Mr. Schauer, Mr. Hartman, and Mr. Oldman please stop bickering; this is what the scum amongst us want.  Now Mr. Oldman that really wasn't a nice thing to say about all of us; maybe the three of you should just get a cup of coffee and talk things out.  

And to the Bellagio crime family members infiltrating us; I see what you are doing... trying to separate us on the first day we are gathered together to bring fair justice to our simple community.  It won't work; we will stand strong together!

6 minutes ago, Lady K said:

Mr. Schauer, Mr. Hartman, and Mr. Oldman please stop bickering; this is what the scum amongst us want.  Now Mr. Oldman that really wasn't a nice thing to say about all of us; maybe the three of you should just get a cup of coffee and talk things out.  

And to the Bellagio crime family members infiltrating us; I see what you are doing... trying to separate us on the first day we are gathered together to bring fair justice to our simple community.  It won't work; we will stand strong together!

I feel you are right. Should've known not to fall for that trick! But I love me a good old tussle.

46 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

I feel you are right. Should've known not to fall for that trick! But I love me a good old tussle.

There's more to life than tussling. Like cutting down trees and planting new ones. Keeps the world going, if you ask me.

10 minutes ago, KotZ said:

There's more to life than tussling. Like cutting down trees and planting new ones. Keeps the world going, if you ask me.

How much for a log or two? We need to make a new distillery in the back lot- er I mean we need to make new counters and stools for the store...heh heh no illegal booze operations here :blush:

34 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

All this talk of wood. I feel like someone's gonna die after a tree falls on their head.

Mr. Schauer are you predicting the death of one of us?  Kinda odd thing for an elderly mailman to say when we have Bellagio crime family members in our group......

41 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

All this talk of wood. I feel like someone's gonna die after a tree falls on their head.

How about I add a new segment to my radio show called "Spruce up with Brock"

Sorry I'll stop.

9 minutes ago, Lady K said:

Mr. Schauer are you predicting the death of one of us?  Kinda odd thing for an elderly mailman to say when we have Bellagio crime family members in our group......

I was worried for myself. That would be the last darn way I'd wanna go!

Dang. Now I'm getting paranoid! Maybe my doctor was right about suggesting those meds...

42 minutes ago, Lady K said:

Kinda? It seems more ominous, I'll say

29 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Dang. Now I'm getting paranoid! Maybe my doctor was right about suggesting those meds...

Paranoid. This a clue for us?

3 minutes ago, KotZ said:

Kinda? It seems more ominous, I'll say

Paranoid. This a clue for us?

Just wild speculation on my part sonny. Nothing more.

7 hours ago, Kwatchi said:

So I was, like, watching Brickflix to 3 am last night and there was this ancient movie on where some guy is, like, interrogated by the police.  But the whole time he is, like, making up the story he is telling these dudes by looking at the crap on the wall and stuff.  It was, like, pretty intense and I was like "whoa".  I think was called "the regular suspects" or something.

So, like, I think we should make sure there is no stuff on the wall to keep any criminals from making up lies by looking at stuff.  That would be, like, smart.

But whatevs.

So, let me digest this, because there's a lot going on here. You're suggesting we look through the day's pictures provided by our host to look for clues as to who is and isn't Bellagio scum?

2 hours ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

If we see a movie I'd prefer one without a whole lot of wood. I've seen far too many films on the forestry industry.

7 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

So, let me digest this, because there's a lot going on here. You're suggesting we look through the day's pictures provided by our host to look for clues as to who is and isn't Bellagio scum?

Yeah. I bet he's trying to distract us. 

But then again... Maybe there's something in them pictures you don't want me to find.

31 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

But then again... Maybe there's something in them pictures you don't want me to find.

If it was mail you were reading, than that would be illegal.

5 hours ago, Lady K said:

Coffee?  I've already got a beverage, thanks very much.  Millenials...

23 minutes ago, KotZ said:

If it was mail you were reading, than that would be illegal.

What?  We can't read our mail?  What kind of commie are you?

42 minutes ago, fhomess said:

Coffee?  I've already got a beverage, thanks very much.  Millenials...

What?  We can't read our mail?  What kind of commie are you?

Keep with the times pops its called instasnapgrambook....you know the one with the blue bird logo.

35 minutes ago, Forresto said:

Keep with the times pops its called instasnapgrambook....you know the one with the blue bird logo.

Oh yeah! I use it all the time to share funny cat videos with the grandkids.

15 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Oh yeah! I use it all the time to share funny cat videos with the grandkids.

I do love some good target practice.  Didn't know kids were still into that sort of thing.

2 hours ago, Forresto said:

Oh you silly goose! Instasnapgrambook is outdated now. In my cheer squad we all use facegramchater. Boy oh boy is it cool being I-N S-T-Y-L-E. 

46 minutes ago, mediumsnowman said:

You may now vote. With 12 jurors remaining, a majority of 7 is required to lynch.

We can vote to kill now? This is pretty scary business. No one likes to be the first to vote but it eventually needs to happen.

Vote: Gary Oldan (fhomess) 

Because you smell stinky! (I think you spilled some something on your shirt.) And as we all know criminals are stinky. Also because I believe some interesting discussion's need to happen today. Don't take this too personal, except for the shirt, you are stinky. 

7 hours ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Seems like predicting someone's death.....

7 hours ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

I was worried for myself. That would be the last darn way I'd wanna go!

Worried it is his own death

6 hours ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Just wild speculation on my part sonny. Nothing more.

And wild speculation....

Well I think we need more than wild speculation and solid discussion is best so for now I'll:

Vote:  Clifford Schauer (LegoMonorailFan)

I ain't gonna cast my vote until at least half of everybody has cast theirs. I have little to work with, and I'm hoping to catch some insight from others.

2 hours ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

I ain't gonna cast my vote until at least half of everybody has cast theirs. I have little to work with, and I'm hoping to catch some insight from others.

That's a little bandwagony there, old timer. I mean, it's bound to happen, but announcing it doesn't do yourself any favors.