I show you my MOC of the Batwing from the Arkham Asylum Video game. This MOC has 429 pieces. Let me know what you think about this MOC! :)

Tell me which one would you like to see next time or tell me what you want me to build!

Special Thanks to Lucas / The Incinerator14 (https://www.flickr.com/photos/theincinerators) for the advice and his kindness!

I credit Giulio Manuelli too (http://www.moc-pages.com/home.php/102785). He made an Arkham Asylum Batwing too but 4 years before mine. Although similar, I didn't copy his design. It's just a big coincidence but by respect, I credit him! :)
The Display is highly inspired by the MOC of Outer Rim Emperor.

Arkham Asylum Batwing instructions (PDF) 5 euros on my website : https://bricksfeeder.wixsite.com/bricksfeeder/dc-comics

Display Instructions (free LDD File) : https://bricksfeeder.wixsite.com/bricksfeeder/dc-comics

Parts list on Rebrickable : 

Display : https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-1253...

Batwing : https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-12542/BricksFeeder/arkham-asylum-batwing

If you have a problem to purchase my building instructions on my website, Don't hesitate to send me an e-mail or to contact me by Facebook!

Keep on building !

You can see my other topics about my MOCs:

Edited by Bricks Feeder

FREAKING SWEET!!! :moar:

I was only made aware of the Arkham Batwing when @TheBrickBuilder14 had done his own rendition of it, and I immediately look a likening to it given its Dieselpunk-like design qualities. 

With your rendition, I can't help but love how you incorporated the BvS Batmobile door parts into it, like you have with your past Batmobiles. Still, for me, the intake on this creation is the best part, and its most Dieselpunk-like design attribute. 

Edited by Digger of Bricks

9 hours ago, PepperoniBricks said:

This is glorious!

Thank you so much! :D I'm Happy if you like it!

11 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

FREAKING SWEET!!! :moar:

I was only made aware of the Arkham Batwing when @TheBrickBuilder14 had done his own rendition of it, and I immediately look a likening to it given its Dieselpunk-like design qualities. 

With your rendition, I can't help but love how you incorporated the BvS Batmobile door parts into it, like you have with your past Batmobiles. Still, for me, the intake on this creation is the best part, and its most Dieselpunk-like design attribute. 

Thank you so so much too!! I'm always happy when you post something in my TOPICs! :)

Be Careful! It's the Arkham ASYLUM Batwing! ;p Yes, I talk a lot with Lucas. He builds beautiful Batman Stuff! He gave me some advice for this one. 

Thanks to you I learned the word "Dieselpunk-style"!! And after some research, you are right! It's the style of this batwing! 

Thank you again! I love the BvS Batmobile Door! I think It's possible to build so many known Batman stuff with it! 

I do not know what to say in front of so much praise! :D

3 hours ago, Bricks Feeder said:

Thanks to you I learned the word "Dieselpunk-style"!! And after some research, you are right! It's the style of this batwing! 

Oh yeah, Dieselpunk/Decopunk/Sky-Fi is definitely my thing, so it's something I look for in others creations!

7 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Oh yeah, Dieselpunk/Decopunk/Sky-Fi is definitely my thing, so it's something I look for in others creations!

I saw this on your Eurobricks profile! ;)

2 hours ago, Bricks Feeder said:

I saw this on your Eurobricks profile! ;)

Unless you're already familiar with these guys' work, two of my favorite AFOL builders who predominantly build within those genres are Vince Toulouse and JonHall18. Vince is a master at NPU (nice part usage), while Jon builds some killer Sky-Fi fighter planes!

Also, Instagram user jeff_works has a knack for incredible microscale cityscape creations, which more often than not, fall into a Decopunk/Retrofuturistic design aesthetic.

1 hour ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

So sleek and so beautiful! :wub:

Thank you very much! :D

56 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Unless you're already familiar with these guys' work, two of my favorite AFOL builders who predominantly build within those genres are Vince Toulouse and JonHall18. Vince is a master at NPU (nice part usage), while Jon builds some killer Sky-Fi fighter planes!

Also, Instagram user jeff_works has a knack for incredible microscale cityscape creations, which more often than not, fall into a Decopunk/Retrofuturistic design aesthetic.

I saw one time the "bomber" of JonHal-I18 but no I didn't know these guys. They do incredible builds! :o 

On 1/27/2018 at 12:10 PM, Bricks Feeder said:

I saw one time the "bomber" of JonHal-I18 but no I didn't know these guys. They do incredible builds! :o 

Here are four other AFOL builders you might not know of whose work will frequently fall into both the Dieselpunk and Sky-Fi genres. Some of the links are to albums of MOCs that fall specifically into either one of those two.

1. Flickr - Sylon-tw
  2. Flickr - Fredoichi
  3. Flickr - Beau Donnan
  4. Flickr - forrest_john

On 28 janvier 2018 at 10:04 PM, Digger of Bricks said:

Here are four other AFOL builders you might not know of whose work will frequently fall into both the Dieselpunk and Sky-Fi genres. Some of the links are to albums of MOCs that fall specifically into either one of those two.

1. Flickr - Sylon-tw
  2. Flickr - Fredoichi
  3. Flickr - Beau Donnan
  4. Flickr - forrest_john

I'm sorry. I didn't know them too... It's very impressive!!! :o But I'm not a fan of the built of Beau Donnan. I don't have the feeling for it. :/

4 hours ago, Bricks Feeder said:

I'm sorry. I didn't know them too... It's very impressive!!! :o But I'm not a fan of the built of Beau Donnan. I don't have the feeling for it. :/

Well, for me at least, what Beau's work lacks in color and shapeliness he makes up for in unique vehicular concepts (his Railpunk Railships are a prime example of this). Compared to the work of others I mentioned like Jon and Vince, Beau's creations are drab in color and have a lot of exposed studs; but, I think that look is intentional on his part, since to me it seems to evoke the look of sets from Lego's Adventurers theme.

Edited by Digger of Bricks

On 1 février 2018 at 1:47 AM, Digger of Bricks said:

Well, for me at least, what Beau's work lacks in color and shapeliness he makes up for in unique vehicular concepts (his Railpunk Railships are a prime example of this). Compared to the work of others I mentioned like Jon and Vince, Beau's creations are drab in color and have a lot of exposed studs; but, I think that look is intentional on his part, since to me it seems to evoke the look of sets from Lego's Adventurers theme.

It is true that his creations are very original! :D