-zenn

[MOC] Vice Hoverbike

Been watching too much 'Dredd' lately; watched it over 10x past week... :blush: Really pleased with the 'Urban - Cop' minifig himself, comes with handgun & handcuffs.
Also made an additional 'Anderson - Rookie' minifig (no gold stripes on the lower arms & no helmet) to go along with him & make the streets perp-free! :grin:

39085654214_ea083c3d10_z.jpg

Vice; a hoverbike inspired by 'Dredd' & 'Paul Leonard-Morgan's OST'.

More pic's can be found on my Flickr.

Edited by -zenn

Hey @-zenn, love your hover bikes!!! Just found them recently while surfing Flickr and they are masterpieces! You got some major skill man! Two thumbs up! :thumbup: :thumbup:

27 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Hey @-zenn, love your hover bikes!!! Just found them recently while surfing Flickr and they are masterpieces! You got some major skill man! Two thumbs up! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks man, glad you like them! :laugh: I just can't seem to stop building them... :grin:
Although I haven't been building much lately, trying to do some work on a Hovercar that just doesn't wants to get finished for some strange reason... :tongue:

Subsequently this build turned into one of the prizes for LSB's Speeder Bike Contest '18: Battle for District 18. More info; check the Lego Speeder Bikes group @ Flickr.

Speeder Bike Contest '18

Edited by -zenn