Tezclatipoca

[GBW - CP05] - Deland Republic - At the rescue of the COST men

GBW Campaign 5 - Deland Republic - At the rescue of the COST men

Map : Studica

Inside Xenor Territory

39212298174_146ff406c9_c.jpg

- Here is RTE8 Rescue Team, We are arriving at the location of the COST base. We are deploying the half track vehicle here. No resistance encountered. Do you copy ?

- Yes, RTE8, Here is Headquarter Command, receiving 5/5, you are authorized to look after the survivors. If you find Xenor troups, you are allowed to defend yourself ! Over.

- Thank you HQ ! Apparently, there is not much left of the outpost; everything is ruined or in fire... We will quickly assist the survivors and leave the area. Over.

39024349735_570abbfbd0_c.jpg

The bombed outpost was nearly totally destroyed but the team managed to find a hurt soldier on the snow. He was a COST special force officer and had his leg wounded in the bombing.

The medical officer took care of him in order to prepare his evacuation.

39212308074_d4489d4fd1_c.jpg

39890338922_bfb9182249_c.jpg

With just one men to rescue, the team concluded to a terrible fact : the COST outpost was definitely lost...

They evacuated the man to return him safely in his country and left the area without any problem.

In the spoiler, I am adding some single shots of the half track vehicle and another overview of the build. Thanks for reading !

Edited by Faladrin

Hi!

I like the vehicle and the detail of the wounded soldier. The penguin can be a disguised Xenor soldier?

Good!

You’ve been awarded (6) points.

Judges’ comments…

There isn't a whole lot of structure to the build here, but there are many little points of detail. I think that the half track truck is very interesting and well done. Your presentation and photo work are on point. I just would have liked to have seen something with a little more depth as this largely just feels like a snowy base plate.     

Even thought you only built up one side of the baseplate ith snow, that's ok.  I would have liked to see a bit more, this kinda felt a lil rushed?  the gravel road is too perfect; there are no real differences in the rocks.  Maybe add some plates (round and squared) and some squared tile into the mix, change up a few colors?  I also feel there was too much in this shot, almost like there was too much going on, too busy.  I think for the space, it just felt awkward to me.  Not a problem, again, my opinion, but just wanted to state that.  Watch your lighting, that super treaded halftrack casts a mighty big shadow, unless that's what you were goin for?  Also, with all white, try for a slightly different color background.      

I like the ATV...    

I like what you did with the half-track. It's a nice vehicle, and it looks like it would work well for a recon/search and rescue situation. The tree and frozen pond are nice, but there aren't too many other details that stand out with this. With the destroyed building, it's basically just a simple wall. 

Be Sure to Update Your AARs. 

Thanks for playing!