Chawn

[TC13] Ferrari 248 formula 1 racing

Completion date: 29/12/2017.

Size: 39 units/width 14 units/high 9 units.

scale:1/15

Weight: 0.362 KG

Power: 2 x  pullback motor

Number of parts: 358

dF4BAAAAAAAA

Structures, the cause of this model, for the sake of the during the New Year's day to send a unique models for their children, he likes the car model, especially formula 1 racing car, I for F1 and not a lot of research, for personal preferences, ultimately chose a ferrari 248 to design a prototype.

dPIAAAAAAAAA

dPMAAAAAAAAA

Ferrari 248 is the first by costa (aldo costa) solely responsible for the design of models, in order to optimize the weight distribution and reduce the quality of the whole structure, designed a new chassis, especially the body in the middle, in F2006 performance is excellent, and brings to the Ferrari 9 victory.

dPIAAAAAAAAA

A lot of players including lego, have design have been carried out to formula one racing, and I want to set up a moderate size, for children, playability higher model, so chose to double back to the motor. Of course, the red color of the prototype car was replaced by blue and white color, which is also because children like blue.

dPIAAAAAAAAA

dPMAAAAAAAAA

dGUBAAAAAAAA

dF8BAAAAAAAA

dPIAAAAAAAAA

dPIAAAAAAAAA

dPMAAAAAAAAA

Spoiler

Edited by Chawn

Is this for TC13? Very cool model - the shape is excellent! I like the use of 2 'mid'-engines and the drive train - well done! The pullback motors are placed up the other way from normal I think, then connected to gears above the red clutch gears?

The shape is wery cool indeed!

But I would change the red 16t by the regular grey 16t... Because the red ones increase friction.

For TC13 very cool version, but I would prefer red color, since it is a Ferrari representation, but you got right shape :thumbup:

Is this for TC13? If so where is it in the title. Good car but will suffer from friction.

Your pictures are too large, they lag my screen.

Hello @Chawn

Welcome to Eurobricks!
Nice entry you got there!

Would you please reduce the size of your pics? They are three times the allowed size (1024 max). Thanks.

19 hours ago, Chawn said:

Thanks for your reply. I have been in touch with Technic for less than a year, and the first time I have worked here. Sometimes, in order to balance the appearance and speed, you need to make some design decisions. I inverted the motor in the middle, which made me have to use six gears, and the speed was a little bit of consumption, but it made the model look more accurate and compact.

A great build. It may not be red but you know it's an F1 car. You can always call it a Sauber, the Sauber team have a similar blue for team colours.

H

On 2018/1/18 at 5:34 AM, Horace T said:
Spoiler

Sorry, I only have time on the weekend, this is my new video, thanks for your attention!

Edited by Chawn