Waterbrick Down

Heroica RPG - Quest #159: An Unexpected Return - Hovels

On 6/15/2018 at 10:47 PM, Waterbrick Down said:

Germ investigates the room, but aside from the corpses of the corpses finds nothing else of value. The demon finds glowing runes surrounding the energy sphere encasing the veteran.

Ezeran's arcane scrutinization determines that twelve glowing numbered runes seem linked to the power of the force cage.

42772877762_46d0b03e80_o.png

How would the party disarm the spell?

QM Note: Please send me the solution by PM within the next 48 hours.

OoC: I'm probably not going to be able to solve this. :laugh_hard:

"Skuld. I'm sorry, but I can't figure this out. Maybe you could use that Scroll of Intellect to try to find out. Or, Torald, does that book of yours give you any feeling or advice on this matter?"

3 hours ago, Palathadric said:

"Skuld. I'm sorry, but I can't figure this out. Maybe you could use that Scroll of Intellect to try to find out. Or, Torald, does that book of yours give you any feeling or advice on this matter?"

38770468344_4235a941eb_t.jpg
"It looks like... it could be a cipher. You know, replace one thing with another."

17 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

"It looks like... it could be a cipher. You know, replace one thing with another."

Almost not paying attention still looking a round for "loot" in the "huts". When Germ finally said something...

How are we going to "replace" them? They look like they are stuck pretty good in the ground. Could these "runes" represent some sort of alphabet? 

OoC:

I get the feeling we might not get this. I know I am having trouble getting this. For some reason I feel like this "puzzle" might be better off in a video game.

8 hours ago, samurai-turtle said:

Almost not paying attention still looking a round for "loot" in the "huts". When Germ finally said something...

How are we going to "replace" them? They look like they are stuck pretty good in the ground. Could these "runes" represent some sort of alphabet? 

OoC:

Reveal hidden contents

I get the feeling we might not get this. I know I am having trouble getting this. For some reason I feel like this "puzzle" might be better off in a video game.

Germ finds most of the huts to be primitive and nothing more of value to be found, except for another vial of Pixie Dust.

25404690297_36491a070f_t.jpg
"I think the girl means figuratively and yes, I believe you may be on to something. Perhaps if these letters were replaced with some sort of letters..."

QM Note: Not sure what you mean by more fitting for a video game. :laugh:

OoC: I don’t see anything obvious either, but am willing to try!! Let’s all think out loud.

Boomingham chews on his lip. “Okay, let’s ignore the dots for now and just look at the numbers to see what emerges. I’ll start at the 15 and go clockwise.”

O V H S* C E* blank* R* D I* U T

“Does that mean anything to anyone? There are some vowels in there at least... do we think the dots maybe mean to shift it in some direction?”

“Or perhaps the dots indicate which order to put the letters in? It is also possible the blank spot is intended to be where we begin.”

29 minutes ago, Zepher said:

“Or perhaps the dots indicate which order to put the letters in? It is also possible the blank spot is intended to be where we begin.”

Who knows let me try something...

Germ just happened to put his hand over the "18" to see what happens then over the "blank". Then he tries it again over the "18" then the "4" spots. 

20 hours ago, samurai-turtle said:

Who knows let me try something...

Germ just happened to put his hand over the "18" to see what happens then over the "blank". Then he tries it again over the "18" then the "4" spots. 

The 18 illuminates stronger, but after the blank the runes dim to their normal state. The same thing happens when Germ passes over the 4 after the 18. It would seem that the 18 is the first rune in the pattern.

5 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

The 18 illuminates stronger, but after the blank the runes dim to their normal state. The same thing happens when Germ passes over the 4 after the 18. It would seem that the 18 is the first rune in the pattern. 

Well it looks like we got a starting spot. Now what maybe go across...

Put his hand over the "18" then the "15" (if that is successful tries the "19"). 

Edited by samurai-turtle
Spelling

Torald moves his hand over the 18,5,19,20, ,15,18, ,4,9,5. Maybe this works? It's a bit out there but who knows. 

Edited by Alfadas

Some people appear to have difficulty reading their PMs... :hmpf_bad: 

"I'm guessing that 3 stands for C, 4 for D, 5 for E, etc. The dots probably indicate the number of times those letters are used in the phrase we are trying to make. The empty space with two dots probably means that the phrase will be three words long."

I try 18,15,19,9,5,18, ,

40 minutes ago, samurai-turtle said:

Well it looks like we got a starting spot. Not what maybe go across...

Put his hand over the "18" then the "15" (if that is successful tries the "19"). 

6 minutes ago, Palathadric said:

"I'm guessing that 3 stands for C, 4 for D, 5 for E, etc. The dots probably indicate the number of times those letters are used in the phrase we are trying to make. The empty space with two dots probably means that the phrase will be three words long."

I try 18,15,19,9,5,18, ,

QM Note: Since this seems to require a more collaborative approach, feel free to post in this thread and anyone who contributes to the solution will get XP.

Germ seems to be on the right path and Petaldan's input seems to have the first part of the pattern correct.

If my approach is right, then these are the characters we have to work with, I believe: c,d,e,e,e,e,h,i,i,o,r,r,s,s,t,t,u,v,+two spaces
Used: Rosier +space
Left: c,d,e,e,e,h,i,o,s,t,t,u,v,+space

I add 20,8,5

Edited by Palathadric

Nope that's not it... Torald mumbles. He thinks for a bit longer. Looking at Petaldan messing with the runes he puts the letters together. Rosier... Rosier... I have heard that name before, somewhere. Wasn't he like a demon? A really bad demon? Torald writes the remaining letters in the sand under his feet. He messes with it a bit. I come up with "seductive". Might be it, right? Rosier the Seductive. Could be it. Would you be so kind to try it, Petaldan? 19,5,4,21,3,20,9,22,5

Edited by Alfadas

2 hours ago, Alfadas said:

Nope that's not it... Torald mumbles. He thinks for a bit longer. Looking at Petaldan messing with the runes he puts the letters together. Rosier... Rosier... I have heard that name before, somewhere. Wasn't he like a demon? A really bad demon? Torald writes the remaining letters in the sand under his feet. He messes with it a bit. I come up with "seductive". Might be it, right? Rosier the Seductive. Could be it. Would you be so kind to try it, Petaldan? 19,5,4,21,3,20,9,22,5

Was it from me? I ran into "her" when I first started with heroica. And the answers to you questions are yes and yes. 

I heard other call "her" that before, it could be it. 

3 hours ago, Palathadric said:

OoC:

Are you talking to me? I just didn't know what to say in the group PM. 

3 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

QM Note: Since this seems to require a more collaborative approach, feel free to post in this thread and anyone who contributes to the solution will get XP.

OoC:

I am totally fine if I don't get any experience from this. I only repeated what the others theories where. That I figured it is pasted the deadline anyways. 

As for the video game comment, I think it was partly the time issue or faster response. Like we might get with playing "Legend of Zelda" or "Final Fanstay".

Edited by samurai-turtle
Trying to fix the format

13 hours ago, Alfadas said:

Ezeran nods gravely. "If this turns out to be correct we are in big trouble."

I add 19,5,4,21,3,20,9,22,5 to the numbers already listed.

The party works together, Petaldan, Boomingham, Germ, and Torald lending their experience and slowly trace the runes 18-15-19-9-5-18 20-8-5 19-5-4-21-3-20-9-22-5, each of the symbol illuminates and the barrier begins to pulse before suddenly disintegrating. The body of the oracle rolls over and the veteran starts awake.

heroicanpc-sandqueen.jpg
"What? Who? Where?"

Hovel's Party
26368249490_c3bc6e819b_t.jpg Lord Lawrence Boomingham (Zepher)
48 year old male
human Vindicator
Level 38 *Immune to darknessfirefragilesleepweakened, and blinded* *Affluence* *
Party Leader
Power Bonus: +5 (+5 front row)
Defense: 14
Health: 61/61
Stealth: 0
Gold: 368
Equipment: Scupperer (WP:19; darkness-, fire- and earth-elemental; inflicts bleeding 2 and poisoned by 10; has 1/2 chance each to inflict blinded, sealed, weakened and fragile; greatsword), Tome of Affluence (+10 Gold if equipped for the entirety of a battle; grants immunity to fragile, asleep, weakened, blinded, darkness and fire; accessory), Vest of Faded Trials (SP:10, 1/2 chance of granting reinforced effect at the start of every battle, Immune to Fragile; Suitable for Knights, Barbarians, Dragoons, Skirmishers, Regulators, Vindicators; bodywear and headwear), Fighting Boots (Power +5 on the front row; suitable to barbarians, knights, rogues, beast warriors, chi monks, dragoons, harlots, infiltrators, marauders, skirmishers, regulators, vindicators and winged warriors; footwear.), Round Metal Shield (SP:7),
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons: Epidemic Halberd (WP:8, causes all negative effects that the user has to the target when attacking; halberd), Venom Fang Blade (WP:9, causes poisoned equal to WP; longsword), Lullaby Wand (WP:6, inflicts asleep), Silver Sword (WP: 18, Longsword), Frozen Saber (WP: 15; light-, ice- and wind-elemental; inflicts stunned; great sword),
Artifacts: Crown of the Desert King (SP:6; absorbs fire, wind, and earth; suitable for Boomingham only, headwear.), Venomari Helmet (SP:2, absorb poison as health; helmet), Hood of Belthazar Bluehood (Power +4; Ether -6; headwear), Scarlet Hood (SP:4, grants immunity to stunned), Chains of the Pongcanis Chief (Hero Pierces SP if fighting from Front, Enemies ignore SP if hero fights from the back row, cannot be removed in battle), Amulet of Optimism (Adds the confused-effect to all attacks; accessory, suitable to Erdathcath only), 2x Prayer Beads (Makes the wearer permanently blessed; accessory.), Counterstrike Gloves (If the wearer is damaged by a Free Hit, they counter with strength equal to their level; handwear.), Crimson Suit of Armor (SP:12, allows wearer to pose as Crimson Bear Knight; takes three artifact slots: bodywear, headwear and footwear), Floral Gear
Spell Items: Amethyst (Darkness), Scroll of Recklessness (Encouraged and Fragile; costs 5 Ether; 50/50 chance), Emerald Lamp of Summoning (0/3), “True Love Serenade” (restores 50 health to the rest of the party per round; costs 10 ether; Battle Song)
Consumables: Potion, Health Core, 2x Remedy, 12x Mead, 4x Smelling Salt, 3x Nostrum, 2x Ambrosia, Fire Brandy (Encouraged, Immune to Ice), Fireball Whiskey (Immunity to Fire One Battle OR 20 Fire Damage All Enemies), Hamantasch (Lucky, Blessed), Jinxy Juice, 2x Floral Bomb, Seal Bomb, Poison Bomb, Stun Bomb, Seth Bomb (Deals 100 darkness-elemental damage to all opponents when used.), Feather of Flight (Allows the user to flee from the battle when used.), Hair of the Dog, Oculoid Miasma, Oculoid Fireworks, Saber Teeth, Bone, Pickled Mushroom
Tools/Treasure: Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Vindicator's Seal (Grants access to the Vindicator expert job class; cannot be given away), Mythril Shard, Rose 
Bouquet

