sigpro

[GBW] – Troop movement - Erotema – LITTLE DUCKS

S901 Triana was christened a few days ago, and after the training in the submarine simulators and other submarine units of the Navy, the first patrol was to begin.

The crew was either inside the sub preparing it to sail ASAP or loading the last supplies, and only a representation was ready to be inspected by the Admiral Chief of the Navy.

25985222648_2be444889a_c.jpgFOTO1 by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

25985221718_7870cdfc2f_c.jpgFOTO2 by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

28079057619_1b4a4eddcb_c.jpgFOTO3 by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

The Admiral Chief of the Navy arrived in a vehicle and was saluted by Captain RAMIREZ ARELLANO, who reported about the readiness of ship and crew.

25985221408_aafa4812b9_c.jpgFOTO4 by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

28079057529_7378c800db_c.jpgFOTO5 by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

28079057189_f1ea9cba0b_c.jpgFOTO7 by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

The Admiral lets the Captain give a speech:

“Little ducks, there is problem in the world. The Republic of Nations has started a war and they are threatening our existence and our COAC allies´. They started, but we will make them stop. We have the most powerful killing machine ever devised by the man. We are capable of delivering more firepower than has ever seen before. And victory shall be ours, with the help of God.”

“Chief of the Boat, are you aware of the name of this boat?”

“Very aware, Sir!”

“It bears a proud name, doesn't it, Mr. Cob?”

“Very proud, Sir!”

“It represents fine people”

“Very fine people, Sir!”

“Who live in an outstanding neighborhood”

“Outstanding, Sir!”

“In a beautiful city”

“Beautiful, Sir!”

“Which is in the greatest country in the entire world”

“In the entire world, Sir”

“And what is that name, Mr. Cob?”

“TRIANA, Sir”

“And what do we say?

“HAIL TRIANA!”

“Dismiss the crew Mr. Cob!”

“Aye, aye, Sir! Fall out!”

39858550781_236ed58914_c.jpgFOTO6 by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

The Captain is named after Captain Marion Frederic Ramirez de Arellano, who was the first US Navy Submarine Commanding Officer with Spanish origins (his family was from the former Spanish Province of Puerto Rico).

You’ve been awarded (2) points.

Judges’ comments…

Not a bad build. I would have preferred a little bit better lighting overall but I understand you were going for the night effect so that is hard to do. I would have scored you higher, but this felt reminiscent of prior builds.     

This was WAY too much like your reveal of the submarine.  Differences were there were more troops and supplies.  The ground is all 8 x 16 tiles, the roof is all 8 x 16 tiles...felt like a cheap way to grab extra points, and you've proven that you can build MUCH more than this.  The night shots though were grand, really enjoyed all of those and the angles.  Once again, this feels like a movie I have seen...        

I thought the first picture reminded me of a movie, and I wasn't wrong. I like what you did with the night photography and limited lighting. This build and story leave me anxiously waiting for the sequel. 

Be Sure to Update Your AARs. 

Thanks for playing!

There will be a sequel. It took me a long time to prepare the pics. Although the build is not very complex, the roof held inside a battery with six small 4-stud LED lights to provide light to the scene.

I had to wait for a mix of natural and artificial light; the overall scene was built for many days until I could shot the pictures. 

There will be a sequel!