41 minutes ago, Lady K said:

I just reviewed Day 1 of the trial and I did see where you stated (later on) that you found her suspicious (after others had stated the same thing); the difference is these three found her suspicious enough to vote for her.  You still voted Harry.  If you found her more suspicious then why didn't you change your vote to her?

Well I thought she was suspicious, but I thought Harry was more suspicious. So I kept my vote on him.

21 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

I still think Cathy was suspicious, especially after seemingly disappearing near the end of the day to not answer the questions levied against her, although with her being sick, it's possible that her illness forced her away from jury duty.  

She was suspicious with her vote and no reason given then disappearing, however if she wasn't feeling well that could have contributed to her suspicious behavior.  For now I will give her the benefit of doubt with her illness. 

Just now, LegoMonorailFan said:

Well I thought she was suspicious, but I thought Harry was more suspicious. So I kept my vote on him.

Ok.  Thank you for clearing that up.  What are your thoughts on Harry today?

Amanda, you have said nothing today.  The same goes for Tina.....thoughts?

4 minutes ago, Lady K said:

What are your thoughts on Harry today?

Not much. All he's done today is say he slept like a baby, and then went around discounting a couple of people's speculation.

As for his actions yesterday, I'm still suspicious.

Well, Amanda was just here and had nothing to say :sceptic:.  

13 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Not much. All he's done today is say he slept like a baby, and then went around discounting a couple of people's speculation.

As for his actions yesterday, I'm still suspicious.

So if I understand you correctly then you as still suspicious of Harry's actions yesterday but on his actions today, you said 'not much' in my asking you your thoughts on his actions today? 

What makes you suspicious yesterday but not today?

Oh and Amanda came back and still said nothing.  Hmm.....

18 minutes ago, Lady K said:

Well, Amanda was just here and had nothing to say :sceptic:.  

So if I understand you correctly then you as still suspicious of Harry's actions yesterday but on his actions today, you said 'not much' in my asking you your thoughts on his actions today? 

What makes you suspicious yesterday but not today?

Oh and Amanda came back and still said nothing.  Hmm.....

I'm still suspicious of him because of his actions from yesterday. He just hasn't done anything suspicion today IMO.

2 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

I'm still suspicious of him because of his actions from yesterday. He just hasn't done anything suspicion today IMO.

Could you clarify on what it is that you found suspicious?

You may now vote. With 12 jurors remaining, a majority of 7 is required to lynch. Approximately 48 hours remain in the day.

Edited by mediumsnowman

Like yesterday, I'm not ready to vote yet, but here are my thoughts so far. I'm not feeling great about either Dez or Harry, based on them bickering back and forth, which I mentioned earlier. Amanda and Tina still need to talk, and I want to hear from them before I cast my vote. Yes I understand I can change it, but I'm not wanting to to start. Cliff needs to explain more. Jimmy has been acting dodgy all day, and it's really setting me off.

23 hours ago, jluck said:

Huh, weird. I know it feels like a repeat of day 1, but I’m pleased with the turn of events. I’m sure there were some night actions and we also have several decent conversations from yesterday to build off of, all without losing any townies. 

4 hours ago, jluck said:

I’ve seen both tactics of recruiting used (early and late in game) so I don’t think it’s a theory we can write off, however, it doesn’t help us if it’s true. Since we’ve not really cleared anyone a recruit action doesn’t change much. 

It happens on occasion. I’ve seen a few odd games where the scum can only kill certain nights or can do other actions instead of killing. I believe on one or two occasions I’ve seen teams skip a kill to cause confusion though that’s usually later in the game. 

I’m still holding on my suspicions of Cathy, I don’t wanna through away all my thoughts from day 1.

3 hours ago, jluck said:

Pure speculation at this point but I tend towards the simple explanation until it’s shown to be untrue. So in this case my assumption is they were prevented from killing or chose a different action. It seems unlikely there’d be some complex system in place and a recruit is unlikely on day 1 as the scum would miss a lot of the advantages of recruiting e.g. recruiting a trusted townie. 

3 hours ago, jluck said:

Cuz the character wouldn’t change allegiance even after being replaced. So if Cathy was acting suspicious yesterday to the point of me thinking she was possibly scum then Jimmy is going to start in the same position. Unfortunately for Jimmy, I can’t forget the actions of his predecessor. 

2 hours ago, jluck said:

I found her suspicious on day 1. So did several others. At the end of day 1 she was still suspicious. Nothing changed from day 1 til now, so I still find that character role suspicious. 

Unfortunately Jimmy, until I’ve seen your actions speak for themselves I must continue to judge you based on what I know about Cathy. I thought Cathy acted scummy and you are now (for all intents and purposes) her role. 

Ok to start things off I am going to:

Vote:  Tony (jluck)

Why, glad you asked.  Yesterday he didn't really have much to say until Cathy voted without giving a reason and then he latched onto that to vote for her based off fluffy post (typical day 1) and her voting without giving a reason and then she disappeared for the day.  This could be scum behavior and it could also be that she was feeling to ill to respond.  We know she was dismissed from jury duty and replaced by Jimmy,

For today's comments listed above, Tony proceeds to talk about things other jury members are talking about without contributing anything useful for the jury to find the crime family members that have infiltrated us.  

He then proceeds to still find Cathy suspicious from yesterday, but when I press him for why, he just states he found her suspicious and so did others and he will hold Jimmy responsible for the actions of Cathy.  Now granted the alignment stays the same, however Jimmy should be held accountable for his actions (which has been very little today of anything useful to help the jury) not judged by Cathy's behavior.

And he still has not clarified what exactly he found suspicious enough to carry over to today.

Oh and I'm still waiting to hear from you Amanda.....

31 minutes ago, Lady K said:

It was his act of defending me. Unnecessary and fishy is how I'd put it.

I would consider that to be some sound evidence against Tony.

Amanda however is clearly watching from the sides, but hasn't said anything despite being asked frequently to share her thoughts. So for now, I'm going to.

Vote: Amanda (Khscarymovie4)

27 minutes ago, Lady K said:

Ok to start things off I am going to:

Vote:  Tony (jluck)

Why, glad you asked.  Yesterday he didn't really have much to say until Cathy voted without giving a reason and then he latched onto that to vote for her based off fluffy post (typical day 1) and her voting without giving a reason and then she disappeared for the day.  This could be scum behavior and it could also be that she was feeling to ill to respond.  We know she was dismissed from jury duty and replaced by Jimmy,

For today's comments listed above, Tony proceeds to talk about things other jury members are talking about without contributing anything useful for the jury to find the crime family members that have infiltrated us.  

He then proceeds to still find Cathy suspicious from yesterday, but when I press him for why, he just states he found her suspicious and so did others and he will hold Jimmy responsible for the actions of Cathy.  Now granted the alignment stays the same, however Jimmy should be held accountable for his actions (which has been very little today of anything useful to help the jury) not judged by Cathy's behavior.

And he still has not clarified what exactly he found suspicious enough to carry over to today.

Oh and I'm still waiting to hear from you Amanda.....

Go for it then. I laid out my reasoning yesterday. I explained that the fluff posts and band wagon vote were suspicious, and I wasn’t the only one to think so. To say that I’m not contributing anything useful is a blatant misrepresentation of today’s discussion. Just because you don’t agree with what I have to say doesn’t mean it’s not useful. Your willingness to write off my suspicions of Cathy, now Jimmy, just because the player changed overnight is a serious oversight of the games mechanics. If Cathy was scum and acted suspiciously as such, then the fact that Jimmy is now controlling the character doesn’t change the fact that their scum. I can’t just judge Jimmy separate of his predecessor. 

In closing you say I’ve not stated what I found suspicious enough to carry over. On the contrary, ive seen no reason not to carry it over. What have you seen that says Cathy/Jimmy is not scum? My suspicions have not been answered so I still have them.

6 hours ago, Steamdemon said:

Who am I voting for? Tina. Definitely Tina.

As for my thoughts on Crime family members amongst us, It just makes me want to bulldoze everything Bellagio owns.

This is so like Cathy it's like you're doing everything you can to replace her.

5 hours ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Not really. I'm a little befuddled.

I probably don't no what I'm talking about, but despite all this talk of blocking and recruiting, Is there any chance that the scum wouldn't cast a vote?

I said earlier that the scum not attempting a kill to avoid suspicion (your idea) is complete nonsense.  This is close to it.  I don't think that with only 12 jurors the Ballagio would be so powerful as to be able to recruit later in the game, and if they don't have a recruit at all, then there's no reason not to try to kill.  I guess there's always incompetence... forgetting to submit a kill, but that's not something worth entertaining at this point.  The only reason not to kill is to recruit, as Brock mentions, but that's still rare enough I think it's fair to assume that the kill didn't go through because of a block or protection.

54 minutes ago, KotZ said:

Like yesterday, I'm not ready to vote yet, but here are my thoughts so far. I'm not feeling great about either Dez or Harry, based on them bickering back and forth, which I mentioned earlier.

Generally, all bickering really shows you is that we're unlikely to both be Ballagio.   Plus, I think we've been very civil in our accusations... well, at least I have with Dez.

45 minutes ago, Lady K said:

Jimmy should be held accountable for his actions (which has been very little today of anything useful to help the jury) not judged by Cathy's behavior.

I think the rest of your argument is reasonably well assembled, but Jimmy is tied to Cathy's behavior whether anyone likes it or not.  To be quite honest, he's behaved quite similarly so far.

I feel like Stephanie has basically been challenging Clifford to vote for me again today, and Clifford has chosen to vote for the quiet Amanda instead.  That's rather interesting.

Well looks like we're all still alive! Though Cathy seems to have been replaced by a construction guy, construction people are probably smart, so I am glad to have you to the team. 

3 hours ago, Lady K said:

Final Vote Count:

4 votes for Harry Oldman (fhomess): 

Tariq j,  You've made a lot accusations yet not actually placed a vote, are you trying to be like Clifford by waiting for everyone else to vote so you can hop on the bandwagon? Brock Martin (Harry Oldman),

LegoMonorailfan, Thanks for the defense fellow old timer, but for what reason did you feel the need to defend me when I was exhibiting suspicion behavior. Did it just seem unfair because I'm old and I talk nonsense?  Or did you mistake me for a fellow scum and felt that people were on to me? Your insight may help us to understand your actions, but for now...Vote: Harry Oldman (fhomess)

Umbra-Manis, At this point I agree that/believe votes are more productive than mere accusations based on nothing, which is what what we have, a big ole zero in market research. Our resident no nonsense senior citizen might as well be waiting around til the point when he's no longer a bandwagon and just the guy voting to finish off whichever candidate we choose as a mob. Vote: Harry Oldman (fhomess)

Forresto, Why should we do that for you?" My dear sir, you can pay attention to a conversation and still desire to know whether everyone is present and accounted for. I am scummy for asking a question? Talk about jumping the gun. There is typically very little evidence this early on and I cast a vote for someone who was at that moment in no danger of being lynched. Lynching is a legitimate strategy on day one when there is little evidence to determine who is lying or being scummy. Is it always the best strategy? I don't know, all I want to do is live and take out the Bellagios so I can continue to run my illegal business without competition. However your prior responses have contributed us little insight this day other then to sow mistrust and discontent and your poor argument against me, for doing nothing different then others have so far done, has led me to suspect your gruff attitude is nothing more then a veneer.  Therefore I unvote Clifford Schauer (LegoMonorailFan) and I
Vote Harry Oldman (fhomess)

3 votes for Clifford Schauer (LegoMonorailFan):

KotZ , Vote:  Clifford Schauer (LegoMonorailFan) If you make a sound defense, I'll unvote you. You know, fair trial and all. But I need to get back to the forest and you're gumming up the works.

