JDL1967

The 4 from Lucio Switch designs together

These are the 4 of Lucio Switch designs i have build. I tought i would nice to let you all see them side by side. Because Lucio has post his moc's on Eurobricks, there has to be no information how they are build and work. I i as a fan think it is great to see them together.

800x600.jpg

If i whas not in to technic for a long time now, i wouldend have inough parts to build them. Then it would hurt my wallet to..

Impressive collection of models by a great designer! I build models 1 by 1, at most 2 by 2, to keep the costs manageable :) Great to see that@JDL1967 has all the excellent trucks assembled and on display, and @Blakbird has a collection I would love to see in my house too!

They are all great designs, and i loved to build them. Now it is time to go further with my moc. 

I won't joke about the wallet...

Truck looks awesome together!

Do wou have more photos?

Thanks for sharing! Very inspiring. I have to start searchning the pieces for Lucio’s fire engine!

The size is just incredible. I just finished my version of Sheo's Terex, but that one seems relatively small compared to these giants.

Thanks for the photo. Would be interesting to copmare it with my International Lonestar..

11 hours ago, emielroumen said:

The size is just incredible. I just finished my version of Sheo's Terex, but that one seems relatively small compared to these giants.

They are big, the downsize is to find a place to show them. Now they are stored in plastic. So i have to go to Ikea to get something big to place them in..

Wow, them placed on the living room table really puts it into perspective.  And you might have to go somewhere else other than Ikea.  Usually Ikea stuff doesn't come with built in locking mechanisms which you would need.   I think @Blakbird is lurking around your place trying to find an in as we speak  :laugh:

I have found one at Ikea. 118cm weide 39cm deep and 205cm high. A lock is easy to build in. But i dont really need one. Also the have leds which you can build in to it. So the room is there for the moc's and also light.. And the livingroom is not an option. The wife has that part for her architecture which she is got into by me....

remove that part from table

640x404.jpg

and connect the table tops with something like this from bottom

3299.jpg

Nice collection btw.

I cant, because one desk isnd normaly located there, nut on the other side of the room. I only put it there for the picture. Now that desk is back on its place..

Edited by JDL1967

19 hours ago, AFOLegofan66 said:

I have built all these too but had to take them apart soon after building to have the parts to build anything else!,

For now i leave them as they are. But never say never..