frumpy

[MOC] Space Police Delta Base

Hi Everyone,

As part of a collaboration with I Scream Clone and Intrastella for Brickvention (Melbourne Australia) I built Delta Base, a Space Police outpost built into the side of a mountain.

As a child of the 80s the original space police was one of my favourite themes so it was great to do a build based on the theme.

Included in the build is my galactic peace keeper ship, a pursuit speeder bike and the planetary enforcer (the heavy vehicle which I'll post separate pictures of in the coming days).

39935909261_e5187716c3_c.jpg

39903427342_f287a373b3_c.jpg

28155888699_4341ccf88c_c.jpg

25064278427_6ac011ab15_c.jpg

39903434312_165ab9328d_c.jpg

28155918849_ea2a95c440_c.jpg

39935933231_c005beac9d_c.jpg

Thanks.

Ha, I love the little touches like Boba Fett as a prisoner and the deceased Classic Spaceman. :grin:

I had to do a double take on that rover when I saw its canopy, as I often forget Lego had recolored that part in Trans-Red way back then.

5 hours ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Just saw this on Flickr. Awesome MOC! Thumbs up!

Thanks, much appreciated.

4 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Ha, I love the little touches like Boba Fett as a prisoner and the deceased Classic Spaceman. :grin:

I had to do a double take on that rover when I saw its canopy, as I often forget Lego had recolored that part in Trans-Red way back then.

Thanks, Got to have some fun with the build :)

That is a great build. :wub:

Nice to see you own versions of the 6895 Spy-Trak 1 and 6886 Galactic Peace Keeper.

The base have some heavy guns. It would not be so easy to escape from there. :tongue:

13 hours ago, sander1992 said:

That is a great build. :wub:

Nice to see you own versions of the 6895 Spy-Trak 1 and 6886 Galactic Peace Keeper.

The base have some heavy guns. It would not be so easy to escape from there. :tongue:

Thanks.

Space Police Lego in 80s is one of my favourite Lego theme too. Actually, that theme was my first lego set and caused me to have Lego mania to build many stuff in Lego. I used most parts from that Space Police Lego sets to rebuild improvised Cougar (that walker robot in Robocop film). 

Anyway, I love this MOC especially it uses Space Police from 80s! :)

On 30/01/2018 at 11:50 PM, Diablo667 said:

Space Police Lego in 80s is one of my favourite Lego theme too. Actually, that theme was my first lego set and caused me to have Lego mania to build many stuff in Lego. I used most parts from that Space Police Lego sets to rebuild improvised Cougar (that walker robot in Robocop film). 

Anyway, I love this MOC especially it uses Space Police from 80s! :)

Thanks. It's always fun to build in a theme from your childhood.

Sweet! Always loved Space Police when I was a kid; solely because of the laser prison! ^^

1 hour ago, -zenn said:

Sweet! Always loved Space Police when I was a kid; solely because of the laser prison! ^^

It’s a good reason :)

Edited by frumpy