Drunknok, I think I have heard enough for one day. Vote:  Clifford Schauer (LegoMonorailFan)

LadyK, And wild speculation....Well I think we need more than wild speculation and solid discussion is best so for now I'll: Vote:  Clifford Schauer (LegoMonorailFan)

3 votes for Cathy Bridger (Drunknok):

jluck, My current suspicions are on Cathy. She posted4 fluff posts and then voted without any reason given. She wasn't involved in pushing her suspicions of Clifford but was very quick to vote when the tide moved in that direction. Vote: Cathy (Drunkok)

Kintober, My apologies. I should be clear that I find quietness suspicious, and I also find people who haven't voted suspicious, and it seemed you were deflecting my suspicion on you to them. However, if I'm being honest, after everything that's transpired, my suspicions have moved away of you and onto other people, particularly the Oldman bandwagon and Cathy. Vote: Cathy Bridger (Drunknok)

Khscarymovie4, At the time he did say a scummy thing but Cathy just said that's enough for one day, as if she was hopping for someone to say an odd thing vote for that person and then leave. At that point I believe we weren't even half way through the day and she was already done with discussion. So far she has been the most scummy to me. Right now Mr. Oldman and Mr. Schauer have the most votes but neither seem scummy to me yet, and Cathy voting with no reasoning in her post and saying that's enough for today is quiet scummy. Vote Cathy Bridger (drunknok)

1 vote for Stephanie Diaz (Lady K):

Kwatchi, Whoa.  Me and miner-fortyniner were on the same page it seems. Stephie is coming across a bit scummy.  Weird.  Well, I'll start this ball rollin' I guess. Still got my eye on you though Sgt. Rock. ((sip)) Unvote: Harry Oldman (fhomess) Vote: Stephanie Diaz (Lady K)

1 vote for Dez Hunter (Forresto):

Fhomess, This is Dez's only other comment after voting began.  Personally, I don't think we're yet at the point where we need to bandwagon to ensure a lynch.  We have plenty fo time, and you should not vote for someone if you're unconvinced they're scum.  Dez is just trying to get someone killed and he doesn't seem to particularly care who it is.  Dez just wants us to pick the lynch for him so he can go along with it.  He's got no interest in demonstrating any of his own initiative in finding out who might be scum. Vote: Dez Hunter (Forresto)

Nonvoting (0): 

The quote above is all the post where final votes were made. I have reread the latter section of day 1 and the beginning of day 2 too refresh my memory of everything that took place. Yesterday I voted for Cathy, she posted that Clifford saying he would wait tell a tie was the reason she voted for him, at least she did In here second post. In her first post she just said that's enough for today and voted. Too me it looked like someone hoping someone else would say a weird thing, vote, and then hope everyone else would follow suit. She never gave a good explanation but as it now seems that may have been because she is ill. Too me she definitely looked like the most scum like person yesterday. And today I still think what she said was scummy. Our construction worker has been given Cathy's role, so I think what Cathy said yesterday still reflects the new guys role. Not only that but Jimmy also said he had suspensions about Tina, then said it was because she was quiet and something feels off. When asked about yesterday's vote he said it was confusing, but then gave no thoughts about anything that happened. After looking back Mr. Hunter also gives me the chills. He first voted for Clifford for no other reason then to try and have a lynch. Before this post he made no suspensions about Clifford. After this Gary voted for Dez and Dez fired back with an in unvote for Clifford and a vote for Gary. It all seemed like Dez just wanted a lynch, and he did not show any thought as to why the person he was voting for deserved a lynch. Dez and Jimmy have shown odd behavior. I want to hear more from them, but I think that votes make people talk more so I will place one. 

Vote: Jimmy Hessler (Steamdemon)

Not only because of Cathy's action's yesterday but Jimmy has also acted scummy in his own way. 

As for why I was watching for so long was because I reread yesterday and had to edit the quote. Harder then it looks on mobile. 

Right, so I've changed my mind on who to vote for...Sorry, but:

Vote: Tony

You've been hounding Cathy Bridger for a while now, and now me? Something tells me you're hiding something, deep underground. Come on, spill it, what were in those hot dogs you found last night?

((sip))

Stephanie, you are now, like, voting for Tony based on what exactly?  The exact same behaviour you yourself have been exhibiting (e.g. based first vote on wild speculation over a fluff post and not contributing anything you deem useful to the discussion)?

I may be the only one who doesn't trust you but... there it is. Sorry.

Vote for Stephanie Diaz (Lady K)

I'll stick with my Day 1 opinion until I there is a compelling argument to change.  With Cathy's illness throwing her actions in a complete new light, I honestly don't see anything at the moment that has me convinced I should.

((sip))

17 hours ago, Steamdemon said:

And holding meat. I think it might be indigestion...UNLESS SOMEONE POISONED HIM....

I'm voting Jimmy Hessler (Steamdemon) there's a lot of talk but no substance. And then some random, Jun on the bandwagon vote. 

11 hours ago, Lady K said:

To step in, Harry Oldman has been nothing but negative up to this point and has not generated anything new to the conversation that isnt a direct response to others.

Does that make him scummy? I don't know. I don't think so. After all that's pretty gutsy to be negative and combative 24/7 when everyone is looking for a reason to angry mob against someone but then again that tactic could be a ruse. 

I'm holding back my vote for the moment until I start to see more people talking. Right now a vote still seems like a shot in the dark.

10 hours ago, fhomess said:

This is so like Cathy it's like you're doing everything you can to replace her.

I said earlier that the scum not attempting a kill to avoid suspicion (your idea) is complete nonsense.  This is close to it.  I don't think that with only 12 jurors the Ballagio would be so powerful as to be able to recruit later in the game, and if they don't have a recruit at all, then there's no reason not to try to kill.  I guess there's always incompetence... forgetting to submit a kill, but that's not something worth entertaining at this point.  The only reason not to kill is to recruit, as Brock mentions, but that's still rare enough I think it's fair to assume that the kill didn't go through because of a block or protection.

Generally, all bickering really shows you is that we're unlikely to both be Ballagio.   Plus, I think we've been very civil in our accusations... well, at least I have with Dez.

I think the rest of your argument is reasonably well assembled, but Jimmy is tied to Cathy's behavior whether anyone likes it or not.  To be quite honest, he's behaved quite similarly so far.

I feel like Stephanie has basically been challenging Clifford to vote for me again today, and Clifford has chosen to vote for the quiet Amanda instead.  That's rather interesting.

I judge Cathy on Cathy and Jimmy on Jimmy even though the are the same alignment, and yes he is acting suspicious.  I'm still watching him closely. 

As for Clifford, I still find him suspicious.  I wasn't challenging him to vote for you, just trying to draw out his reasoning behind yesterday's suspicion of you (enough to vote for) and yet nothing today he finds suspicious.  Curious.  To me he seems to be agreeing with who ever has the strongest point at the time and then changing his mind with the next strongest point. So I'm still watching him as well.

He voted for Amanda because she had been watching but not talking to us; yet it was me who kept calling her out on it.....Clifford never said a thing until he voted for her.  New player behavior, maybe, suspicious behavior, definitely. 

Currently though of the three, Tony, Jimmy, and Clifford, it is Tony who is  standing out most right now.  That could change later in the day.

Well Amanda has finally talked and explained that she was quoting and editing. I consider that to be a legitimate explanation so.

Unvote: Amanda (Khscarymovie4)

2 hours ago, Kwatchi said:

((sip))

Stephanie, you are now, like, voting for Tony based on what exactly?  The exact same behaviour you yourself have been exhibiting (e.g. based first vote on wild speculation over a fluff post and not contributing anything you deem useful to the discussion)?

I may be the only one who doesn't trust you but... there it is. Sorry.

Vote for Stephanie Diaz (Lady K)

I'll stick with my Day 1 opinion until I there is a compelling argument to change.  With Cathy's illness throwing her actions in a complete new light, I honestly don't see anything at the moment that has me convinced I should.

((sip))

Are you claiming Tony's been making nothing but fluff posts? If that's the case, I beg to disagree with you, Jared. Tony's made a lot of statements regarding fellow jurors, all of them parroting others. The fact that you stand up to defend Tony is curious. Why do you defend Tony?

Needless to say, I'm in agreement with Stephanie. Tony's been quiet, he's added next to nothing for discussion with his parroting, and he's carefully flown under the radar. All of his statements have been enough to look like he's adding content, but don't add anything.

Vote: Tony (jluck)

19 hours ago, Steamdemon said:

Who am I voting for? Tina. Definitely Tina.

As for my thoughts on Crime family members amongst us, It just makes me want to bulldoze everything Bellagio owns.

Jimmy, when questioned who you would vote for your bring up Tina; who hasn't even joined the conversation of the trial here on Day 2.  Yet many others have been engaged in conversations and arguments; and yet you choose someone who hasn't even spoken up once on Day 2.  Curious..

18 hours ago, Steamdemon said:

Tina's been too quiet today. Of course, that could be for a multitude of reasons. But for me, something feels off about her. However, I may change my vote once I feel I can make a decision.

Here is your reason for choosing Tina...too quiet today (yet a check of profile indicates no online activity to this point).  And you say something feels off about her.  Could you elaborate for us on that point?

8 hours ago, Steamdemon said:

Right, so I've changed my mind on who to vote for...Sorry, but:

Vote: Tony

You've been hounding Cathy Bridger for a while now, and now me? Something tells me you're hiding something, deep underground. Come on, spill it, what were in those hot dogs you found last night?

So above you say you may change who you would vote for once you feel you could make a decision (which indicates to me, if I understand correctly, that you have more information to go on); and so here you cast your vote for Tony.

You state you are voting for him based on his hounding of Cathy and then throw out a comment about hotdogs.  Ok, so you think he is hiding something; would you care to elaborate on what it is you think he is hiding for us please?

2 hours ago, Tariq j said:

I'm voting Jimmy Hessler (Steamdemon) there's a lot of talk but no substance. And then some random, Jun on the bandwagon vote. 

Brock, you voted for Jimmy due to talk and no substance and for jumping on a bandwagon and then you go and do the same?

Do you have any other reasons for your vote or thoughts on any of the other conversations or arguments going on?

2 hours ago, Forresto said:

To step in, Harry Oldman has been nothing but negative up to this point and has not generated anything new to the conversation that isnt a direct response to others.

Does that make him scummy? I don't know. I don't think so. After all that's pretty gutsy to be negative and combative 24/7 when everyone is looking for a reason to angry mob against someone but then again that tactic could be a ruse. 

I'm holding back my vote for the moment until I start to see more people talking. Right now a vote still seems like a shot in the dark.

Holding back a vote is not a shot in the dark at this point; it is a conversation starter and it gets others to take a closer look at both who is being voted for and who is doing the voting.  You are saying Harry has been nothing but negative and generated nothing new yet at the same time you think it isn't scummy and call it a gutsy move to be combative and negative.

To me this seems you are taking both sides to avoid taking a side and thus staying off the radar.  

13 hours ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

It was his act of defending me. Unnecessary and fishy is how I'd put it.

I would consider that to be some sound evidence against Tony.

Amanda however is clearly watching from the sides, but hasn't said anything despite being asked frequently to share her thoughts. So for now, I'm going to.

Vote: Amanda (Khscarymovie4)

Clifford, you vote for Amanda due to her watching without giving any comments. 

Any other thoughts on her?

1 hour ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Well Amanda has finally talked and explained that she was quoting and editing. I consider that to be a legitimate explanation so.

Unvote: Amanda (Khscarymovie4)

Then you un-vote quickly when I pointed it out in conversation with Harry; with the comment that you felt she explained why she was not commenting.

I called her out because she had been active all day but waited till voting started to make her first comment.  

12 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

Well looks like we're all still alive! Though Cathy seems to have been replaced by a construction guy, construction people are probably smart, so I am glad to have you to the team. 

The quote above is all the post where final votes were made. I have reread the latter section of day 1 and the beginning of day 2 too refresh my memory of everything that took place. Yesterday I voted for Cathy, she posted that Clifford saying he would wait tell a tie was the reason she voted for him, at least she did In here second post. In her first post she just said that's enough for today and voted. Too me it looked like someone hoping someone else would say a weird thing, vote, and then hope everyone else would follow suit. She never gave a good explanation but as it now seems that may have been because she is ill. Too me she definitely looked like the most scum like person yesterday. And today I still think what she said was scummy. Our construction worker has been given Cathy's role, so I think what Cathy said yesterday still reflects the new guys role. Not only that but Jimmy also said he had suspensions about Tina, then said it was because she was quiet and something feels off. When asked about yesterday's vote he said it was confusing, but then gave no thoughts about anything that happened. After looking back Mr. Hunter also gives me the chills. He first voted for Clifford for no other reason then to try and have a lynch. Before this post he made no suspensions about Clifford. After this Gary voted for Dez and Dez fired back with an in unvote for Clifford and a vote for Gary. It all seemed like Dez just wanted a lynch, and he did not show any thought as to why the person he was voting for deserved a lynch. Dez and Jimmy have shown odd behavior. I want to hear more from them, but I think that votes make people talk more so I will place one. 

Not only because of Cathy's action's yesterday but Jimmy has also acted scummy in his own way. 

As for why I was watching for so long was because I reread yesterday and had to edit the quote. Harder then it looks on mobile. 

Amanda, I understand taking time to make a point in the trial of your thoughts; but why did you wait until voting started before you contributed?

6 minutes ago, Lady K said:

Jimmy, when questioned who you would vote for your bring up Tina; who hasn't even joined the conversation of the trial here on Day 2.  Yet many others have been engaged in conversations and arguments; and yet you choose someone who hasn't even spoken up once on Day 2.  Curious..

Here is your reason for choosing Tina...too quiet today (yet a check of profile indicates no online activity to this point).  And you say something feels off about her.  Could you elaborate for us on that point?

So above you say you may change who you would vote for once you feel you could make a decision (which indicates to me, if I understand correctly, that you have more information to go on); and so here you cast your vote for Tony.

You state you are voting for him based on his hounding of Cathy and then throw out a comment about hotdogs.  Ok, so you think he is hiding something; would you care to elaborate on what it is you think he is hiding for us please?

What I'm saying about Tony and the Hotdogs is that there might have been a secret message from other Mafiosi hidden within one of the buns. Seriously, who leaves a hotdog stand overnight?

To be honest, I wasn't thinking when I said I would vote for Tina.

12 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

After looking back Mr. Hunter also gives me the chills. He first voted for Clifford for no other reason then to try and have a lynch. Before this post he made no suspensions about Clifford. After this Gary voted for Dez and Dez fired back with an in unvote for Clifford and a vote for Gary. It all seemed like Dez just wanted a lynch, and he did not show any thought as to why the person he was voting for deserved a lynch. Dez and Jimmy have shown odd behavior. I want to hear more from them, but I think that votes make people talk more so I will place one.

Stop confusing me and Gary.  He's a butt ugly guy who spends too much time underground.  I'm a hairy old man.  It's not that hard and you'll confuse the more dim witted among us, which are many.

2 hours ago, Forresto said:

Complete nonsense.  My argument and vote for you yesterday was new and constructive.  I have been actively questioning folks from the get-go and that's one of the things everyone hated about me.  Hardly just responding to others.  For the record, something you said today struck me as unlikely to come from a Ballagio, so I will not be voting for you today.

For today, I'm going to Vote: Alan Andrews (KotZ)

This from earlier today:

14 hours ago, KotZ said:

Like yesterday, I'm not ready to vote yet, but here are my thoughts so far. I'm not feeling great about either Dez or Harry, based on them bickering back and forth, which I mentioned earlier. Amanda and Tina still need to talk, and I want to hear from them before I cast my vote. Yes I understand I can change it, but I'm not wanting to to start. Cliff needs to explain more. Jimmy has been acting dodgy all day, and it's really setting me off.

This is all over the place non-committal.  It looks helpful, but the reality is that there isn't much there.

Now to some things from yesterday.  Yesterday, I called Alan out for voting for Clifford after not voting for him just moments earlier.  The issue isn't the vote for Clifford so much as the fact that nothing had changed in the VERY short time period between his first comment and his vote.  He had two responses:

On 1/12/2018 at 11:07 PM, KotZ said:

It wasn't for not voting, it was for him "ain't gonna cast my vote until at least half of everybody has cast theirs." While we need 7 to lynch, and half (6) can be divided up among multiple people, that came out very bandwagony to me and I didn't like it.

and

On 1/13/2018 at 10:39 AM, KotZ said:

You talking about my comment on him mentioning a bandwagon? If it's that, it's because I was just sitting on my own thoughts. Probably could have given a better explanation: he's distracting.

This latter one is odd because he said he was sitting on his own thoughts.  Not for very long.  I stand by what I said yesterday, that you thought you were too accusatory without voting so you'd better get that vote in.  Today, you are not voting because you don't want to come accross to strongly again.  You seem awfully scared of what the rest of us think.

On 1/14/2018 at 6:48 PM, KotZ said:

Sorry all, been busy doing logging thing. Generally a no-lynch is a bad thing, but I thionk we all learned quite a bit today.

I would like to hear, Alan, what you learned yesterday and how that informs your thoughts for today.  If you learned so much, it should be easy to formulate a vote for today, but you haven't been willing to commit to anything.

2 hours ago, Steamdemon said:

What I'm saying about Tony and the Hotdogs is that there might have been a secret message from other Mafiosi hidden within one of the buns. Seriously, who leaves a hotdog stand overnight?

To be honest, I wasn't thinking when I said I would vote for Tina.

Are you still going on about the hot dog thing? Your behavior does nothing to change my opinion on my suspicions of your character. You haven’t contributed anything of note and Cathy was already on my list so

vote: Jimmy/Cathy (Steamdemon)

3 hours ago, fhomess said:

For today, I'm going to Vote: Alan Andrews (KotZ)

This from earlier today:

This is all over the place non-committal.  It looks helpful, but the reality is that there isn't much there.

Now to some things from yesterday.  Yesterday, I called Alan out for voting for Clifford after not voting for him just moments earlier.  The issue isn't the vote for Clifford so much as the fact that nothing had changed in the VERY short time period between his first comment and his vote.  He had two responses:

and

This latter one is odd because he said he was sitting on his own thoughts.  Not for very long.  I stand by what I said yesterday, that you thought you were too accusatory without voting so you'd better get that vote in.  Today, you are not voting because you don't want to come accross to strongly again.  You seem awfully scared of what the rest of us think.

I would like to hear, Alan, what you learned yesterday and how that informs your thoughts for today.  If you learned so much, it should be easy to formulate a vote for today, but you haven't been willing to commit to anything.

I think you're going after me because I called out you're arguing. The scum could easily be dividing the town by arguing amongst themselves in public, trying to create factions. Yesterday, I think we learned Clifford isn't much help and you were the scummiest that appeared, based off of the amount of votes you received. And now I think you're trying to cover it and play damage control.

Vote: Jimmy (steamdemon)

Jimmy has been no help on this day. He assumedly is the same as Cathy, and Cathy was fairly scummy yesterday. Get rid of Jimmy so we all can focus on what happens tonight from night actions, if any happen.