MKJoshA

[Ep. XVII] [Rebels] [Week 7] Zabrak Captives

Movement: We would like to move 4 to the right with the preference being Right and Down.

The Empire had turned its eye to a number of evils happening across the galaxy. Slavery was one of those evils.

SoNE: Zabrak Captives

But to see it happening on an Imperial occupied moon meant that the Empire was more than just turning a blind eye to it, in this case they were sanctioning it!

MKJoshA had worked as an Alliance Intelligence agent for a number of years and had an inkling as to why this may be the case. He had run across a file from the Emperor himself rewarding the capture or death of any Zabrak male. Apparently he had some reason to hate the species. Maybe a power play by one he used to know sometime in the past?

Maybe they could do something to prevent the Trandoshans from enslaving these Zabrak and thwart the Emperor at the same time...

Very nice! I think you used the ice cone pieces very creatively for those trees. Also, you reminded me that there were differently colored variants of Bossk, I had completely forgotten. Nice use of the Yoda torso for that one Trandoshan, pretty clever.

Let's hope Josh isn't in over his head with his troops for this ambush!