Heksu

[MOC] What's in the Closet?

I think that there's this kind of louvered closet about in every second American horror film I've ever seen. :D Either the monster is hiding there or the main character tries to hide there.

The marriage photo is a printed picture.

39764590052_fb348860a9_z.jpg

Lovely little still life. Very well arranged and that central perspective just wants a zoom in to the doors starting to slowly open... :classic: The closet-trope was really everywhere, and still they called it a creative industry:wink:

Nicely done. I had closet doors like that in my childhood bedroom. I hadn't thought of the creepy factor (although I always kept them open, maybe subconsciously).

Is that medium nougat?

20 hours ago, Littleworlds said:

Lovely little still life. Very well arranged and that central perspective just wants a zoom in to the doors starting to slowly open... :classic: The closet-trope was really everywhere, and still they called it a creative industry:wink:

Thank you very much for your comments! :classic:

15 hours ago, TheLegoDr said:

Nicely done. I had closet doors like that in my childhood bedroom. I hadn't thought of the creepy factor (although I always kept them open, maybe subconsciously).

Is that medium nougat?

Thank you, TheLegoDr! The colour is dark tan. 

On ‎21‎.‎1‎.‎2018 at 6:11 PM, carebear said:

Love it!

the picture is a great toch!

Love Love your builds!

Greetings!

Thank you, carebear! :classic:

Another wonderful and exquisite realistic room scene. Love the louvered closet doors and that vintage style suitcase is great. Amazing build and eye for scale. 

On ‎25‎.‎1‎.‎2018 at 8:16 AM, koalayummies said:

Another wonderful and exquisite realistic room scene. Love the louvered closet doors and that vintage style suitcase is great. Amazing build and eye for scale. 

Thanks a lot! :classic:

Hi,

Sorry I am a little late to this topic.  Build and scale are great.  I am building a scale Masonic Lodge and need to have some of the pictures hanging on the walls reproduced on stickers.  Can you recommend a vendor to do that through?  I do not have an ink jet printer, etc.

Thank you!