Sign in to follow this  
DwalinF

[MOC] Best Brewery of Empire

This is my my entry for LUG contest

Zhysh is the owner and foundator of this Brewery. Always-grumbling barrel master Agap and ox Bronia help him to deliver Amber Ale even to the far corners of Empire

39169575534_8b1b987e19_c.jpg

25008738797_6e23c1d0d3_c.jpg

28100107479_127de795f6_c.jpg

25008736367_e115c0e7a5_c.jpg

28100106429_99910ec1d1_c.jpg

Wow, that barrel is both huge and lovely!

I also really like the fence to the side, a very nice build altogether :thumbup: 

Very nice build! Is it set in Kyrrath, with the purple roof like that? The irregular base is quite nice, and I love the stonework of the house, with all of those round tiles on it. The barrel, and the various pipes and vents attached, looks great, and I am sure that it could produce a tremendous amount of ale. I like how an upturned bucket is used as a chopping post in the woodyard, too; it is a subtle detail that adds character to the build. Good use of color, as it all fits very nicely together. My one critique is that perhaps the olive green in the front left corner should be left out, or else switched to sand green to match the color in the brick of the house. With such a small patch it just looks superfluous in olive. Otherwise, from fig posing to the general layout to the techniques, this is a great build!

Wonderful brewery! The main big barrel is superb of course, but I also really like the stonework of the building, and small details included in the landscape and fig posing :thumbup:

The fence and cart finish the scene nicely :wub: