10 hours ago, Dyen said:

I added youtube link to the description :) 

:classic:

I really like how you did the collective function with the very limited parts (I think I’ve worked it out somewhat) its Very well sized to the model. Plus it’s triple rotors to make things a bit more tricky :thumbup:

Wow! I’m a big fan of C-models, but this actually blows the B-model away! Also the purple of which I’m not a fan on the A-model, works well here. You understand that we will beg you for instructions to be able to build this! :wink:

This C model makes me think of an possibility of a Ambulance Helicopter with wheel arches in red! 

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

Thank you all for these stunning responses!! :blush: I'm still making some adjustments on it, but video instructions will be soon! 

What an amazing C-model you have done! When i first saw this topic i bookmarked it and have been looking every day since.

Out of curiosity, have you made much progress with the instructions? My grandma and i each got this set at christmas so are looking forward to building your c-model :thumbup:

Simply Brilliant

. I might have a crack at a C model using only the parts and spare parts that came with a given set. But then again, I have around 2000  MOCS to finish :/ also

Well this is a GOOD reason to take my 42069 apart... Very nice helicopter model by itself, but as a pure C-model this is really really outstanding! Looking forward to finished instructions.

Excellent work!

Waiting for instructions and I'll build this before the A model (which I'm not a fan of tbh, I bought the set mostly for parts and hoping c-models like these would pop up)

Looks really awesome! I never would have thought of turning an off-road vehicle into an aerial vehicle. I like how you used the mudguard panels to model the part where the rear rotor is. I also like your solution of using beams as the rotors of a helicopter - would love to see how it looks with the large Technic rotors (like those from the 42052)

Also, the purple color makes it look really unique. Good job!

Following the instuctions on YouTube isn't the easiest way to build a model but I finally finished it.

The model is great. Thanks for the instructions ! 

WOW! This is such a beautiful model and it has so much functions!

I never liked the original set, but now I'm convinced to buy it just to build this helicopter!

Thank You very much! I am working on another alternate model, but it takes a time :) 

Cooooool~!

will disassemble my 42069 and build this one

Edited by Doomer