Ymarilego

Loading station for chemicals and chemical plant

No Lego without plastic and plastics are created by the chemistry industry. The model has several processing machinery and a laboratory. The products can be loaded to either rail and road vehicles with the loading station. Should you like the model, please consider voting for it Lego Ideas. The goal is 10.000 votes and voting is free: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/95fff097-fcaf-4aa4-a8e8-6efebce91ed1

PPP Chem2 front view.jpg

This is beautiful - and you are so right Ymarilego - no LEGO without chemistry. I am a chemist myself - your plant looks as they look. Fantastic build, you captured the typical look very nicely. Just signed in at LEGIO ideas and supported ...

Congratulations on a very cool build.

Best
Thorsten

Absolutely love the "raw, industrial" look of this ideas submission.  It's earned my support!!!  Mine was vote 2452, for the record.  If this were to be approved as an ideas set, I would definitely buy one.

While I love industrial trackside structures such as this, when it comes to chemical plants, my hands down favorite is the Chemical Plant Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog 2.

lol

They create them but who made the first? (they make plastic and that's what they're made of, but who made them?)

Just to imagine how complex these plants are: go to google pictures/images/photos type in raffinerie karlsruhe   or   refinery.. .... and see amazing pictures of a cemical plant.

A good portion of the fuel of Europe comes from there.  All means of transprotaions are there Trucks and Trains. This Idea, that is propsed, is only a fractal of the oritginal plants. kust a city or its own. Railcars of different types. This idea represents a huge set of Lego that might come. Add mor Railcars,  Plants ..ractors....

@ mrseven  I looked at many pictures before building. Since the limit is only 3000 bricks it can only be a small model of some parts. The higher the brick count, the less chance of getting through I think. Still, who knows what industrial sets might spawn from it :)  First goal is to get to 10.000 votes :)