JK_AFOL

Johann Sebastian Bach (BrickHeadz)

Hello,

As you all know, the year 2017 marked launching the BrickHeadz line by TLG. Although many people dislike this line, it turned out to be very inspiring for me, so I really got involved in creating my own custom BrickHeadz. Balancing between sticking to the rules of this form and bending them a bit to obtain the individual character of the person being the subject was very challenging, but on the other hand it gave me a lot of fun.

As my first MOC here on Eurobricks, I'd like to present one of my latest custom BrickHeadz - Johann Sebastian Bach.

38222918465_d2d38a488a_c.jpgJohann Sebastian Bach by Krzysztof J, on Flickr

I hope you will like it:) I also be happy if you leave your comment on this MOC. Thank you for viewing!

Edited by JK_AFOL
spelling mistake

Wow, what an amazing first post and fantastic MOC! This is probably the best brickhead ever. The hair and outfit are perfect, the face is most excellent and the scene is stunning. Great work!!:wub:

Now this is really brilliant! :laugh: Good old JSB looks genuinely happy. Very nicely made hair and quillings. 

Welcome to Eurobricks btw! I hope there is more where this one came from :classic:

Lovely overall, and definitely NPU on those roller skates!  I can't decide if I like the organ or Bach more... but I'd definitely buy this set if it was at retail!  :sweet:

Thank you very much for your comments! I'm really glad that this interpretation of Johann Sebastian Bach has gained such a positive reception. :classic:

2 hours ago, Littleworlds said:

I hope there is more where this one came from :classic:

Although this is my first BrickHeadz style character (and my first MOC) presented here, over the last few months I have made a few more, which I hope to also show on Eurobricks, as a beginnig of my activity on this forum. :classic:

I’ve not been a fan of the BrickHeadz, but as a classical musician, I adore this one!! Never thought I would say this, but Bach looks cute! Great work! Would love to see your take on other composers. :) 

Inspired MOC, even bordering on genius. The details, clever usage and overall execution is perfect. Even the pipe organ ensures the figure isn't mistaken for a criminal barrister :laugh:

Would buy this in a heartbeat, it's the only BH (other than carbonite-frozen Han) that gives me that "me want!!!" feeling.

Edited by Lucarex

Yes!

I opened this not expecting much, but by golly is this hilariously amazing. 

I am genuinely deriving joy just from gazing at this. Wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing.

Thank you for all your comments! I'm really glad that you like it, even if it happens that you don't really like the BrickHeadz series in general.

On ‎19‎.‎01‎.‎2018 at 11:38 PM, Pickbricker89 said:

Would love to see your take on other composers. :) 

I'm working on another BH style classical music composer, but so far I've also made a few other musicians, which I will be happy to share with you:)