I am considering buying the new Downtown Diner set from the online Lego store but want to wait until the 28th January so that I will qualify to receive the free 60th Anniversary set 40290. 

This will be the first set I've ordered from Lego as a VIP member so I should also receive the free VIP minifig keyring that they send out with first orders.

On top of this I was also hoping to buy a Lego City set at the same time which should mean I'll get the free City Hot dog vendor polybag as well.

My question is ... does anyone know if offers like this can be combined in a single transaction from the Lego store? WIll I still receive all 3 free gifts or would I only qualify for one of them? Not sure if multiple special offers can be combined or not.

It's been since since I ordered anything from shop@home, but in the physical store in Copenhagen, I have often made purchases that mde me qualify for several free gifts, and have always gotten all of them.

.Henrik

On 1/12/2018 at 6:01 PM, Poltergeist said:

As far as I know, they should combine just fine.

On 1/13/2018 at 10:23 AM, grove said:

It's been since since I ordered anything from shop@home, but in the physical store in Copenhagen, I have often made purchases that mde me qualify for several free gifts, and have always gotten all of them.

.Henrik

Thank you for the advice. Obviously I am very keen to receive the free 60th anniversary set but I was just worried I might mess this up by ordering other items at the same time which also have different promo offers attached to them. Thanks again for your help.

The downside is that the keyring might shift in the packing box and scratch the product box for the Diner, if this sort of thing is important to you.