22 hours ago, JonathanM said:

Ha, I love how it scurries across the table! Great work!

Thank you. After I saw my video with a day distance, I think there aren't enough driving sequences.

3 hours ago, shadow_elenter said:

I love it man! very original! (and it's in my favorite LEGO colors:tongue:)

Thank you. The yellow and black combination is indeed astonishing. Specially the yellow looks somehow more brilliant to me then any other Lego color.

That's pretty awesome! It was my also conclusion that the pullbacks don't have enough power to propel something via legs.

On 25. Januar 2018 at 6:29 AM, Lipko said:

That's pretty awesome! It was my also conclusion that the pullbacks don't have enough power to propel something via legs.

Wow, thank you!

Thank you for that video, I never saw it before. Your creations are just awesome beauties with amazing movements.

Well, that Pullback can propel something with legs, but you have to be very careful with weight, maybe gearing and the construction needs to be very sturdy. Finally you will get just a few steps, what isn't really funny. That's why I decided to let it roll, and the winding up is much easier this way.

After playing around with the bug for a few days, I have to say, it's pure fun to have it beside me on a table. I was pushing and pulling and rolling it around a little and it's nice to watch it, doing a few slow steps.