Let's keep them all in one thread for clarity, shall we? I will be adding videos to this first post as they are released. Be advised of the possible animal content, including angry hamsters and sleepy pugs ;)

First, the 42078 Mack Anthem:

42077 Rally Car:

42076 Hovercraft:

42075 First Responder:

42074 Racing Yacht:

42071 Dozer Compactor:

Edited by Sariel

do you ever sleep? the amount of time involved in building, editing, reviewing, must be huge. many thanks for all that! I wont be buying these sets but it is great to see reviews of them.

Thanks for the review! I just think they should have made the truck as a licensed creator set and made a proper technic truck with a motorized container trailer. 

Very detailed review as always :classic: I'm sure some trucker guys will show up in your comments section like they did with my review video and will tell you that the crane should be only operated when the trailer is connected to the truck, it significantly improves the loading capacity and the stability. That way a ~600g load can be lifted without any problem.

I found the hovercraft to be quite comical, the way the fan motors wobble and fail to point in the same direction, when you are pushing it. Like the heads on bobble head dolls. Also even though the blades are counter rotational, because of the prop pitch they work against each other. 

Enough nit-picking though, I do like this set and it makes a great parts pack for panels. 

Thanks for the great review as well. 

Thanks for the review of 42076 @Sariel

I'm just baffled that this set got released. To me it looks like a bunch of random parts thrown together. 

The color vomit is even worse.

It's expensive, does almost nothing and looks bad doing so. 

Yes, the steering is nice, but that's it. 

The parts used are just standard panels and beams. 

Maybe I'm to harsh, but it just annoys me. 

Maybe someone can build a nice C-model out of it...

Well, at least those grey rectangle panels will be plentiful and cheap on bricklink

The rest of it is utterly pointless, i really think this year's H1 wave is terribly flimsy, everything but the first responder is just a poor set imho

Awesome review! There is enough room for a pair of small wheels right below the rudder if you replace the 3L axle with stop with a 4L axle and then add 1x part of these and then add 2 wheels to it with a frictionless pin.

Uhh, this set really isn't my thing. Too basic and crude, and what the hell is that B-model supposed to be?! Guess it goes nicely with 42068 though.

Looking forward to your reviews of 42071 and 42084. It'll be interesting to see what you and your expanding menagerie have to say. :wink: