Sign in to follow this  
Actionfigure

Sulphur-Chrested Cockatoo

Hello,

once more a sulphur-chrested cockatoo! I am still not completely satisfied, so maybe I will give it another shot in the future...

981516262652.sized.jpg

971516262905.sized.jpg

I really like your style, that you do not hide the bricks, not hiding the edges and studs. It is visually how I am used to LEGO to look. It looks great.

That looks incredible. An artist always is never happy with their work, so I can understand what you are saying. But from an outside perspective, you nailed it!

I haven't ever tried building in this style, so I wouldn't begin to know where to start.

Keep up the good work.

22 hours ago, MAB said:

Looks great, very life like.

Thank you very much! :classic:

20 hours ago, J_C said:

I really like your style, that you do not hide the bricks, not hiding the edges and studs. It is visually how I am used to LEGO to look. It looks great.

Thank you very much! I am glad that you like my building style! :sweet:

14 hours ago, TheLegoDr said:

That looks incredible. An artist always is never happy with their work, so I can understand what you are saying. But from an outside perspective, you nailed it!

I haven't ever tried building in this style, so I wouldn't begin to know where to start.

Keep up the good work.

Thank you very much! :sweet:

Yes, probably you´r right about the artist...:look:

I fret that the parrot doesn´t have the right size.

P.S.: I always start with the face. :wink:

1 hour ago, Actionfigure said:

I fret that the parrot doesn´t have the right size.

Are you trying to make it lifesize? Otherwise you could make it what bigger so you can tweak a bit more with the right dimensions? However we already do like it this way, but you are the one that needs to be happy with it, so i'll say tweak on!

On 19.1.2018 at 10:36 AM, Borex said:

Are you trying to make it lifesize? Otherwise you could make it what bigger so you can tweak a bit more with the right dimensions? However we already do like it this way, but you are the one that needs to be happy with it, so i'll say tweak on!

Thank you! I am glad that you like it! Really! But yes, exactly... I wanted to build it lifesize!...:sceptic: