Hello, I'm getting crazy because I have to work on an apple computer and I have to do a lot of renders of LXF models... but I can't find a sofware able to do the job.
POVRay seems unable.
Bluerender simply doesn't work.

I'm stuck, and that's really important.
I hope that I missed something and you can help me!

I have the same problems. For me, I open the Bluerender.bat but then it can't find the right file and that's it.

Hello,

Depending on your model, you can try to import it into Mecabricks to easily export and render it in Blender or even use the one click online rendering function.

On 29/1/2018 at 9:02 AM, Lego_Talk said:

I open the Bluerender.bat...

".bat" files are for Windows systems. Standard extension for Batch script on MAC is ".command" and use a different (Linux-like) syntax. 
So you are trying to use a script for Windows on your MAC.

On MacOS create a shell script with your favourite text editor (i.e.myBluerenderShellScript.sh). Copy the text below into it:

#!/bin/sh
export JAVA_HOME="/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/JavaAppletPlugin.plugin/Contents/Home"
java -cp "bin/*" bluerender.BlueRender

Save the file in your bluerender folder:

After that make the file executable, so type the following in terminal (assuming you are inside the bluerender folder and the shell script you just created is there):

chmod +x myBluerenderShellScript.sh

Finally you can either double click the file in Finder or you can type the following in terminal:

./bluerender.sh

On 30/01/2018 at 8:52 PM, M2m said:

On MacOS create a shell script with your favourite text editor (i.e.myBluerenderShellScript.sh). Copy the text below into it:

#!/bin/sh
export JAVA_HOME="/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/JavaAppletPlugin.plugin/Contents/Home"
java -cp "bin/*" bluerender.BlueRender

Save the file in your bluerender folder:

After that make the file executable, so type the following in terminal (assuming you are inside the bluerender folder and the shell script you just created is there):

chmod +x myBluerenderShellScript.sh

Finally you can either double click the file in Finder or you can type the following in terminal:

./bluerender.sh

I am still getting the same "no such file found in directory". I used Textedit and converted to plain text and unchecked the box "If no extension is provided use '.txt'" when saving. What file type is yours @M2m ?

@Lego_Talk

I'm not sure, but it seems you are having the same (or very similar) discussion/question going also in this topic? (and also a bit here)

In the future, please post only in one topic (i.e. avoid cross-posting).

Thanks