Sign in to follow this  
SheepBlubber

Caribbean Fort

Hi,

This is a combination of the 1989 Eldorado Fortress and the 1992 Imperial Trading Post. The right half of the MOC is loosely based off the Imperial trading Post with the exemption of the tower which is my own version of the tower from the 2009 Soldier's Fort. The left half of the MOC is a modded Eldorado Fortress. I docked my trading ship on the right side to add a little zing to the MOC.

Any feedback is welcome and the are more pictures on my Flickr.

39656583332_826e30974d_c.jpgIMG_3952 by SheepBlubber, on Flickr

25815568888_297bbf01f1_c.jpgIMG_3953 

38790035345_aea1e9b0c2_c.jpgIMG_3954 

25815565828_a5e141be3d_c.jpgIMG_3955 

38790029985_74069762f6_c.jpgIMG_3958 

Simple and efficient !

I like the use of the Spyrius base baseplate here ! It gives the build another unexpected aspect, like if it was built upon a volcano island.

Good job !

I actually like the twist ... I always enjoyed my trading post as a kid ... At first admitedly saw the moon rock and wished you would have used the water base from either set but looking a second time i actually think it works ... The craters give it a blasted by cannon fire look lol.  I like your crane looks good.  Only thing i wish you would have added was the second dock like on the trading post with the hidden chest in the roof ... Was my favorite part

I actually like the twist ... I always enjoyed my trading post as a kid ... At first admitedly saw the moon rock and wished you would have used the water base from either set but looking a second time i actually think it works ... The craters give it a blasted by cannon fire look lol.  I like your crane looks good.  Only thing i wish you would have added was the second dock like on the trading post with the hidden chest in the roof ... Was my favorite part