Sign in to follow this  
badchriss

[LDD MOC] - Ninjago: Zane´s Ice Van

Ninjas in tricked out Hotrods?Why not?This wild Ride belongs to the Ninja with the Titanium (and everything else) Heart,Zane.
The loud Pipes and the growling Engine might not be very stealthy,but this hotrodded Van is definitely cool like a Ninja.

39914496541_a72042efc5_b.jpgNinjago-In-ZANE-Van #2

39015649145_bdbd7c1d75_b.jpgNinjago-In-ZANE-Van #1

I tried to incorporate some notable Parts from Zanes Bike out of the recent S.O.G. Ninjago Sets and thought about how a mean Custom Car for Zane would look.
Well,the Renderings show pretty much how the final Model will look.
So,what do you think of it?

Really nice build! I like how you made it even more about Zane by adding Falcon. I could definitely see Ninjago going down the road of hotrods! Although, I somehow feel that a hotrod would better with Jay than any other ninja for some reason.

35 minutes ago, Dardanel said:

Really nice build! I like how you made it even more about Zane by adding Falcon. I could definitely see Ninjago going down the road of hotrods! Although, I somehow feel that a hotrod would better with Jay than any other ninja for some reason.

Happy to hear that you like it.The Falcon Part was taken over from Zane´s S.O.G Bike and i just wanted to incorporate that Detail into the Car.Sure,a Hotrod would fit Jay more,that´s why Zane is driving one of those old fashioned Ice Delivery Vans...that was upgraded a bit :D

On 28.1.2018 at 1:58 AM, Takanuinuva said:

I get a Twisted Metal vibe from this. 

Well,with the Vehicle for Mister E. added,it certainly gets a little twisted:

27655135_552992168401721_150413426908946

27067280_552992021735069_669506078179500

Mister E. gets a topless Sportscar with spiked Bumper,a mean Colormix of black,putple and red and a huge exposed Engine.

Behind the Driver there is Room rnough for the Oni Mask to be stored safely and two red Katanas.Of course the Car is adorned by a Flag with the Gang´s Logo and taken from japanese Car Tuning Fashion this fast Racer has Shakotan Exhausts and an Spoiler Lip.

Woah! Zane's van-hotrod looks good, but  Mr.E's lowrider is top notch! It took my breath away. These almost-to-scale vehicles somehow fit better for Ninjago. You should definitely make more!