Sign in to follow this  
Blufiji

Twilight Hovel

Jeric is one of the few humans who makes his permanent home in the depths of the Twilight Forest that surrounds the Reach. He is a skilled hunter and outdoorsman and enjoys the peace that the forest brings...

Twilight HovelTwilight Hovel

Great build; the landscaping is on point. I especially like those boulders: simple, but looks amazing!

Now, Jeric defenitely isn't the only one to enjoy the Twilight Forest! Such an amazing colourscheme man :drool: Especailly the use of the new light yellow is superb :tongue: 

As said before, I also really like the little stones, they are great touches

Really nice build, the colors of the landscape look really good together and I like the bits of light grey rock a lot!   Great job on the hovel too! :thumbup: 

Really great little building and a solid fall color scheme.  The boulders are a fun touch too.

Sweet MOC! :thumbup:

I love the base and the boulders are a great touch.  The trees are nice.  The hut is very creative.  The little water feature is cool.  Awesome job overall.  

On 1/12/2018 at 5:10 PM, KevinyWu said:

Great build; the landscaping is on point. I especially like those boulders: simple, but looks amazing!

Thanks Kevin!

On 1/12/2018 at 5:57 PM, TitusV said:

Now, Jeric defenitely isn't the only one to enjoy the Twilight Forest! Such an amazing colourscheme man :drool: Especailly the use of the new light yellow is superb :tongue: 

As said before, I also really like the little stones, they are great touches

Thanks Titus!

On 1/12/2018 at 7:32 PM, Kai NRG said:

Really nice build, the colors of the landscape look really good together and I like the bits of light grey rock a lot!   Great job on the hovel too! :thumbup: 

Thank you Kai!

On 1/12/2018 at 10:05 PM, mrcp6d said:

Really great little building and a solid fall color scheme.  The boulders are a fun touch too.

Sweet MOC! :thumbup:

Thank you MRC!

On 1/13/2018 at 8:42 PM, zoth33 said:

I love the base and the boulders are a great touch.  The trees are nice.  The hut is very creative.  The little water feature is cool.  Awesome job overall.  

Thank you zoth!

Gorgeous colors :wub: The round tiles used for the stonework look wonderful, and the small details piled around the house look great :thumbup:
The thickness of the irregular base gives a neat look as well :classic:

Fabulous color choices here, Blufiji! :wub: Definitely conveys the feel of Autumn. The various boulders, pile of firewood, skin being tanned (?), and the tree stump are excellent details, and complete the scene nicely :thumbup:

The colour combination is indeed as pretty as it can get! Feels like a lively little hut with just the right amount of equipment lying around, busy but not crowded

Looks great, Blu! I love the combination of browns, earthy oranges, and the bright yellow; that color is underused by both TLG in official sets and builders (in fact, I am not sure I have a single piece in it). The building is well-built and nicely incorporated into the landscape. There are just enough supplies here and there to convey a sense of someone living there without being cluttered, and the tattered cloak as a stretched hide is a nice touch (at least that is what I assume that is).