Sign in to follow this  
Spud The Viking

[COR - Era II - Challenge I] - Cat A - A Hasty Meeting

Small Residential: Footprint 256 studs

Spud needed to get in on the action, but after landing in Jameston he noticed the inns and taverns were already fully booked. The only available space was a converted warehouse.

26111136738_dbde190a0f_z.jpgA Hasty Meeting by Tom Gray, on Flickr

28204069249_105231a486_z.jpgA Hasty Meeting by Tom Gray, on Flickr

"And who might you be", Spud asked.

"Captain Joshua, sir. I'm leading the expedition on your behalf" 

26111139038_f048982c7a_z.jpgA Hasty Meeting by Tom Gray, on Flickr

"Very well, see to it my name is mentioned, and carry the flag of Corrington wherever you may go"

"Aye sir, but these supplies may not last us and the men are fitted for regular climate and not crawling through the mire of a jungle"

"May I remind you Captain that these men will go anywhere and not complain, they are my finest soldiers and I am having second thoughts of you leading them!"

"May I remind you, Sir Spud, that I have Academy training in becoming an officer, my family did not simply buy a regiment"

"Then it shall be easy for you to lead this expedition with your academic excellence, Captain Joshua. Good day to you."

26111139818_9a4c6bf1d3_z.jpgA Hasty Meeting by Tom Gray, on Flickr

Edited by Spud The Viking

A good, clean build Spud, the interior is very well done - those curtains especially! The tan and light bley work well on the exterior. Nice entry!

21 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

A good, clean build Spud, the interior is very well done - those curtains especially! The tan and light bley work well on the exterior. Nice entry!

Thank you!

A nice and cozy base for operations here!  I'm liking how polished the whole build is, and the gold hints and curtains spice the scene up a bit! :thumbup: