marksable

Adding OT radar dish to 75105 Millenium Falcon?

I just got the 75105 Millenium Falcon (the mini-fig scale TFA one).  I'd like to be able to display it as an original rrilogy Millenium Falcon.  Does anyone know what pieces I'd need to convert the radar dish to the one from the prior OT minifig one (I believe 7965?).  My hope is to bricklink the pieces (would I need part #s to do that?  I've only ever used bricklink for minifigs).  If you know of any instructions for how to do so, I'd appreciate that as well.  Thanks - Mark

@That Orange Thing - Thanks! I was find able to download the instructions.  (For anyone looking in the future, the dish is on p42 step 92 of the 2nd book of instructions for 7965.) 

I was not sure how to find the parts without part numbers or the words to describe them, but when I went to Bricklink and looked up the set it was pretty easy to scroll through and find (what I think are) the (right) parts.  Now I just have to hope my colorblindness doesn't betray me:)

instead of doing that, just take the rectangle dish off the falcon and add 2 jumper plates to the ball joint piece, then add a 6x6 dish. better than the other solution cos the other one is only on a turntable instead of a ball joint.