27767766439_86e0a0963f_c.jpg

DAY 1

27859163329_4af89fb2b3_c.jpg%E2%80%8B%E2

In the dusty city of Brickton, Bricksylvania, a nervous crowd had gathered outside the town hall.

They yelled annoying things, like "When are you going to let us in!" and "Let's get this trial over with!"

Finally, the majestic judge Neil Justuss stepped out of the building.

39607481772_d2c4d13cd7_c.jpg

"Gentlemen and women of the jury. I have some bad news. I believe our trial has been... compromised, and even now members of the Ballagio crime family walk among you."

*collective gasp*

"I know, I know, it's terrible. The obvious course of action would be to simply dismiss all of you and select a new jury, but Chief McCain here has a better idea. He suggested to me we let you vote off one person each day, and the Chief and I will haul them away to jail for questionably legal interrogation in order to root out the members of the mafia and preserve the integrity of this court. We know they are among us, and we can't let this chance to crack down on organized crime slip away. Good luck."

Host (1)

27768952159_526056c772_t.jpg 

Neil Justuss, played by mediumsnowman - Judge, Jury and Executioner

NPC's (2)

24677584527_4e13335973_t.jpg

Chase McCain, NPC - Police Chief

24677585347_c9cb6e4868_t.jpg

Sleaze Ballagio, NPC - Crime Boss

Jurors (12)

39545381911_2f1213d54e_t.jpg

Alan Andrews, played by KotZ - Logger

38836265074_2bd332d4e7_t.jpg

Amanda Callahan, played by Khscarymovie4 - Cheerleader

27768943059_df9346d1e4_t.jpg

Brock Martin, played by Tariq j - Radio Host

27768951479_705b8d8b56_t.jpg

Cathy Bridger, played by Drunknok - Researcher

39515643302_31ae544ea0_t.jpg

Clifford Schauer, played by LegoMonorailFan - Mailman

39515644682_86b4d6b278_t.jpg

Dez Hunter, played by Forresto - Businessman

39545397551_8fb344b703_t.jpg

Gary Johnson, played by Kintober - Mine Foreman

25674781058_ce4dd53904_t.jpg

Harry Oldman, played by fhomess - Retired Vet.

25674780778_3c2fd08289_t.jpg

Jared Hartman, played by Kwatchi - Software Developer

25674783008_2c6fd92492_t.jpg

Stephanie Diaz, played by Lady K - College Student

39515638692_944643757d_t.jpg

Tina Hooper, played by Umbra-Manis - Receptionist

38649220675_18990a0b2a_t.jpg

Tony, played by jluck - Chef

Reserves (2)

Actor Builder

Steamdemon

Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the TOWN or the MAFIA. To win the game, the TOWN must kill off all the MAFIA members, while the MAFIA needs to outnumber the TOWN and/or any other factions. Third-Party (neutral) characters and/or factions will have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch. You must submit a vote each day.

3. A game day will last approximately 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the following day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host, or in PM with any other players. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts, unless you are me. Your host often makes typos and will be compelled to correct them.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. There probably aren't clues in the pictures or flavor text, but wild speculation is encouraged. It's fun. 

11. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

12. Violation of the above rules will result in a vote penalty of half the required majority against you on your first and second offense, and the death of your character on your third offense. Violation of rule 7 will have a heavier penalty, including suspension, made at the discretion of the Games Moderator.

Edited by mediumsnowman

Should've known the Ballagio family would've gotten in there and muddied up the waters! And I was just thinking about how nice it was to meet some new friendly faces! And now...*looking left and right suspiciously*...feels like everyone is a suspect.

9 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Should've known the Ballagio family would've gotten in there and muddied up the waters! And I was just thinking about how nice it was to meet some new friendly faces! And now...*looking left and right suspiciously*...feels like everyone is a suspect.

We are all suspects now; I trust the Honorably Judge Neil Justuss to make sure the Bellagio crime family pays for all the bad things they have done.  Looks like we will have to work together to find the criminals amongst us and show them crime doesn't pay!  

1 minute ago, Lady K said:

We are all suspects now; I trust the Honorably Judge Neil Justuss to make sure the Bellagio crime family pays for all the bad things they have done.  Looks like we will have to work together to find the criminals amongst us and show them crime doesn't pay!  

Right you are. However I feel this ain't gonna be no walk in the park! I've heard some terrible bad things about the Ballagio family. And they don't play nice I'll tell ya that!

21 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Right you are. However I feel this ain't gonna be no walk in the park! I've heard some terrible bad things about the Ballagio family. And they don't play nice I'll tell ya that!

It never is, criminals always think they can get away with anything.  What have you heard?

2 minutes ago, Lady K said:

What have you heard?

Well I'm sure we've all heard something, and we'd all like to hear some more. But we're all suspects. So it's best to keep them things to ourselves.

Oh no! We have been infiltrated. Any one want a cheer for this scary situation? Oh what am I worried about? We have the smartest people in the town here! Or at least I think we do? Your jobs seem complex so I think you guys are smart. But if your smart you might be smart enough to trick is into thinking your a normal doodle when your really a big bad stinky crook! Oh no I'm worried again! 

