Sign in to follow this  
Massimo Grossi

Where is WhiteFang The Lego Batman Movie Minifigure 2 review?

I'm so used to use Whitefang CMF series reviews, that I still have my box sealed.

Do you know if Whitefang is going to write a post about them?

Thank you.

Massimo

Dear Massimo,

Yes, I am intending to do a review on the Batman CMFs Series 2. It will take longer than planned as I only managed to start photo-taking yesterday. This is my own personal traditional reviewing project which I aim to complete. I am glad you are looking forward to it and do stay tune in the coming days. 

WhiteFang

Hi White Fang, no pressure, but we're all excited!  I can't tell you how often I've gone back to see your old reviews whenever I'm deciding what to buy, even years later.

By the way, the photos where you put related minifigs all together must take a long time, but they're incredibly useful for making connections.  

Thanks in advance!

Also looking forward to this as have yet to pick up my case. For some reason I had thought I had seen the review up but can't see it now...maybe I was dreaming it, in expectation :)

Terrific review as always! One fast question, I’ve little experience with the circular tile on which Zan’s face is printed. Is it supposed to actually snap into the top of the bucked or does it just sort of rest in there?

thanks