Dr Zarkow

[MOC] Taking an ice-bath

Hello!

This is my latest MOC. It shows a litte ice bathing scene and a frozen Waterfall!

Can you spot all the rabbits? :D

Ice bathing in a frozen lake

Regards,
Chris

I am sensing a bit of a yarn that comes off that photo.

It's almost like Dirk (the name I feel springs up from looking at the elf in the pool,) had begged his way on a winter expedition over the mountains to the North. The short (dwarf?) with the pick is the leader and gave him a straight-up "NO." The tallow-tinted fellow doesn't speak any comprehensible language and so had no say; but that dashing gent with the greatsword clapped him on the back, shoved a knit cap on his head and said, "Bully that you should find us at such a time as this! Why how in the name of grace did you know that we needed a fourth man for keeping the watches against the whargs at night? I'll speak for my comrades on the authority of my noble birth: I say 'aye' to you, friend. And don't worry about your age my son -- only a trip over the mountains can make a boy into a man!"

Epilogue: In hindsight, Dirk grew fond of his Winter of Hazing, even though he swore to never, ever speak of that day at the woman's igloo.

Maybe I got a little too carried away... It's a good moc and you should be proud of yourself.

MAC

On 13.1.2018 at 10:30 PM, pantelis said:

Haha..this is very nice moc with lovely colors...

Thank you pantelis :)

On 15.1.2018 at 8:20 AM, iammac said:

I am sensing a bit of a yarn that comes off that photo.

It's almost like Dirk (the name I feel springs up from looking at the elf in the pool,) had begged his way on a winter expedition over the mountains to the North. The short (dwarf?) with the pick is the leader and gave him a straight-up "NO." The tallow-tinted fellow doesn't speak any comprehensible language and so had no say; but that dashing gent with the greatsword clapped him on the back, shoved a knit cap on his head and said, "Bully that you should find us at such a time as this! Why how in the name of grace did you know that we needed a fourth man for keeping the watches against the whargs at night? I'll speak for my comrades on the authority of my noble birth: I say 'aye' to you, friend. And don't worry about your age my son -- only a trip over the mountains can make a boy into a man!"

Epilogue: In hindsight, Dirk grew fond of his Winter of Hazing, even though he swore to never, ever speak of that day at the woman's igloo.

Maybe I got a little too carried away... It's a good moc and you should be proud of yourself.

MAC

hahaha I like your version of the story :D actually the tan fellow and the dwarf with the pickaxe are the protagonists of my MOC-Series. If you're able to read german: I've wrote a lot of story content for my MOCs on another forum. But its way to much to translate it :D

On 15.1.2018 at 9:09 AM, miniman said:

I like it! :)

Thank you :)

3 hours ago, MandyNeko said:

I love the texture of the waterfall in particular.

Thanks! :)

Edited by Dr Zarkow