Sign in to follow this  
Alfadas

-Help- World of Warcraft based Diorama

So, my first Diorama turned out a big failure. I had too many ideas for too small a space. I took the entire thing apart (wasn't too much work, just a bit of rock work). Now I want to build something again but I'm afraid I'm going to run in to the same problem. Too many ideas for too small a space. Anyway. I'm trying to make a World of Warcraft inspired moc, not too big. 2x3 48x48 baseplates is the maximum. Preferably Horde. So, if any of you have cool ideas, which are not too challenging to make (so no 1 on 1 replica of Ogrimmar or something) but just a cool looking scene. In the future, if this moc works well, I might do more WoW based stuff, maybe even some Alliance. 

The reason why I want to make something from WoW, is that I love the game (even though I only played it for the last 2 months orso) and looking on Google not a lot of WoW mocs came up. 

Anyway, thanks in advance!

Could You show Your previous diorama?

I am big fan of Warcraft universe and every now and then i think about some MOCs myself. Here are my favorite Warcraft Related mocs.

e949ec3c23ddd3f099018499bcf1a616--jurass

I am 100% sure this raptor mount is from someone on this forum. 

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=351066  - Engineering flying machine
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=375292 - Ancient Protector

Yeah, I really need to get some of those Raptors. They are pretty cool! And that ancient protector and flying machine are very nice too! 

Previous MOC was just a baseplate with a huge rockwall on it. Nothing special as you can see

27967172653_01cb54e8e7.jpg

Maybe start small. 

A pig farm in Durotar under attack by some Northwatch (or Kul Tiras if pre-Cataclysm) marines. A scene from the Valley of Trials training grunts. Or a scaled down version of the Crossroads. A trading post between Sen'jin Village and Razor Hill. Something with a couple structures to start nailing down the style. 

I am awful at MOC so other than spitballing ideas, I can't help too much.

Those are actually some nice ideas! I've been thinking about that myself too, so I'm pretty sure I will do that sometime.