Of course our civic duty will take longer than it should, but here we are. Do we get our own typist for this?

My goodness gracious! Infiltrators amongst us? The horror! We must do everything we can to be rid of them at once! 

Say, while we're waiting, anyone up for seeing a movie after this? I mean, the movie theatre's right across the street...

There is only one solution here: the scientific approach. We have to observe, make conclusions, and act accordingly.

So far the only fact we can work with is this: there are criminals among us, so some of us are more than they appear to be.

Do we know what the Ballagio family specializes in? I remember way back someone telling me it was counterfeit ABS currency. (Stuff wasn't even ABS!)

((Sips coffee))

So I was, like, watching Brickflix to 3 am last night and there was this ancient movie on where some guy is, like, interrogated by the police.  But the whole time he is, like, making up the story he is telling these dudes by looking at the crap on the wall and stuff.  It was, like, pretty intense and I was like "whoa".  I think was called "the regular suspects" or something.

So, like, I think we should make sure there is no stuff on the wall to keep any criminals from making up lies by looking at stuff.  That would be, like, smart.

But whatevs.

((Sips coffee))

10 hours ago, Kintobor said:

My goodness gracious! Infiltrators amongst us? The horror! We must do everything we can to be rid of them at once! 

Say, while we're waiting, anyone up for seeing a movie after this? I mean, the movie theatre's right across the street...

A movie does sound good after this, as long as its not the Brickfather. I feel that would be a bit close to home after what the Bellagios are likely to put us through.

6 minutes ago, Umbra-Manis said:

A movie does sound good after this, as long as its not the Brickfather. I feel that would be a bit close to home after what the Bellagios are likely to put us through.

My sentiments exactly.

I would support a documentary. We could just as well use the waiting time to educate us on something. My field of research is chemical analysis, and there is this one series - only 27 episodes, so not going in-depth too much - describing the properties of silica compounds. Most interesting!

Is it any surprise that we’re stuck here:hmpf_bad: The meals brought in have not been acceptable and the company is mediocre at best. And now you’re telling me some of ya are Ballagio?! Don’t think this day could get any worse!

If you kids wanna watch a real movie, you should watch "The new, the scratched, and the dented" with Johnny Thunder! Best dang movie ever! Of course...I for one have seen it a couple of dozens of times but...it never gets old!

No respect, man.  After all I've done for this country I get lumped in with all of you creeps as a common suspect. It ain't right I say.  Well, any of you Ballagio gang members trying to hide among us better watch out.  I'm gonna see to it that you're all rooted out and put in your proper place.  This whole thing is megablocks.

11 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

Oh no! We have been infiltrated. Any one want a cheer for this scary situation? Oh what am I worried about? We have the smartest people in the town here! Or at least I think we do? Your jobs seem complex so I think you guys are smart. But if your smart you might be smart enough to trick is into thinking your a normal doodle when your really a big bad stinky crook! Oh no I'm worried again! 

Retirement is very complex.  I'm a megablockin genius.  Almost as smart as this guy...

1 hour ago, Kwatchi said:

So, like, I think we should make sure there is no stuff on the wall to keep any criminals from making up lies by looking at stuff.  That would be, like, smart.

2 minutes ago, fhomess said:

No respect, man.  After all I've done for this country I get lumped in with all of you creeps as a common suspect.

Now wait just a gosh darn most minute! Yes the enemy is among us, but ya don't gotta go calling everybody a creep!

38 minutes ago, fhomess said:

No respect, man.  After all I've done for this country I get lumped in with all of you creeps as a common suspect. It ain't right I say.  Well, any of you Ballagio gang members trying to hide among us better watch out.  I'm gonna see to it that you're all rooted out and put in your proper place.  This whole thing is megablocks.

Retirement is very complex.  I'm a megablockin genius.  Almost as smart as this guy...

33 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Now wait just a gosh darn most minute! Yes the enemy is among us, but ya don't gotta go calling everybody a creep!

Did you two elderly gentlemen take your meds this morning? 

45 minutes ago, fhomess said:

((sips coffee))

I, like, know you are all "golden generation" and "napalm in the morning" and stuff, but shouldn't you, like, figure out how to program the time on your microwave before you start hating? Swiping left on you dude.

((sips coffee))

31 minutes ago, Umbra-Manis said:

Did you two elderly gentlemen take your meds this morning? 

Well I for one don't like being called names by some "I'm to cool for you" character.

27 minutes ago, Kwatchi said:

((sips coffee))

I, like, know you are all "golden generation" and "napalm in the morning" and stuff, but shouldn't you, like, figure out how to program the time on your microwave before you start hating? Swiping left on you dude.

((sips coffee))

I don't know what the hey you just said but I dig it.

My grandfather always warned me about the Bellagios ever since as teenagers the Bellagio boys stole candy from the shop, candy liqueur that is.