1 minute ago, jluck said:

First off, being the most active doesn't make you town. Scum almost always have at least one member who is very active being pro-town.

Second, I have a major problem with an active juror being in the town block. You're Not Confirmed Town! No unconfirmed person should be in the block, regardless of circumstantial evidence. If any other player was "confirmed" in the same manner that you have been, you would not allow them in the block.

I never stated she was in the town block. I told you all earlier that Stephanie was speaking in private with the Doctor.

18 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

I never stated she was in the town block. I told you all earlier that Stephanie was speaking in private with the Doctor.

Stephanie’s post suggested that she belonged in the block, I don’t think that would be wise. However, we’re on day 3, I can’t  imagine any block is of substantial size. 

14 minutes ago, jluck said:

Stephanie’s post suggested that she belonged in the block, I don’t think that would be wise. However, we’re on day 3, I can’t  imagine any block is of substantial size. 

I'm out of the loop on this subject. What's a block? A group of townies that know each other to be townies?

Just now, LegoMonorailFan said:

I'm out of the loop on this subject. What's a block? A group of townies that know each other to be townies?

Basically. Usually it's started by the Cop and they invite confirmed townies into the town block after each night although there's other ways blocks can form. 

Vote Count:

4 votes for Tina Hooper (Umbra-Manis): Actor Builder, Penalty x3

2 votes for Stephanie Diaz (Lady K): Kwatchi, Forresto

1 vote for Jared Hartman (Kwatchi): Kintober

1 vote for Tony (jluck): Lady K

1 vote for Amanda Callahan (Khscarymovie4): LegoMonorailFan

Nonvoting (4): Umbra-Manis, tariq j, Khscarymovie4, jluck

With 10 jurors remaining, a majority of 6 is required to lynch. Approximately 25 1/2 hours remain in the day. Please remember you are required to place a vote each day.

2 hours ago, jluck said:

First off, being the most active doesn't make you town. Scum almost always have at least one member who is very active being pro-town.

Second, I have a major problem with an active juror being in the town block. You're Not Confirmed Town! No unconfirmed person should be in the block, regardless of circumstantial evidence. If any other player was "confirmed" in the same manner that you have been, you would not allow them in the block. My read on you is that of likely town. I feel the Doc's claim is around 80% likely to be true. There are other scenarios that I outlined above which could happen where your not town and still get targeted, but the most likely scenario is you were town targeted by scum on night one. Also, your continued insistence to vote for me makes me read you as non scum. If you were scum, you'd know that the second I die and came up town you'd face increased scrutiny. All that is to say, I think you are likely town. But likely town does not belong in the town block.

Actually ya, day three and I kinda forgot Amanda was even playing. She's really been low key about everything...

1 hour ago, jluck said:

You seem very focused on the town block here; details that you are trying to get out of Gary that no loyal town member who isn't on the block needs to know.

In the past this has been called....fishing; and it is scummy.

Tina was here again and said nothing.  Tina where do you stand on the past three days events?  

2 hours ago, Kintobor said:

And why should we trust you or your claim? Why the clandestine conversation between you and this doctor?

8 minutes ago, Forresto said:

And why should we trust you or your claim? Why the clandestine conversation between you and this doctor?

As I just stated above; this is fishing and its scummy.

In all the jury duties I have served the town block did not advertising the goings on in the public; they had a spokesperson do it for them to keep the block safe. Of course with your experience you should know this.

12 minutes ago, Forresto said:

You use the word clandestine to refer to a potential illicit conversation between me and the Doctor, when in reality the Doctor wishes to remain anonymous, and no conversations we've had have been of a nefarious nature. 

Has anyone claimed at this point to be said Doctor? Why would they? What benefit does the town get from knowing who the Doctor is openly? You yourself admitted it was a foolish move for the Doctor to openly declare their power role on day 2, as stated here:

On January 17, 2018 at 11:53 AM, Forresto said:

Which begs the question who then? 

No one has stepped forward and claimed to be, fair enough, that would make them a target and would be a fairly dumb move.

If someone did claim to be I'd be more inclined to suspect them to be scum masquerading as friendly.

