Waterbrick Down

Heroica RPG - Quest #159: An Unexpected Return - Hovels

4 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

In the air, a fine orange dust covers everything. 

Figuring it is better to be inside than outside, Germ reluctantly follows the others. Thinking at the very least I can spend the night here. 

What is l this orange stuff? Grabbing some of it and smelling it and eventually grabs his Magnifying Glass to look at the orange dust. 

Covering his nose with his handkerchief Boomingham lumbers through the room as the heroes spread out to investigate. He looks around for any further doors, or any hint as to who set up the riddle. “That riddle,” he asks Skuld, “you think the Oracle set it to protect herself, or someone who can’t by later?”

6 hours ago, MysticModulus said:

Ezeran carefully looks for clue as to how long the chamber has been sealed.

Considering the amount of dust on the floor, Ezeran estimates that the doors have been closed as long as the Oracle has been reported missing.

5 hours ago, Alfadas said:

No bodies. Fhew. That's a relief. But that doesn't explain this horrific smell... Torald looks around, trying to find the source of the horrid smell. 

Torald's nose tells him that the smell is coming from the atrium connected to the antechamber.

4 hours ago, Palathadric said:

"Does anyone have a Magic Compass?"

I poke around, looking for any books or scrolls that may be of use to magic users.

Pretzel begins to sort through the mess and manages to find a mangled scroll.

28102216199_2c68658b71_t.jpg Scroll of Tongues (Grants the user the Glossolalia Job Trait. Each casting lasts for a limited amount of time and costs 10 ether)

3 hours ago, samurai-turtle said:

Figuring it is better to be inside than outside, Germ reluctantly follows the others. Thinking at the very least I can spend the night here. 

What is l this orange stuff? Grabbing some of it and smelling it and eventually grabs his Magnifying Glass to look at the orange dust. 

Germ inhales some of the orange dust and immediately becomes poisoned, upon inspection the dust appears to be composed of spores.

2 hours ago, Zepher said:

Covering his nose with his handkerchief Boomingham lumbers through the room as the heroes spread out to investigate. He looks around for any further doors, or any hint as to who set up the riddle. “That riddle,” he asks Skuld, “you think the Oracle set it to protect herself, or someone who can’t by later?”

Boomingham spots a small broom closet off of the antechamber filled with more candles and incense. The only other door stands at the end of the antechamber leading to the atrium.
38770468344_4235a941eb_t.jpg
"The oracle would often put a ward on the temple at night or when everyone was away."

1 hour ago, Waterbrick Down said:

Germ inhales some of the orange dust and immediately becomes poisoned, upon inspection the dust appears to be composed of spores. 

Almost immediately Germ, takes off his Spesialian Helmet and puts on his Sterile Gloves, to pick his nose clean before putting back on his Spesialian Helmet. Don't inhale the orange dust! You won't feel well afterwards. 

1 hour ago, Waterbrick Down said:

"The oracle would often put a ward on the temple at night or when everyone was away."

Is part of that some sort of Plant defenses? If not is their some sort of Plants near by? 

"Well, weapons out everybody, I guess." Boomingham glances at Skuld. "Just in case."

Boomingham opens the door to the atrium and leads the way in.

4 hours ago, samurai-turtle said:

Almost immediately Germ, takes off his Spesialian Helmet and puts on his Sterile Gloves, to pick his nose clean before putting back on his Spesialian Helmet. Don't inhale the orange dust! You won't feel well afterwards. 

Is part of that some sort of Plant defenses? If not is their some sort of Plants near by? 

Germ loses a point of damage, but manages to purge his system quickly.
"None that I know of."

3 hours ago, Zepher said:

"Well, weapons out everybody, I guess." Boomingham glances at Skuld. "Just in case."

Boomingham opens the door to the atrium and leads the way in.

The stench of decay is almost overpowering as Boomingham charges forward. Spores litter the air of the atrium, a giant hole in the floor spills a variety of fungi and molds onto tiled floor. A decorative rug decorates one entire wall.

What happened here? Torald wonders for the Old Gods know how many times. Trying not to breathe any of the spores, Torald tries to peak over the edge of the hole. 

"We have to consider the possibility that the Oracle sealed this place shut for a reason, the question is why? Maybe we are about to unleash something really nasty... " Making sure not to inhale any spores Ezeran carefully peaks into the giant hole. He reaches out to the etheral planes and conjures a picture in his head of a small kindling flame illuminating the darkness beyond. 

Edited by MysticModulus
Grammar

Let me guess you guys want to go down there. Their definitely is not a giant planning monster down there! (Actually I hope it is a giant plant monster, because if is a billion small ones we are screwed.) Maybe we should do something about all these orange spores first. 

17 minutes ago, samurai-turtle said:

Let me guess you guys want to go down there. Their definitely is not a giant planning monster down there! (Actually I hope it is a giant plant monster, because if is a billion small ones we are screwed.) Maybe we should do something about all these orange spores first. 

Still peering down the giant hole trying to illuminate it Ezeran answers without abandoning his concentration. "Be my guest and try to deal with the spores, maybe some kind of spell could prevent the dust to whirl around in the air somehow..."

"Fate, I should've known," Eric thought to himself as Boomingham solved the riddle.

When he stepped inside, Eric immediately covered up his nose and mouth with a piece of cloth. The sheer stench of the spores made his stomach turn wildly.

"This doesn't look good...", the Nord stated as he looked around him and then peered into the giant hole, trying to estimate its depth. "You guys think this is some kind of demonic force we're dealing with or just a freakish feat of nature?"

Eric unpopped a Mead and drank it. The bad smell made it taste bad, but the drink brought him the strength he sought.

"Maybe we should use a Magic Compass to help us find the Oracle." I suggest nervously. "I think Torald, Ezeran, and I have had quite enough with fighting plants."

9 minutes ago, Palathadric said:

"Maybe we should use a Magic Compass to help us find the Oracle." I suggest nervously. "I think Torald, Ezeran, and I have had quite enough with fighting plants."

Yeah. I agree. But I kinda also want to know what happened here. Fighting plants, Torald shivers. He thinks for a moment. I agree with Petaldan, let's get the hell out of here. This place is rotten and I don't think we are going to find anything useful here, not after so long a time. 

8 hours ago, MysticModulus said:

Still peering down the giant hole trying to illuminate it Ezeran answers without abandoning his concentration. "Be my guest and try to deal with the spores, maybe some kind of spell could prevent the dust to whirl around in the air somehow..."

I was thinking burning the stuff might be a better answer. Taking out the Flying Talon and started to spin it around to see if it would burn the orange spores. 

2 hours ago, Palathadric said:

If you (or anyone else) has one, I suggest using it. I don't think anyone wants to go down there, unless they have to. 

4 hours ago, Khorne said:

"You guys think this is some kind of demonic force we're dealing with or just a freakish feat of nature?"

It could be both. 

Oops...read Germ's stats wrong. So, not a single one of us has a Magic Compass. Just our luck! :tongue:

On 25/01/2018 at 2:32 AM, Alfadas said:

What happened here? Torald wonders for the Old Gods know how many times. Trying not to breathe any of the spores, Torald tries to peak over the edge of the hole. 

Torald spots many more fungi and mushrooms blossoming within the hole that seems to tunnel below the city. Torald also notes that every original plant and flower within the shrine has been consumed by the mold and slime.

On 25/01/2018 at 12:51 PM, Khorne said:

"Fate, I should've known," Eric thought to himself as Boomingham solved the riddle.

When he stepped inside, Eric immediately covered up his nose and mouth with a piece of cloth. The sheer stench of the spores made his stomach turn wildly.

"This doesn't look good...", the Nord stated as he looked around him and then peered into the giant hole, trying to estimate its depth. "You guys think this is some kind of demonic force we're dealing with or just a freakish feat of nature?"

Eric unpopped a Mead and drank it. The bad smell made it taste bad, but the drink brought him the strength he sought.

Eric notes the whole to be at least 15ft deep, a tunnel against one wall of the hole slopes further underground.

22 hours ago, samurai-turtle said:

I was thinking burning the stuff might be a better answer. Taking out the Flying Talon and started to spin it around to see if it would burn the orange spores. 

If you (or anyone else) has one, I suggest using it. I don't think anyone wants to go down there, unless they have to. 

It could be both. 

On 25/01/2018 at 3:04 AM, MysticModulus said:

"We have to consider the possibility that the Oracle sealed this place shut for a reason, the question is why? Maybe we are about to unleash something really nasty... " Making sure not to inhale any spores Ezeran carefully peaks into the giant hole. He reaches out to the etheral planes and conjures a picture in his head of a small kindling flame illuminating the darkness beyond. 

Germ begins to send the Flying Talon whistling through the air, as Ezeran ignites a small flame within the hole. In a violent explosion the spores through-out the air ignite causing a miniature fireball to belch forth from the opening, scorching everyone. A screech echos throughout the tunnel as a scorched figure clambers out of the chasm, several surrounding fungi begin to animate and attack the party.

PREPARE FOR BATTLE!

Battle Effects

Spore Cloud - Usage of Fire Spells or Fire elemental weapons have a 1/2 chance to damage the user with damage equal to WP that ignores row. and SP.

Enemy Party
14684896598_892dc65157_o.jpg Dark Druid *Immune to Wood and Sudden Death*
Type:
 Undead
Level: x2 Target's Level
Health: 1000/1000
SpecialDecomposing Wave - The dark druid unleashes a powerful pulse of decaying energy with a 1/2 chance to weaken, Poison 5, and/or doom all party members.
Drops: Rose Bouquet [Quest Item], Emerald, 20 Gold

13502762264_eb11c8cd73_t.jpg Rot Summon A *Attacks & Free Hits cause Poisoned 5*
Type: Plant
Level: 25
Health: 150/150
Special: Poison Shroom - Poison Shroom - Target is minimized for the next round
Passive Special: Death's Spore - When killed, target has a 50/50 chance of being Doomed
Drops:
1: 
Tinyshroom Cap
5-6: Pickled Mushroom

13502762264_eb11c8cd73_t.jpg Rot Summon B *Attacks & Free Hits cause Poisoned 5*
Level: 25
Health: 150/150
Special: Poison Shroom - Poison Shroom - Target is minimized for the next round
Passive Special: Death's Spore - When killed, target has a 50/50 chance of being Doomed
Drops:
1: 
Tinyshroom Cap

13502419465_e44cd0b699_t.jpg Fungal Fighter A
Type: Plant
Level: 20
Health: 600/600
Special: Super Shroom - Adds the target's level to Fungal Fighter for the next round
Passive Special I: Reckless - Attacks Ignore SP and Row against targets of a higher level
Passive Special II: Death's Spore - When killed, target has a 50/50 chance of being Doomed
Drops:
1: 
Growshroom Cap
2-6: Pickled Mushroom

13502419465_e44cd0b699_t.jpg Fungal Fighter B
Special: Super Shroom - Adds the target's level to Fungsl Fighter for the next round
Passive Special I: Reckless - Attacks Ignore SP and Row against targets of a higher level
Passive Special II: Death's Spore - When killed, target has a 50/50 chance of being Doomed
Drops:
1: 
Growshroom Cap
2-6: Pickled Mushroom

