My TC13 entry redone: the IAERO 1800+

IMG_3723.JPG

In my opinion, it is very beautiful, my best pullback ever! 

IMG_3724.JPG

IMG_3725.JPG

IMG_3726.JPG

Competition pictures

IMG_3728.JPG

IMG_3729.JPG

IMG_3730.JPG

Video soon.

Thanks for your time, and see you at the finish line!

Edited by Aventador2004

If you changed little side-wings and the 11-studs liftarm (rear-wing) to red, my McLaren-heart would beat faster :)

Edited by februar88

3 hours ago, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

Beautiful in my opinion as well! Can't wait for a video.

Thank you very much, hope for video soon, it is very fast!

2 hours ago, TheMindGarage said:

Looks amazing! It's like a cross between an Ariel Atom and a 1980s F1 car.

Those were what I based it on, it was supposed to be a Ariel Atom, but I found new ideas and it looks way better.

2 hours ago, februar88 said:

If you changed little side-wings and the 11-studs liftarm (rear-wing) to red, my McLaren-heart would beat faster :)

If so, I can do that now, and I can make instructions for you to build it like that.

1 hour ago, Didumos69 said:

Nice! Simple, but very flowing :thumbup:!

Thank you. I hope I can get a good finish this contest.

@februar88 Like this? It just got dark here, so I used a lamp.

IMG_3731.JPG

1 hour ago, Victor Imaginator said:

Wow, incredibly nice shapes. Very cool entry, i want to build this model)

Instructions wanted? Easy peasy after contest upload.

1 hour ago, Great Ball Pit said:

I like it, the shaping with the flex axle is really nice!  Makes me want to go karting.

Good, thank you both.

This is really great @Aventador2004! It has a beautiful simplicity to it yet the flex axles really give it a dynamic shape. I suspect that simplicity only comes from a lot of hard work on revisions :)

Very nice!

3 minutes ago, JonathanM said:

This is really great @Aventador2004! It has a beautiful simplicity to it yet the flex axles really give it a dynamic shape. I suspect that simplicity only comes from a lot of hard work on revisions :)

Very nice!

Thank you very much! Yes, at least 5 revisions before it looked good.

Very nice! The flex-axles make it look really sleek! Probably one of you best pullback vehicles so far.

A bit off topic, but I couldn't help noticing, it looks like your camera's ISO is too high in those photos - the black looks a bit grainy... 

Edited by mocbuild101

9 minutes ago, mocbuild101 said:

Very nice! The flex-axles make it look really sleek! Probably one of you best pullback vehicles so far.

A bit off topic, but I couldn't help noticing, it looks like your camera's ISO is too high in those photos - the black looks a bit grainy... 

Thank you, the flex axles sit right inside the panels.

I do not have a full adjustable camera, and I don't care for editing, so that may be my own loss.

8 hours ago, Aventador2004 said:

Thank you very much, hope for video soon, it is 

@februar88 Like this? It just got dark here, so I used a lamp.

IMG_3731.JPG

It's very nice, but not flawless. Let's change black small wings (nose) to red and and 1 11-studs liftarm (rearwing) to white. Plus it will be better to change color of the seat. Voila - McLaren mp4/4

6 hours ago, februar88 said:

It's very nice, but not flawless. Let's change black small wings (nose) to red and and 1 11-studs liftarm (rearwing) to white. Plus it will be better to change color of the seat. Voila - McLaren mp4/4

Okay, I can do that. You may want to unquote the picture.

I like the white (first) version best. Perhaps making the nose also white, do you have good contrast with the wheels and seat. Might be worth to LDD it and play with colors?

I agree with the others: really cool pullback. Looks like an official set!

7 minutes ago, Ludo Visser said:

I like the white (first) version best. Perhaps making the nose also white, do you have good contrast with the wheels and seat. Might be worth to LDD it and play with colors?

I agree with the others: really cool pullback. Looks like an official set!

LDD, maybe. However The nose has the littlest stress on it to keep position of The steering wheel. The nose was black because I only have 2 white mini panels

Thanks very much, I was hoping this was done well. Thanks to all commenters!

Great model! I will wait patiently for instructions ... then I would try it with a bit more detailed seat, white nose and black front spoiler! Maybe also bigger wheels on the rear ...

But great entry! I hope I can finish mine, then I'll see you at the finish line. :sweet:

41 minutes ago, MegaRoi said:

Great model! I will wait patiently for instructions ... then I would try it with a bit more detailed seat, white nose and black front spoiler! Maybe also bigger wheels on the rear ...

But great entry! I hope I can finish mine, then I'll see you at the finish line. :sweet:

The larger wheels would need the exhaust removed (the #5). I can post the instructions later today if wanted. See you there too, and thanks!

Very nice! Now all I have to do is get a pull-back motor. I do think it looked more streamlined in all-white. Ovearall I am very impressed with this model. Instructions would be a bonus. 

Thx

Andy D

23 minutes ago, Andy D said:

Very nice! Now all I have to do is get a pull-back motor. I do think it looked more streamlined in all-white. Ovearall I am very impressed with this model. Instructions would be a bonus. 

It looks great as a display trust me, I have it displayed on my shelf. I am considering buying every part so I can keep it together.

Cool, I would love to see a lot of the vehicle colors from you all!

Problems, I made the instructions, but the camera can't upload :(

Hope I have instructions soon, little more patience.

6 hours ago, Nebulaire said:

Very nice entry, your pullback is great.

Hope I can build it some day.

Soon, my camera SD was faulty, so I need to redo the instructions.

3 hours ago, LvdH said:

Looks great. I think your video should have a bit more pullbacking than showing the looks. If you have a large outside space, it would make for a nice background and you can show off the speed :wink: 

I had some work to do, so once voting starts, new video (I hope) and instructions.

I don't want to make a huge thing with instructions being shown, and taint the voting.

Edited by Aventador2004