AuPkwWK.png The Demon Germ (samurai-turtle) 
??? years old ; Half Demon; Male Black Knight  
Level 23.33 *Immune to Slowed & Hastened *
Power Bonus: +4
Defense: 21
Health: 41/41
Stealth: +3
Gold: 151
Equipment: , Spesialian Helmet (SP:2, SP:4 if wearer’s Star Elf, Health +2, Power +2, Suitable for anyone; headwear), Greaves (SP:2, immunity to Slowed and Hastened; footwear), Dastan Armor (SP: 4; Immune to Darkness/Amethyst Diamond/Light Garnet/Earth Ruby/Fire; +2 SP for all other Dastan Equipment; Suitable for Knights, Regulators, Winged Warriors, Dragoons, and Vindicators; bodywear), Crested Shield (SP: 13; shield), Flying Talon "of the Salamander" (WP:10; Ruby/Fire-elemental;  Steals one drop at Random from Enemy; whip)
Loot: Level-up Mushroom
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons: "Sporing" Brilliant Dagger (WP: 10; Emerald/Wood-elemental; 1/3 chance to Blind; dagger), Sword-Fish (WP:8; WP double if target has been attacked by Spear-Fish or Fail-Fish; longsword), Kobold Sharp Wings (WP:9; Deals Bleeding 1; throwing weapon), Kobold Sharp Wings (WP:9; Deals Bleeding 1; throwing weapon),  Obsidian Scimitar (WP:20; Amethyst/Darkness-elemental; longsword), Fellcrest Hand Axe (WP: 8; deals bleeding 5 on successful hits; throwing weapon), Dwarven Portable Catapult (WP:10; Double Damage to Enemies Visibly Larger than the User; Throwing Weapon),
Shields: Winter Shield (SP:10; absorb Ice but takes double damage from Fire; shield), 
Artifacts: Demon Wings (Take to the Skies deals Darkness-elemental damage and Hexed instead of Wind-elemental damage and Stunned; backwear; suitable to The Demon Germ only), Snake Eye Charm (Protects from Petrified-effect; accessory), Blessed Amulet (Protects from Cursed-effect; accessory), Sterile Gloves (Protects from Poisoned- and Bleeding- effects; handwear),  
Consumables: Bone (x6), Deadly Venom (x6), Remedy (x14), Potion (x2), Venom (x3), Grand Potion (x15), Smelling Salts (x3), Nostrum (x6), Fire Bomb (x5), Faerie Dust (Allows the user to change their age, size, and gender for a short period of time. +1 Stealth) (x2), Holy Bomb (x4), Tiny Shroom
Tools: Crescent Seal (+2 Power, +1 free item usage during first round of battle), Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, Candles (x3), Telescope, Magic Compass

34997035535_5a52b3077b_s.jpg Torald Waruelf, Matchmaker (Alfadas)
21 year old male human Battle Mage
Level 17.5
Power Bonus: +19
Defense: 16
Health: 42/42
Ether: 6/29
Gold: 236
Abilities: Pact of the Tome (Torald may spend his action for a 1/6 chance to cause the Doomed effect on a Humanoid enemy or the Hexed effect on a Demon enemy).
Equipment: Torangu's Trident (WP: 20, SP: 5, cannot be used with Shield, Trident), Pandemonicon (+11 Power Bonus, HP, SP, Ether, Grants Pact of the Tome ability, accessory, Level 1, cannot be unequipped)
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons - Broken Spear (WP: 3; Causes Bleeding and Poisoned by 2 every other round used), Sludge Glaive (WP:8, pierces defense and causes either fragile or weakened; halberd), Whispering Greatsword (WP: 10, 1/3 Chance to Seal), Keen Axe (WP 15, Ignores SP); Rotting Rod (WP 15, 1/3 chance to Hex Undead, Staff)
Artifacts - Pongcanis Shield (SP: 7; Shield),  Crocodile Belt (Max. Health +2; accessory), Fighting Boots (Power +5 on the front row; footwear.), Pugilist's Gloves, Heavy Armour (SP:5, protects from fragile-effect, suitable for barbarians, knights, dragoons, skirmishers, regulators and vindicators; bodywear.), Mythril Mail (SP:10; suitable to knights and barbarians only; bodywear),
Consumables - 4 Potions, 7 Mead, 3 Venom, 2 Grand Tonics, Feather of White, Smoke Bomb, Bright Polish, Phoenix Essence, Tiny Shroom
Tools - Shovel, Pickaxe, Crescent Seal  (+2 Power, +1 Free item usage during the first round of battle)
Gems - 2x Emerald (wood)Topaz (lightning), Aquamarine (water), Garnet (earth)

petaldan_parfenius.jpg Petaldan Parfenius (Played by Palathadric)
5-year-old male "wonder" Paladin
Level 17.5
Power Bonus: 0
Defense: 18
Health: 39/39
Ether: 14/17
Gold: 73
Equipment: Armour of Dark Arts (SP: 10; Takes up: Bodywear, Handwear, Footwear slots; counts as one artifact; Suitable to Knights, Dragoons, and Skirmishers), Cloak of Innocence (SP: 3; grants the wearer immunity to Darkness, if the health of the wearer is below 50% the wearer is also *Blessed*; Backwear; Suitable for Petaldan only), Slimy Sword (WP:25, can be split into several weaker Slimy Swords or combined with other Slimy Swords to increase WP and split apart again at any time, Longsword), 
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons:  Brine Blade (WP: 5, 1/6 chance to trigger a Flood (see Weather Mage) when dealing damage, Longsword), Renegade’s Crook (WP: 10, successful healing also poisons the target’s weapon by 3, staff), Shield (SP: 5; Shield), Mace (WP: 6, mace)
Artifacts: Baron's Oversized Hat (wearer is permanently Encouraged and Slowed; headwear), Really Hard Helmet (SP: 2, Immunity to Rock), Paladin's Armour (SP:4, Ether +2; suitable to Knights, Clerics, Paladins; Bodywear),Gloves of the Boy Wonder (SP:2; immunity to *Stunned*, *Bound*, and *Petrified*; suitable to Petaldan only; handwear),
Spell Items: Emerald, Topaz, Scroll of Tongues (Grants the user the Glossolalia Job Trait. Each casting lasts for a limited amount of time and costs 10 ether)
Consumables: Potion x 2, Grand Potion x 2, Remedy x 2, Phoenix Essence, Ambrosia, Tiger Balm, Smoke Bomb x4, Level-Up Mushroom, Health Core, Mead, Phoenix Incense, Pickled Mushroom, Tonic, Bones x2
Tools: Bedroll, Etherium Ore (may applied to one weapon to allow it to deal the Sealed-effect permanently), Letter of Recommendation (Increases reputation with one of the seven main factions depending on the user's choice.)

eb_heroica_eric_av.jpgEric (Khorne), Self-proclaimed Siren-Slayer and Butcher of Basilisks 
30 year old Human Nord
Level 31 Vindicator *Evasion* *Protected from Weakened, Stunned, Poisoned, Bleeding, Cursed, Asleep, Fast Asleep, Confused and Hexed + Immune to Darkness, Water and Earth* *Zweihänder Grip*
Power Bonus: +3
Defense: 0
Health: 62/62
Gold: 1360
Equipment: Conspirator (WP: 20, causes Blinded and has 1/2 chance to cause Confused with each hit, Ice- and Darkness-elemental; longsword), Pugilist's Gloves (Power +2, protects from Weakened; handwear),Boots of Evasion (Wearer takes half damage in front row + Immunity to Darkness, Water, Earth and Asleep; footwear), Periwinkle Ribbon (Grants Immunity to Stunned, Poisoned, Bleeding, Cursed, Asleep, Fast Asleep, Confused and Hexed; suitable for Periwinkle Eric only; headwear)
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons: Godricsleif (WP: 22; Lightning-elemental; greatsword), 6 Silverfish Wings (WP:8, retrievable, throwing dagger), 2 Diseased Silverfish Wings (WP:8, causes cursed-effect, retrievable, throwing weapon), Twin Biter (WP:7, causes bleeding; dual strike axe), Rakshasa Blade (WP:8 multiplied by the amount of Rakshasa weapons equipped by the party in the battle; greatsword), Rakshasa Flail (WP:7 multiplied by the amount of Rakshasa weapons equipped by the party in the battle; mace), Rakshasa Scimitar (WP:11 multiplied by the amount of Rakshasa weapons equipped by the party in the battle; longsword), Rakshasa Waveblades (WP:5 multiplied by the amount of Rakshasa weapons equipped by the party in the battle; dual strike daggers), Shield (SP:5), Natnail's Sword (WP:10 Longsword), 
Spell Items: Opal (from Hybros for Dyric)
Artifacts: Prayer Beads (Makes the wearer permanently Blessed; accessory.), Flora Gear (adds Wood-element to physical attacks and protects from Wood-elemental damage, accessory), Redhawk Helmet (Power +12 if the wearer acts first in the battle order; suitable to barbarians, knights, dragoons, infiltrators, marauders, skirmishers, regulators, vindicators and winged warriors; headwear.), Venomari Helmet (SP:2, absorb Poison as Health; helmet), Heavy Armor (SP:5, protects from Fragile; bodywear),
Consumables: Potion, 13 Grand Potions, 2 Elixirs, 3 Remedies, Danab's Apple (Revives all fallen party members, restores full health and ether to the whole party and removes all negative effects from them; consumable), Neutralizer, Tiger Balm, 8 Meads, 6 Smelling Salts, 2 Nostrums, 2 Mulled Wine, Ambrosia, Dragon Scale, Genuine Nordic Mead (Grants the encouraged, hastened, inspired, reinforced, and enraged-effects; consumable), Venom, Deadly Venom, 2 Feather of White (Allows the user to hide for up to three rounds, avoiding Free Hits. The effect ends if the user targets an enemy.), Feather of Lithe (Makes the user nimble for three rounds, giving them a 1/3 chance to completely avoid rolls of COUNTER and DAMAGE and Free Hits.), Lightning Bomb, Floral Bomb, Aeolus Bomb, Poison Bomb, Seal Bomb; Phoenix Essence, Pickled Mushroom x2
Tools etc.: Vindicator's Seal (Grants access to the Vindicator expert job class; cannot be given away), Cornucopia (Increases the holder’s gold by 25% at the end of each quest.)

29831773111_ce9d27418d_t.jpg Ezeran Yavarr (MysticModulus)
42 year old male human Sorcerer
Level 25 *Immune to Wood and Fire, Sealed and Blindness* *Enemies that hit Ezeran become slowed*
Power Bonus: (+2 spellpower)
Defense: 6
Health: 38/38
Ether: 31/33
Stealth: 1

Gold: 552
Equipment: Ooze Wand (WP: 10, 1/3 chance to Slow), Sneezing Demon (SP:3; enemies that hit the wearer become slowed; immunity to woodfire  and blindness, suitable to Ezeran only; bodywear), Etherium Pauldrons (SP:3, immune to sealed; backwear), Sedge hat (Max. Ether +4; headwear)
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons: Trickster’s Baubel (WP:6, each hit causes one random effect: stunned, poisoned by 1, asleep, blinded, sealed or confused; wand), Ancient Sapphamber Staff (WP:8, doubled against Ancient enemies, staff), Simple Staff (WP: 10), Mockthril Spear (WP:4, spear)
Artifacts: Hood of the Elementalist (SP:1, *Absorbs darkness*; headwear, suitable to anyone),  Pointy Hat, Mage's Muffler, Bad Luck Charm, White Ninja Cowl, Begone with the Winds (Allows access to the Weather Mage Class, Accessory)
Gems: Emerald (Wood), Ruby (Fire), Diamond (Light),  Sapphire (wind), Amethyst (Darkness)
Consumables: 5x grand potions, 3x grand tonics, 3x Remedy, ether core, 2x Smoke Bomb, venom, Pickled Mushroom, 2x Golden Lotus Flower (heals to full health upon consumption), 2x potions, phoenix essence, elixir, Tooth, Firebomb, Pickled Mushroom, Tiny Shroom
Tools: Crescent Seal  (+2 Power, +1 Free item usage during the first round of battle), Bedroll, Shovel

38770468344_4235a941eb_t.jpg Sküld (NPC, controlled by Alfadas) 
12 years old female nôrn Altar Girl *Immune to Burning*
Level 16
Power Bonus:
Health: 22/22
Ether: 18/25
Defense: 1
Gold: 20
Equipment: Silk Fan (WP:10, wind-elemental, fan), Shrine Robes (Immune to Burning, +5 HP, Torsowear) Shadow Cloak (SP:1; backwear), Scroll of Intellect, Scroll of Minor Dispel, Scroll of Shielding, Grand Tonic

25404690297_36491a070f_t.jpg Elphaba of Ozmath (NPC, takes suggestions from Zepher)
??? years old female Witch *Immune to Sealed, Bound, Blinded, Poisoned, Burning, Enamored, Cursed, Petrified, Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth*
Level 35
Power Bonus: 0
Health: 59/59
Ether: 46/46
Defense: 15
Stealth: +4
Gold: 100
Equipment: Ozmath Witch's Talisman (Makes the Witch's poisonous attacks deal poisoned 10 and additionally drop the target's level by 1, Accessory), Ozmath Witch's Cloak (SP 5, Immunity to Sealed, Bound, Blinded, Poisoned, Burning, Enamored, Cursed, Petrified, Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth, Backwear), Ozmath Witch's Gloves (Healing also restores the target's ether equal to user's WP, Handwear), Ozmath Witch's Robes (+10 Health, +10 Ether, +10 SP,  +1 Stealth, Torsowear), Hickory Broomstick (WP: 15, Broomstick), Roderick's Staff (WP: 10, 1/3 chance to Confuse, Staff)

"Hi!" I say, pleasantly. "I'm so happy you're well. Are you feeling quite alright? We rescued you!"

I kill the Sand Queen's hand, gallantly.

20 minutes ago, Palathadric said:

QM Note: And with that Petaldan changed his class to Black Knight. :laugh:

14 hours ago, Alfadas said:

Sküld, maybe you want to take over? You know her the best. 

Sld is already rushing over to the veteran, burying her face in the verteran's dress crying.

"We found you" *sob* "I thought I had lost you." *sob*

The Sand Queen puts a comforting hand on Sküld's shoulder.

heroicanpc-sandqueen.jpg
"There, there, my child. Fear no more."

28 minutes ago, Palathadric said:

"Hi!" I say, pleasantly. "I'm so happy you're well. Are you feeling quite alright? We rescued you!"

heroicanpc-sandqueen.jpg
"I feel as if I have not eaten or slept in weeks, but that can be easily fixed. I am Semiramis Azzurati, I recognize most of you from the hall, but you'll forgive me as your names escape me for now. Lord Lawrence, a familiar face, are you the leader of his merry band? Can someone tell me where we are and what's going on?"

4 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

heroicanpc-sandqueen.jpg
Can someone tell me where we are and what's going on?"

A little anxious to get moving, feeling stayed to long at one place and wanting to explore rest of the "cave". Underground, under the Hanging Gardens (super original name by the way) in the "Free Port". And apparently Rosier the Archdemon is making some sort of take over play. And I am called, The Demon Germ by the way, the others can identify themselves. 

9 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

heroicanpc-sandqueen.jpg
"I feel as if I have not eaten or slept in weeks, but that can be easily fixed. I am Semiramis Azzurati, I recognize most of you from the hall, but you'll forgive me as your names escape me for now. Lord Lawrence, a familiar face, are you the leader of his merry band? Can someone tell me where we are and what's going on?"

Ezeran nods. "Ezeran Yavarr at your service madame. I would be glad if you could shed som light on the recent happenings..."

Torald Waruelf, definitely not the brains of this group. Still at your service. Torald bows.

14 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

QM Note: And with that Petaldan changed his class to Black Knight. :laugh:

:facepalm:  :laugh: 

"Petaldan Parfenius!" I introduce myself, bowing low.