13502762104_a4ce1228f3_t.jpg Spore Cluster *Immune to Effects*
Level: 0
Hits: 4/4
Special: Pandemonium Puff - All heroes in the same row of the target are either Slowed, Confused, Asleep, Blinded, Sealed, or Poisoned for 10 for 3 rounds. (Die roll dependent)
Passive Special I: Plentiful Spores - Pandemonium Puff is activated on rolls of Damage, Special Damage, and Free Hits
Passive Special II: Comforting Aromatherapy - Negative Effects only last 1 turn against all enemies and AoE only effect targets equal to or greater of target.
Drops:
1: Level Up Mushroom

Hovel's Party
26368249490_c3bc6e819b_t.jpg Lord Lawrence Boomingham (Zepher)
48 year old male human Vindicator
Level 36.50 *Immune to darknessfirefragilesleepweakened, and blinded* *Affluence* *Zweihänder Grip* *Encouraged* *Burning 1
*PARTY LEADER*
Power Bonus: +5 (+5 front row)
Defense: 10
Health: 58/59
Ether: 36/36
Gold: 328
Equipment: Scupperer (WP:19; darkness-, fire- and earth-elemental; inflicts bleeding and poisoned by 10; has 1/2 chance each to inflict blinded, sealed, weakened and fragile; greatsword), Tome of Affluence (+10 Gold if equipped for the entirety of a battle; grants immunity to fragile, asleep, weakened, blinded, darkness and fire; accessory), Vest of Faded Trials (SP:10, 1/2 chance of granting reinforced effect at the start of every battle, Immune to Fragile; Suitable for Knights, Barbarians, Dragoons, Skirmishers, Regulators, Vindicators; bodywear and headwear), Fighting Boots (Power +5 on the front row; suitable to barbarians, knights, rogues, beast warriors, chi monks, dragoons, harlots, infiltrators, marauders, skirmishers, regulators, vindicators and winged warriors; footwear.)
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons: Epidemic Halberd (WP:8, causes all negative effects that the user has to the target when attacking; halberd), Venom Fang Blade (WP:9, causes poisoned equal to WP; longsword), Lullaby Wand (WP:6, inflicts asleep), Silver Sword (WP: 18, Longsword), Frozen Saber (WP: 15; light-, ice- and wind-elemental; inflicts stunned; great sword), Round Metal Shield (SP:7),
Artifacts: Crown of the Desert King (SP:6; absorbs fire, wind, and earth; suitable for Boomingham only, headwear.), Venomari Helmet (SP:2, absorb poison as health; helmet), Hood of Belthazar Bluehood (Power +4; Ether -6; headwear), Scarlet Hood (SP:4, grants immunity to stunned), Chains of the Pongcanis Chief (Hero Pierces SP if fighting from Front, Enemies ignore SP if hero fights from the back row, cannot be removed in battle), Amulet of Optimism (Adds the confused-effect to all attacks; accessory, suitable to Erdathcath only), 2x Prayer Beads (Makes the wearer permanently blessed; accessory.), Counterstrike Gloves (If the wearer is damaged by a Free Hit, they counter with strength equal to their level; handwear.), Crimson Suit of Armor (SP:12, allows wearer to pose as Crimson Bear Knight; takes three artifact slots: bodywear, headwear and footwear),
Spell Items: Amethyst (Darkness), Scroll of Recklessness (Encouraged and Fragile; costs 5 Ether; 50/50 chance), Emerald Lamp of Summoning (0/3), “True Love Serenade” (restores 50 health to the rest of the party per round; costs 10 ether; Battle Song)
Consumables: Potion, Health Core, 2x Remedy, Phoenix Essence, Danab's Apple (Revives all fallen party members, restores full health and ether to the whole party and removes all negative effects from them; consumable), 12x Mead, 4x Smelling Salt, 4x Nostrum, 2x Ambrosia, Fire Brandy (Encouraged, Immune to Ice), Fireball Whiskey (Immunity to Fire One Battle OR 20 Fire Damage All Enemies), Hamantasch (Lucky, Blessed), Jinxy Juice, 2x Floral Bomb, Seal Bomb, Poison Bomb, Stun Bomb, Seth Bomb (Deals 100 darkness-elemental damage to all opponents when used.), Feather of Flight (Allows the user to flee from the battle when used.), Hair of the Dog, Oculoid Miasma, Oculoid Fireworks, Saber Teeth, Bone
Tools/Treasure: Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Vindicator's Seal (Grants access to the Vindicator expert job class; cannot be given away), Mythril Shard

AuPkwWK.png The Demon Germ (samurai-turtle) 
??? years old ; Half Demon; Male Black Knight  
Level 21 2/3 *Immune to Darkness Fire Earth Light Slowed Hastened * *Lucky* *Burning 1* *Encouraged*
Power Bonus: +4
Defense: 21
Health: 37/38
Gold: 411 
Equipment: Obsidian Scimitar (WP:20; Amethyst/Darkness-elemental; longsword), Crested Shield (SP: 13; shield), Spesialian Helmet (SP:2, SP:4 if wearer’s Star Elf, Health +2, Power +2, Suitable for anyone; headwear), Dastan Armor (SP: 4; Immune to Darkness/Amethyst Diamond/Light Garnet/Earth Ruby/Fire; +2 SP for all other Dastan Equipment; Suitable for Knights, Regulators, Winged Warriors, Dragoons, and Vindicators; bodywear), Greaves (SP:2, immunity to Slowed and Hastened; footwear), 
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons: Flying Talon "of the Salamander" (WP:10; Ruby/Fire-elemental;  Steals one drop at Random from Enemy; whip), "Sporing" Brilliant Dagger (WP: 10; Emerald/Wood-elemental; 1/3 chance to Blind; dagger), Sword-Fish (WP:8; WP double if target has been attacked by Spear-Fish or Fail-Fish; longsword), Kobold Sharp Wings (WP:9; Deals Bleeding 1; throwing weapon), Kobold Sharp Wings (WP:9; Deals Bleeding 1; throwing weapon), Dwarven Portable Catapult (WP:10; Double Damage to Enemies Visibly Larger than the User; Throwing Weapon), Fellcrest Hand Axe (WP: 8; deals bleeding 5 on successful hits; throwing weapon)
Shields: Winter Shield (SP:10; absorb Ice but takes double damage from Fire; shield), 
Artifacts: Demon Wings (Take to the Skies deals Darkness-elemental damage and Hexed instead of Wind-elemental damage and Stunned; backwear; suitable to The Demon Germ only), Snake Eye Charm (Protects from Petrified-effect; accessory), Blessed Amulet (Protects from Cursed-effect; accessory), Sterile Gloves (Protects from Poisoned- and Bleeding- effects; handwear), Shadow Cloak (SP:1; backwear), 
Consumables: Bone (x6), Deadly Venom (x3), Remedy (x15), Potion (x3), Venom (x3), Grand Potion (x15), Smelling Salts (x8), Nostrum (x8), 
Tools: Crescent Seal (+2 Power, +1 free item usage during first round of battle), Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass,  

34997035535_5a52b3077b_s.jpg Torald Waruelf, Matchmaker (Alfadas) *Burning 1* 
21 year old male human Battle Mage
Level 15.5
Power Bonus: +8
Defense: 10
Health: 28/29
Ether: 14/16
Gold: 236
Equipment: Keen Axe (WP 15, Ignores SP), Boots of Drunken Boxing (Power +2; if wearer is encouraged: power +8. Footwear. Suitable for Torald only), Mythril Mail (SP:10; suitable to knights and barbarians only; bodywear),
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons - Broken Spear (WP: 3; Causes Bleeding and Poisoned by 2 every other round used), Sludge Glaive (WP:8, pierces defense and causes either fragile or weakened; halberd), Whispering Greatsword (WP: 10, 1/3 Chance to Seal), Torangu's Trident (WP: 20, SP: 5, cannot be used with Shield, Trident)
Artifacts - Pongcanis Shield (SP: 7; Shield),  Crocodile Belt (Max. Health +2; accessory), Fighting Boots (Power +5 on the front row; footwear.), Pugilist's Gloves, Heavy Armour (SP:5, protects from fragile-effect, suitable for barbarians, knights, dragoons, skirmishers, regulators and vindicators; bodywear.),
Consumables - 4 Potions, 9 Mead, 3 Venom, 3 Grand Tonics, Feather of White, Smoke Bomb, Bright Polish, Phoenix Essence
Tools - Shovel, Pickaxe, Crescent Seal  (+2 Power, +1 Free item usage during the first round of battle)
Gems - Emerald (wood)Topaz (lightning), Aquamarine (water), Garnet (earth)

petaldan_parfenius.jpg Petaldan Parfenius (Played by Palathadric)
5-year-old male "wonder" Paladin
Level 15.5 *Immune to *Stunned*, *Bound*, *Petrified* *Burning 1* 
Power Bonus:
Defense: 20
Health: 36/37
Ether: 15/15
Gold: 248
Equipment: Mace (WP: 6, mace), Shield (SP: 5; Shield), Gloves of the Boy Wonder (SP:2; immunity to *Stunned*, *Bound*, and *Petrified*; suitable to Petaldan only; handwear),  Armour of Dark Arts (SP: 10; Takes up: Bodywear, Handwear, Footwear slots; counts as one artifact; Suitable to Knights, Dragoons, and Skirmishers), Cloak of Innocence (SP: 3; grants the wearer immunity to Darkness, if the health of the wearer is below 50% the wearer is also *Blessed*; Backwear; Suitable for Petaldan only),
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons:  Brine Blade (WP: 5, 1/6 chance to trigger a Flood (see Weather Mage) when dealing damage, Longsword), Slimy Sword (WP:20, can be split into several weaker Slimy Swords or combined with other Slimy Swords to increase WP and split apart again at any time, Longsword), Renegade’s Crook (WP: 10, successful healing also poisons the target’s weapon by 3, staff),
Artifacts: Baron's Oversized Hat (wearer is permanently Encouraged and Slowed; headwear), Really Hard Helmet (SP: 2, Immunity to Rock), Paladin's Armour (SP:4, Ether +2; suitable to Knights, Clerics, Paladins; Bodywear),
Spell Items: Emerald, Topaz, Scroll of Tongues (Grants the user the Glossolalia Job Trait. Each casting lasts for a limited amount of time and costs 10 ether)
Consumables: Potion x 2, Grand Potion x 1, Remedy x 2, Phoenix Essence x 2, Ambrosia, Tiger Balm, Smoke Bomb x 6, Level-Up Mushroom, Health Core, Mead, Phoenix Incense 
Tools: Bedroll, Etherium Ore (may applied to one weapon to allow it to deal the Sealed-effect permanently), Letter of Recommendation (Increases reputation with one of the seven main factions depending on the user's choice.)

eb_heroica_eric_av.jpgEric (Khorne), Self-proclaimed Siren-Slayer and Butcher of Basilisks
30 year old Human Nord
Level 30 1/2 Vindicator *Evasion* *Protected from Fragile, Weakened, Stunned, Poisoned, Bleeding, Cursed, Asleep, Fast Asleep, Confused and Hexed + Immune to Darkness, Water and Earth* *Encouraged* *Burning 1* 
Power Bonus: +3
Defense: 5
Health: 60/61
Gold: 1360
Equipment: Conspirator (WP: 20, causes Blinded and has 1/2 chance to cause Confused with each hit, Ice- and Darkness-elemental; longsword), Pugilist's Gloves (Power +2, protects from Weakened; handwear), Heavy Armor (SP:5, protects from Fragile; bodywear), Boots of Evasion (Wearer takes half damage in front row + Immunity to Darkness, Water, Earth and Asleep; footwear), Periwinkle Ribbon (Grants Immunity to Stunned, Poisoned, Bleeding, Cursed, Asleep, Fast Asleep, Confused and Hexed; suitable for Periwinkle Eric only; headwear)
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons: Godricsleif (WP: 22; Lightning-elemental; greatsword), 6 Silverfish Wings (WP:8, retrievable, throwing dagger), 2 Diseased Silverfish Wings (WP:8, causes cursed-effect, retrievable, throwing weapon), Twin Biter (WP:7, causes bleeding; dual strike axe), Rakshasa Blade (WP:8 multiplied by the amount of Rakshasa weapons equipped by the party in the battle; greatsword), Rakshasa Flail (WP:7 multiplied by the amount of Rakshasa weapons equipped by the party in the battle; mace), Rakshasa Scimitar (WP:11 multiplied by the amount of Rakshasa weapons equipped by the party in the battle; longsword), Rakshasa Waveblades (WP:5 multiplied by the amount of Rakshasa weapons equipped by the party in the battle; dual strike daggers), Shield (SP:5), Natnail's Sword (WP:10 Longsword), 
Spell Items: Opal (from Hybros for Dyric)
Artifacts: Prayer Beads (Makes the wearer permanently Blessed; accessory.), Flora Gear (adds Wood-element to physical attacks and protects from Wood-elemental damage, accessory), Redhawk Helmet (Power +12 if the wearer acts first in the battle order; suitable to barbarians, knights, dragoons, infiltrators, marauders, skirmishers, regulators, vindicators and winged warriors; headwear.), Venomari Helmet (SP:2, absorb Poison as Health; helmet)
Consumables: Potion, 13 Grand Potions, 2 Elixirs, 4 Remedies, Danab's Apple (Revives all fallen party members, restores full health and ether to the whole party and removes all negative effects from them; consumable), Neutralizer, Tiger Balm, 9 Meads, 6 Smelling Salts, 2 Nostrums, 2 Mulled Wine, Ambrosia, Dragon Scale, Genuine Nordic Mead (Grants the encouraged, hastened, inspired, reinforced, and enraged-effects; consumable), Venom, Deadly Venom, 2 Feather of White (Allows the user to hide for up to three rounds, avoiding Free Hits. The effect ends if the user targets an enemy.), Feather of Lithe (Makes the user nimble for three rounds, giving them a 1/3 chance to completely avoid rolls of COUNTER and DAMAGE and Free Hits.), Fire Bomb, Lightning Bomb, Floral Bomb, Aeolus Bomb, Poison Bomb, Seal Bomb; Phoenix Essence
Tools etc.: Vindicator's Seal (Grants access to the Vindicator expert job class; cannot be given away), Cornucopia (Increases the holder’s gold by 25% at the end of each quest.)

29831773111_ce9d27418d_t.jpg Ezeran Yavarr (MysticModulus)
42 year old male human Sorcerer
Level 24.25 *Immune to Wood and Fire, Sealed and Blindness* *Enemies that hit Ezeran become slowed*Burning 1* 
Power Bonus: (+2 spellpower)
Defense: 6
Health: 36/37
Ether: 28/32
Gold: 552
Equipment: Ooze Wand (WP: 10, 1/3 chance to Slow), Sneezing Demon (SP:3; enemies that hit the wearer become slowed; immunity to woodfire  and blindness, suitable to Ezeran only; bodywear), Etherium Pauldrons (SP:3, immune to sealed; backwear), Sedge hat (Max. Ether +4; headwear)
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons: Trickster’s Baubel (WP:6, each hit causes one random effect: stunned, poisoned by 1, asleep, blinded, sealed or confused; wand), Ancient Sapphamber Staff (WP:8, doubled against Ancient enemies, staff), Simple Staff (WP: 10), Mockthril Spear (WP:4, spear)
Artifacts: Hood of the Elementalist (SP:1, *Absorbs darkness*; headwear, suitable to anyone),  Pointy Hat, Mage's Muffler, Bad Luck Charm, White Ninja Cowl, Begone with the Winds (Allows access to the Weather Mage Class, Accessory)
Gems: Emerald (Wood), Ruby (Fire), Diamond (Light),  Sapphire (wind), Amethyst (Darkness)
Consumables: 5x grand potions, 5x grand tonics, 3x Remedy, smelling salts, ether core, 2x Smoke Bomb, myrrh, venom, Pickled Mushroom, Soma, 2x Golden Lotus Flower (heals to full health upon consumption), 2x potions, phoenix essence, elixir, Tooth, Firebomb
Tools: Crescent Seal  (+2 Power, +1 Free item usage during the first round of battle), Bedroll, Shovel

38770468344_4235a941eb_t.jpg Sküld (NPC, controlled by Alfadas) 
12 years old female nôrn Altar Girl *Immune to Burning*
Level 15 
Power Bonus:
Health: 21/21
Ether: 24/24
Gold: 20
Equipment: Silk Fan (WP:10, wind-elemental, fan), Shrine Robes (Immune to Burning, +5HP) Scroll of Intellect, Scroll of Minor Dispel, Scroll of Shielding, Grand Tonic

Party Leader, please determine the battle order.

Torald downs a Mead (free item use first round of battle), swaps his weapon for Torangu's Trident and proceeds to Attack Rot Summon A, front row. 

I didn't remember Torald having the Torangu's trident, dammit... if a very kind QM would kindly swap the Trident for the Keen Axe, I would be very grateful :grin:

Edited by Alfadas
it came to my attention that swapping weapons is a free action... whoops

21 minutes ago, Alfadas said:

I didn't remember Torald having the Torangu's trident, dammit... if a very kind QM would kindly swap the Trident for the Keen Axe, I would be very grateful :grin:

OoC:

You do realize that weapon swapping is free use. 

2 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

Fungal Fighter A
Special: Super Shroom - Adds the target's level to Myconid Guard for the next round

I am confused what is this "Myconid Guard"? It sounds like a mystery enemy.

As the "fireworks" hit him. 

Aaarrrrgggg! Dam it! Now I want something cold. 

Free item use Smelling Salts on Eric; regular action Smelling Salts on Lawrence from the back 

As the "Fireworks" hit him. Aaarrrrgggg! Dam it! Now I want something cold. 

Free item use Smelling Salts on Eric; regular action Smelling Salts on Lawrence from the back 

Edited by samurai-turtle
Trying to fix a problem

I attack Fungal Fighter A from the Back Row with the Slimy Sword, if somebody targets the Dark Druid, then Front Row.

"I can absorb the Dark Druid's attack with my shield and we can defeat him later, if you like."

"This stinks", Eric remarked as he drew his blade to fight the fungus.

Eric attacks Dark Druid first, then Fungal Fighter B. Both from the Front Row, with Conspirator.

I also have Zweihander Grip, WBD, should that be added to the list of Eric's effects? Also, the Fungal Fighters' special says something about a Myconid Guard, but what is that?

2 hours ago, Khorne said:

Also, the Fungal Fighters' special says something about a Myconid Guard, but what is that?

Yes. I had the same question. I spent too much time looking for him and speculating about it that I forgot to ask. :laugh:

19 hours ago, Alfadas said:

Torald downs a Mead (free item use first round of battle) and proceeds to Attack Rot Summon A, front row. 

QM Note: Need an action for Skuld.

Whoops, didn't read correctly. Didn't realize I controlled Sküld. Anyway

Sküld heals whoever gets damaged, back row, if no-one gets damaged, she does nothing, back row. 

Ezeran uses a smelling salts and then casts a light spell at Rot summon B from the back row with the ooze wand (twice if smelling salts allow it).