Gubi0222

[Ep. XVII] [Empire] [Week 8] Edge of the Lake

Ep1

Ep2

Ep3

Ep4

Most of the Imperial troops are near the Generator, as well the rebels. Our squad just reached the sector with a little difficulty.

1P1015587.JPG

Shock Trooper - We need to find a way bypass this lake. The good news, we can see the shield generator from here.

TG-0222 - Yes finally we're so close to the objective.

2P1015519.JPG

BN-0303 - Sir, I receive an incoming message. the enemy has reached the generator and it activated the security systems. So our troops need to find a base and switch off the force field.

3P1015615.JPG4P1015608.JPG

Edited by Gubi0222

Wow, that's a stunning build! I love it!! Very well done natural terrain and a great base and fantastic water color distribution!

I think it's a little past the deadline and also not on my team, but I would like the judges to still let this pass, since it would be shame to have such a great build be disqualified. Obviously, a lot of time and work was put into it, after all!

This build is awesome, seriously, your terrain work is off the charts! I love that its contained in a ring, quite a different shape for a border. The different colors in the water make for a great effect as well!

Wow a round base. What a great idea! I really like your rocks and the water just looks alive. 

I just miss a full tree

but that's only a minor point. Awesome build overall

5 points well deserved!

Excellent build with lovely rock work and enough variety added in colour wise

Thank you everyone! I'm really happy you like it. I did a lot of work on the terrain and I'm very satisfied with the result. Sorry for being late. :blush: