Pakita

Chemist's - MODULAR

When your minifig is it can buy medicines in this building. If it struggles with some problems, it can see Brickovsky, the psychologist who sees his patients in his office above the chemist's. To enter the office you have to go trough the chemisst's and use spinal stairs. In front of the office there's a small waiting room too. This model requises 1753 pieces

28117003919_a5944bff17_b.jpgChemist's by Agata Baśkiewicz, on Flickr

26024634378_42890d3873_b.jpgChemist's by Agata Baśkiewicz, on Flickr

39865018652_f5db4dcc3a_b.jpgChemist's by Agata Baśkiewicz, on Flickr

39187128444_da90fec6e4_b.jpgChemist's by Agata Baśkiewicz, on Flickr

Beautiful colours and excellent use of unusual pieces for architectural details.  I'd love to see the inside.  

Cheers!

:classic: Beverly

Beautiful modular as always! I love all the details on the façade and especially around the door and the roof shape! Do you have any interior shots? I also wonder how it looks with the ice cream parlor and the bike shop...

I might be getting repetitive, but can somebody please tell me how to embed pictures like these from Flickr?

It's proboably my dumbness for computers and such that's bugging. Thanks!

Wonderful 16x32 modular, by the way. Although a format I've only tried once, and dislike building with, I love seeing designs using it. You know, the 32x32 or even 48x32 formats have that certain je ne sais quoi that is packed in a street scene that 16x32s just don't have. It's probably the lack of different postions of buildings.

1 hour ago, paupadros said:

I might be getting repetitive, but can somebody please tell me how to embed pictures like these from Flickr?

It's proboably my dumbness for computers and such that's bugging. Thanks!

Just go to the page of oyur picture. In the lower right corner of the image area you'll see four icons, the one with the big arrow is 'share'. Then you just have to select BBCode and the desired size of the image, and the rest is copy/paste of th generated code :)

15 hours ago, RogerSmith said:

Just go to the page of oyur picture. In the lower right corner of the image area you'll see four icons, the one with the big arrow is 'share'. Then you just have to select BBCode and the desired size of the image, and the rest is copy/paste of th generated code :)

I like your modular a lot. Not easy to make an interesting Modular on a 16x32 plate. It really seems Market Street 2.0!

@ Roger Smith - Which is the way to add images to your signature on Eurobricks forum?

20 hours ago, RogerSmith said:

Thanks a lot! I had been trying to drag it somehow but (obviously) doesn't work. Thanks again!

Congrats to your wonderful design ...

5 hours ago, gabrielerava said:

It really seems Market Street 2.0!

yes, indeed!

:classic: