Sign in to follow this  
LegoMyMamma

[MOC] Windmill Workshop

38924057055_68963ec62c_b.jpg
Windmill Workshop for Aira:

Re-build and modification of Aira's Creative Workshop 41071, using parts only from Aira's Pegasus Sleigh 41077.

Up high on a mountain top, partially hidden by clouds, she has a workshop to create wings for her fly -- using the wind power element.

The windmill's wing-blades can be turned by using the wind power key -- found on the back above her workshop.

She uses watchmaker's magnifying glass to make precise measurements and markings. She can practice using her new wings by landing on the key, or the tree where a special crystal grows below.

38924059245_38fa5a03e7_b.jpg

38924061965_5859ec1505_b.jpg

28044498239_504d7a0da6_c.jpg

24952746267_b4415f197d_c.jpg

See the crystal tree details and more images in the set on flickr, plus a video of the turned by the Wind Key!

~Enjoy~

It's really intresting how you used detail from that sets! MOCs with limited number of parts sometimes have cool combinatoins of them

I always like to see a MOC that looks like it could be a set. This one gets my thumbs up even though I don’t care for Elves. Huzzah.

MAC

Thanks to all for your nice comments!  I am addicted to figuring out new uses for pieces only in a set :laugh:

It's great to see TLG back to the "ReBuild" concept too!