Now since no one has asked, do we think there is a third party killer at work? I imagine the lack of a death last night would rule that out.  

Honestly, I find that with the way the day is going, I'm leaning towards you being a better lynch than Jared. What do you gain from knowing the identity of the Doctor?

Unvote: Jared (Kwatchi)

Vote: Dez (Forresto)

Speaking of Jared, I don't believe he's responded to my comments on me not agreeing to his deal. He was also fishing for roles when he asked for someone to vouch for me. I'd be fine at this point lynching Dez or Jared, based on what's transpired today.

@Actor Builder I'm here, no offense taken with the vote for activity + removal of inactives if they don't show strategy. :thumbup:

As for the whole block matter, I don't see anything solid anywhere, with everything coming from the emissary of a town doctor. I think we can trust the doctor, but I don't believe they provide enough info to clear anyone. 

6 minutes ago, Lady K said:

In all the jury duties I have served the town block did not advertising the goings on in the public; they had a spokesperson do it for them to keep the block safe. Of course with your experience you should know this.

I'm also in agreement that this is scummy and no better than clearing people on a doctor's protection alone. 

Vote: Dez Hunter (Forresto)

Just now, Kintobor said:

You use the word clandestine to refer to a potential illicit conversation between me and the Doctor, when in reality the Doctor wishes to remain anonymous, and no conversations we've had have been of a nefarious nature. 

Has anyone claimed at this point to be said Doctor? Why would they? What benefit does the town get from knowing who the Doctor is openly? You yourself admitted it was a foolish move for the Doctor to openly declare their power role on day 2, as stated here:

Honestly, I find that with the way the day is going, I'm leaning towards you being a better lynch than Jared. What do you gain from knowing the identity of the Doctor?

Speaking of Jared, I don't believe he's responded to my comments on me not agreeing to his deal. He was also fishing for roles when he asked for someone to vouch for me. I'd be fine at this point lynching Dez or Jared, based on what's transpired today.

I never said openly declare sir,and how you got that from what I said is beyond me.

This supposed conversation feels like an attempt to give your voice some clout when in reality none of us know how we can trust you.

11 minutes ago, Lady K said:

I never asked for a reveal. 

Its scummy to doubt someone for claiming to have a conversation with the doctor?

I don't trust him, if that's scummy then I guess skepticism. 

5 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

Y

Yep i'm scummy for being suspicious, but he's not suspect for voting for me for my doubt. 

That doesn't see like a revenge vote at all. 

2 minutes ago, Umbra-Manis said:

@Actor Builder I'm here, no offense taken with the vote for activity + removal of inactives if they don't show strategy. :thumbup:

I'm just glad you're alive, dude. 

UNVOTE: Tina (Umbra-Manis)

At this point I feel like the best leads on the scumboard are Tony and Dez.

I'm gonna go 'head and switch my vote to Dez for now, because asking about the town block is suspicious. We all know there's a chance the supposed town block is fake, but if it's real we don't want to talk about it too much and risk information leakages. I feel like you've just gotta take those reports as they are, and add a few grains of salt to it. It'll prove itself sometime on along down the line, if it's true.

for now,

VOTE: Dez (Forresto)

11 minutes ago, Forresto said:

I never said openly declare sir,and how you got that from what I said is beyond me.

This supposed conversation feels like an attempt to give your voice some clout when in reality none of us know how we can trust you.

Its scummy to doubt someone for claiming to have a conversation with the doctor?

Yep i'm scummy for being suspicious, but he's not suspect for voting for me for my doubt. 

You were fishing for information about the town block.  The who is in contact with who shouldn't be public knowledge; the only reason my contact with the  doctor even came up is because the scum tried to kill me night one and the doctor protected me.  Your questioning the validity of it could be the same if someone came out and said hey the investigator cleared so and so but I won't tell you who the investigator is.  The town block can't be proved or cleared for all to see and stay safe from the scum at the same time.  

It was my understanding that you voted for me; so how is Gary voting for you revenge voting?  A revenge vote is a quick turnaround of a vote for someone who just voted for you.  

12 minutes ago, Umbra-Manis said:

As for the whole block matter, I don't see anything solid anywhere, with everything coming from the emissary of a town doctor. I think we can trust the doctor, but I don't believe they provide enough info to clear anyone. 

I'm also in agreement that this is scummy and no better than clearing people on a doctor's protection alone. 

Vote: Dez Hunter (Forresto)

Glad to see you joining us; it would be nice if you could share your thoughts on the past three days.

Again the town block isn't going to reveal a who's who here in public.

19 minutes ago, Forresto said:

The implication is present: the only way to actually prove the conversations happened was if someone claimed Doctor and admitted to the conversations with Stephanie.

19 minutes ago, Forresto said:

Where your scumminess comes from is your attempt to preen out information about the town block, as seen from your post above. You worded it as well to make it seem like the conversations I had with the Doctor were a detriment to the town.

Clandestine: adjective
kept secret or done secretively, especially because illicit.

22 minutes ago, Forresto said:

The revenge vote is a flat out lie. I don't believe you've voted for me, Dez, therefore you calling what I've said a revenge vote is demonstrably false. As well, I'm not voting for you because you doubted my conversations with the Doctor, I voted for you because you were looking for information on the town block.

4 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

The implication is present: the only way to actually prove the conversations happened was if someone claimed Doctor and admitted to the conversations with Stephanie.

Where your scumminess comes from is your attempt to preen out information about the town block, as seen from your post above. You worded it as well to make it seem like the conversations I had with the Doctor were a detriment to the town.

Clandestine: adjective
kept secret or done secretively, especially because illicit.

The revenge vote is a flat out lie. I don't believe you've voted for me, Dez, therefore you calling what I've said a revenge vote is demonstrably false. As well, I'm not voting for you because you doubted my conversations with the Doctor, I voted for you because you were looking for information on the town block.

I'm suspicious of your claim so if we follow the logic then yes I would imagine it would be to the detriment of the town.

You are all acting as if only scum would want to know more. 

Perhaps the phrase revenge vote isnt correct but considering I openly questioned your claim then you quickly voted for me in quick order is rather suspect.

All I wanted was some sort of assurance that I could trust you Gary. I didnt want to know details, I didn't need to know names. 

I wanted to know if I could take you for your word Gary because if we go by the other days I don't know where you stand.

This defensiveness does nothing to help me trust you.

On 1/12/2018 at 9:48 PM, Khscarymovie4 said:

Oh you silly goose! Instasnapgrambook is outdated now. In my cheer squad we all use facegramchater. Boy oh boy is it cool being I-N S-T-Y-L-E. 

We can vote to kill now? This is pretty scary business. No one likes to be the first to vote but it eventually needs to happen.

Vote: Gary Oldan (fhomess) 

Because you smell stinky! (I think you spilled some something on your shirt.) And as we all know criminals are stinky. Also because I believe some interesting discussion's need to happen today. Don't take this too personal, except for the shirt, you are stinky. 

On 1/13/2018 at 10:15 PM, Khscarymovie4 said:

Boy it seems conversation has definitely gone up! I guess will throw my hair into all this mess.

Mr. Schauer's post did look a bit scummy, but it seems it was all a ploy to see people's reactions. I think it was a clever plan, but something I don't understand is some of the reactions. After that post are dear Mr. Oldman received some votes, yet none make much sense. Speaking of which Unvote: Harry Oldman (fhomess) conversation has gone up and he started to smell better. 

He gave what I believe we're valid questions for people who voted for Schauer. 

At the time he did say a scummy thing but Cathy just said that's enough for one day, as if she was hopping for someone to say an odd thing vote for that person and then leave. At that point I believe we weren't even half way through the day and she was already done with discussion. So far she has been the most scummy to me. Right now Mr. Oldman and Mr. Schauer have the most votes but neither seem scummy to me yet, and Cathy voting with no reasoning in her post and saying that's enough for today is quiet scummy. 

Vote Cathy Bridger (drunknok) 

On 1/18/2018 at 12:10 AM, Khscarymovie4 said:

Well looks like we're all still alive! Though Cathy seems to have been replaced by a construction guy, construction people are probably smart, so I am glad to have you to the team. 

The quote above is all the post where final votes were made. I have reread the latter section of day 1 and the beginning of day 2 too refresh my memory of everything that took place. Yesterday I voted for Cathy, she posted that Clifford saying he would wait tell a tie was the reason she voted for him, at least she did In here second post. In her first post she just said that's enough for today and voted. Too me it looked like someone hoping someone else would say a weird thing, vote, and then hope everyone else would follow suit. She never gave a good explanation but as it now seems that may have been because she is ill. Too me she definitely looked like the most scum like person yesterday. And today I still think what she said was scummy. Our construction worker has been given Cathy's role, so I think what Cathy said yesterday still reflects the new guys role. Not only that but Jimmy also said he had suspensions about Tina, then said it was because she was quiet and something feels off. When asked about yesterday's vote he said it was confusing, but then gave no thoughts about anything that happened. After looking back Mr. Hunter also gives me the chills. He first voted for Clifford for no other reason then to try and have a lynch. Before this post he made no suspensions about Clifford. After this Gary voted for Dez and Dez fired back with an in unvote for Clifford and a vote for Gary. It all seemed like Dez just wanted a lynch, and he did not show any thought as to why the person he was voting for deserved a lynch. Dez and Jimmy have shown odd behavior. I want to hear more from them, but I think that votes make people talk more so I will place one. 

Vote: Jimmy Hessler (Steamdemon)

Not only because of Cathy's action's yesterday but Jimmy has also acted scummy in his own way. 

As for why I was watching for so long was because I reread yesterday and had to edit the quote. Harder then it looks on mobile. 

On 1/22/2018 at 12:21 AM, Khscarymovie4 said:

Well this is a T-W-I-S-T! Different one then the ones we do at cheer practice though. I think Mr. Andrews might have been a vig of some sort. i can't really see a game of this size having 2 different mafia fractions, and it would explain why we had two kills. I believe the late Mr. Oldman was killed last night by Alan, then Alan was killed by scum. I will definitely read up on things Alan and Gary said tomorrow and post what I think. Tonight I'm just tired. As for me not being as active I was sick for about 2 days, I was still checking to see what was going on but not posting. I will try to post more often now. I wish we had lynched Anthony yesterday as his former characters were scummy. 

19 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

My first thought was that Alan was a third party like character (all the games I have played the third party has been vig so I guess that's what I first thought of). But then I suppose he would of been revealed as town today. I looked back in the mafia wiki and now think Alan might have been a Serial killer type character. It would explain two kills last night. And that possibly Moletti is just a name for serial killer in this game. As to why I voted Jimantathy (Anthony) I have said many times. First character voted for Clifford with no reasoning in her post and said "that's enough for today" as if she had been waiting for someone to say an odd thing vote and then leave. And then her successor Jimmy posted many scummy things. He first voted for Tina because she was quite, which I believe she had not been online at all since day 2 had been posted. He then voted for Tony for something about hotdogs. Even though in the rules it said no clues in the pictures. As for why I did not vote for Tony was because nothing he did seemed scummy to me. He wanted to lynch Anthony and so did I. We're supposed to vote for who looks scummy and Anthony based on others reasons looked scummy. I wanted a lynch yesterday but I thought Anthony was the one who should have gotten the axe. Something you keep bringing up is the fact that all we needed we're two more members to vote off Tony, and you keep acting as if we're the ones to blame for the no lynch. Anthony had the same amount of votes as Tony did, why didn't you vote for Anthony to try and get a lynch? If it's because you did not think he was acting scummy well that's why I did not vote for Tony. I looked over yesterday and it seems Harry (not Gary) originally voted for Alan before changing his vote. I could see this as a possiblity as to why Harry was killed, Alan (who I think may of had a serial killer role) was somewhat scared of Harry so he killed him. As to why Alan was then killed I don't know. Possibly a just a random kill by scum. Nothing stands out that shows someone afarid or wanting to kill Alan.

