Sign in to follow this  
fred67

Wanted to sell/trade for newer sets.

So, I had an inquiry into one of the sets listed below; this thread is a couple of months old, now, and things have changed.  I'm still open to offers, but I'm mainly trading on reddit lego/marketplace now.  Prices for some of the older sets have gone up; some of the information below is incorrect (the 4504 is sealed, I'd opened the blockade runner to check Leia's hair), so it's OK to look and contact me, but the prices will change, and the want list is greatly expanded.

I'm looking to trade/sell some of the LEGO sets collecting dust on my shelves to that I can concentrate on a smaller, but more expensive range of newer LEGO sets (like modulars, the fishing store, etc.).

So here's what I offer: I not haggling - I look up prices for sets I have on BL, take the lowest BL price in North America, and then reduce it by some amount.  Because I'm already going lower than any BL price, I'm not inclined to haggle.

You can offer to buy one of these sets from me (paypal only, not negotiable), and that's great.  I'll pay shipping in the U.S.

The other option is looking at the sets I want - make me an offer of sets (MSRP value, so if you can get it on sale you save money; some places may ship for free for you, while I eat it on my end) on a more-or-less one-to-one basis.  So, for example, two $50 new sets for one of my older sets valued at $100.  Example: you want 10231 ($275); you send me 10255 ($280).  You buy it on Amazon, with Amazon prime, and get free shipping to me.  I pay shipping to you (in U.S.).  Maybe you can find a combination of sets, all on sale on Amazon.

Here's what I have (NISB except where noted, pictures on request):

• Star Wars 7754 Home One ($90) (SOLD)
  • Star Wars 4504 MF Original Trilogy edition ($200) - box has been opened, but nothing removed - checked for smooth hair Leia.
  • Shuttle Expedition 10231 ($325)
  • Imperial Flagship 10210 ($550)
  • King's Castle 7946 ($175)
  • Robie House 21010 ($420)
  • SEE POST BELOW FOR MORE WITH PICTURES!

My interests have turned more to city/train themes; here's what I want:

• 31068 Modular Modern Home ($30)
  • 31069 Modular Family Vila ($70)
  • 75827 Firehouse Headquarters ($350)
  • 10255 Assembly Square ($280)
  • 31310 Old Fishing Store ($150)
  • 31065 Park St. Townhouse ($50)

You can post here, ask questions, whatever, but PMing me will actually notify me and probably get a quicker response.

I have done this here before, a couple of years ago, and was pretty successful - you can check me out on the straight shooter list.

Edited by fred67

If you order a trade from LEGO, and it qualifies for the 60th anniversary addition, I will send you the 60th anniversary set.

With some ongoing back-and-forth on Reddit trades, I finally took pictures of a bunch of sets I'm interested in selling or trading.

The Flickr Stream is here.  Please peruse and make reasonable offers.

Here are some highlights:

40123435002_42808a8862_z.jpg

25284030567_e9d3069862_z.jpg

40123381592_9a56e1ebf3_z.jpg

Sign in to follow this