Ok, so something Clifford said got me thinking. We've been focusing so much of our attention on the loud ones or the absent ones, but many scum players try to appear as boring as possible. They contribute, vote, and observe. Amanda has done just that. Above I posted every post Amanda has made. It's been 5 posts in 3 days, the first of which is fluff. She says the right stuff, but never really commits to anything. Just today she said she wanted a lynch yesterday, yet yesterday she didn't nothing to help a lynch, instead voting for Jimmy. It seems she has been gliding under the radar, saying the right things but really committing to nothing.

Vote: Amanda (Khscarymovie4)

4 minutes ago, Forresto said:

All I wanted was some sort of assurance that I could trust you Gary. I didnt want to know details, I didn't need to know names. 

I wanted to know if I could take you for your word Gary because if we go by the other days I don't know where you stand.

This defensiveness does nothing to help me trust you.

What constitutes as trust, Dez? There's only one real thing someone, or hell even I, could do to get people to trust me, and that's a role claim. A role claim that would ultimately endanger the person making said claim. Again, we come back to that post you made where you claimed I was making clandestine conversations with our doctor. That doesn't sound like someone simply asking to know names and details, that sounds pretty accusatory.

I'm pretty sure you can look where I've stood with my votes and who I've called out, Dez. Jared's still on my list, and I've been suspicious of him for awhile, so your claim that you don't know where I stand is either you not following the discussion, or actively trying to throw out what I've said and done.

6 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

What constitutes as trust, Dez? There's only one real thing someone, or hell even I, could do to get people to trust me, and that's a role claim. A role claim that would ultimately endanger the person making said claim. Again, we come back to that post you made where you claimed I was making clandestine conversations with our doctor. That doesn't sound like someone simply asking to know names and details, that sounds pretty accusatory.

I'm pretty sure you can look where I've stood with my votes and who I've called out, Dez. Jared's still on my list, and I've been suspicious of him for awhile, so your claim that you don't know where I stand is either you not following the discussion, or actively trying to throw out what I've said and done.

I didn't know clandestine meant more then just secretive otherwise I wouldn't have used such inflammatory language.

As for you, I didnt say you haven't made a stand, or that your opinions are muddy unlike other townspeople who lurk in the shadows. Rather I don't know how where you stand yet. I haven't had an eye on Jared but I will review the information and revise my sentiment if he has done anything to merit suspicion. 

I don't want a role claim. As i've said before how dumb a move would that be especially since we're looking at two crime families?

At the moment are votes are awfully spread out,  and we can't afford a 3rd day without a lynch, I feel like with Amanda, she's done the clever thing of saying enough stuff to look active (more so than Tina), but not enough to conritbute anything worthwhile. It should also be noted Amanda only came out with her lengthy post about Alan AFTER someone called her out on it, not of her own accord. To me making a huge analysis post after you've been called out on it is a big scum tell, so Vote: Amanda (Khscarymovie4)

((sip))

I got some welcome general advice last night about how a jury... flows day to day.  None of it had any bearing on the specifics of this case, but I will thank the anonymous person who took the time to give me as a new juror a friendly chat.  As a consequence, my outlook will be changing somewhat going forward, and I'll try to not be so stubborn and rigid.

But I will say to Gary, your over-the-top aggressiveness at the moment is a real issue for me.  The dangers of vouching was explained to me last night so I now sort of understand your reaction, but since you seem to attack the last person who answers I frankly don't want to engage with you at all at the moment.  Sorry, it is what it is.

Unvote Stephanie Diaz (Lady K)

I am leaning Tony, Anthony, or Amanda at the moment, with Stephanie & Gary tied a distant third.  I'll have my vote and explanation in before the day is out.

((sip))

PS: Ugh.  Three "at the moments" in the same post.  I need a thesaurus.

I can't imagine we have a ton of time left. Are we gonna let this day go quietly with no result??

I'm really thinkin' we should up and go for a lynch today, guys.

I'm even willing to jump on a bandwagon I don't entirely agree with at this point, we just need something to get goin'.

9 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

I'm highly suspicious of Amanda. If someone's gotta go, it's her.

That's what I think, makings huge post after you've been called out is a big Ping to me that she is scum.