A bit late to the party, I know, but! :grin:

Check out all the previous ones here!

27858099869_97ff6841aa_z.jpg

38927720324_f6a0c72e3f_z.jpg

Oleander Priest

39467424272_c48d9bccc9_z.jpg

"As the learned scholar once said, 'Hora quoangula hora lanchescumburger.'  Whatever that means."

The Oleander priest knows of no greater pleasure in life than scrubbing through all the buried, dusty, and musty tomes of the ancient Oleander libraries for strange books in important sounding languages.  Unfortunately he's got absolutely no idea what any of it means most of the time, but he doesn't let such trivial things stop him from sharing his great wealth of knowledge gleaned from these ancient orators with everyone around!

King Philip I of Oleon

39524539231_7934b85456_z.jpg

"I said I was not to be disturbed after hours on any business!!!"

If King Augusto Fernando VIII of Eslandola has his nightcap, King Philip I of Oleon's got his teddybear, and he prizes and treasures that bear away as much as anyone could their most precious belonging.  He is quite jealous of it, however, and can't stand if anyone else even so much as suspects its existence.  Rumor has it that he even went the lengths of stuffing it in his crown once and putting it on his head when he was surprised at night by the admittance of Her Majesty of Corrington's ambassador.

Bonus Picture:

Spoiler

38628621335_8448c15da1_z.jpg

His Majesty's Royal Blacksmith

39618395241_16fd89dab3_z.jpg

"Your blade is my business!"

If anything in the metal way needs fixing, His Majesty's Royal Blacksmith is the person to go to - at least, if you happen to be the King.  He'll fix or mend anything for you in a jiffy, and the thing will be guaranteed never to break in the same place again!  As for different places - he's not a magician, you know!

His Majesty of Oleon's Coachman

27841174269_b0f4302a60_z.jpg

"Five minutes to get to the other side of Granoleon?  Are you sure, sir?"  

His Majesty of Oleon likes going places fast - faster, in fact, than his worthy Coachman does.  That sedate and calm gentleman came under the King's notice as a driver who had never yet had the smallest accident while driving his coach, so the King figured he'd be perfect - somehow the fact that he drove it at about half-a-mile per hour had not gotten into the resume.  Now the Coachman is in constant terror of being dashed bodily into some streetlamp or another vehicle, and the way he has a habit of closing his eyes tight whenever he's particularly afraid, it's not too likely that his reputation for safety will last an awful lot longer.

Eslandolan Footman

39497551471_bc81f5991e_z.jpg

"... ... ..."

The Eslandolan Footman is the quiet type.  He never makes more than the slightest sound, but is always at hand to take your hat and cloak, offer you an umbrella, move a vase of flowers, or take the top off of the dish of turkey.  Every rich Eslandolan trader who has ever had him in their household will assure you that his excellent services are well worth the price!

Eslandolan Housekeeper

39636001441_54ea836726_z.jpg

"I never buy cheap fruit- what?  Two Doubloons for that apple?  How about one and a half?"

The Eslandolan Housekeeper is a prodigy of thriftiness and elegance combined.  Everything that goes on her table would be fit food for the Queen of Corrington - but she paid as much for it as a Oleander peasant would for his dinner.  And her abilities aren't restricted to the kitchen - you'd have thought everything in the house had cost a king's ransom until you find out just how much she managed to get it for!

Eslandolan Elite Infantryman

24750274347_d20497f745_z.jpg

"No 1/20th Doubloon is ever wasted that put a bullet in my gun!"

The Eslandolan Elite Infantryman is the swiftest of the swift when it comes to executing complex military tactics on land, and it's rare that his cleverness and speed don't turn a battle in his favor!  And when you add his excellent swordmanship and aim to that, he's just the soldier you want fighting beside you on the battlefield.  When you see the dark green capes and feathers of the Eslandolan Elite flying in the breeze nearby, it's high time to disappear!

Eslandolan Milkmaid

38722122285_f6f28bc78e_z.jpg

"Milk?"

Not everyone in Eslandola spends all their time calculating income and discussing the laws of supply and demand - but that doesn't mean they're not busy enough laying out a neat profit.  The Eslandolan Milkmaid knows there are DBs to be made with a pail of milk too, and, between her bucket, her wits, and her signature wink, she puts that knowledge to good account!

Her Majesty's Royal Guard

38628661175_5043f4c34d_z.jpg

".... .... ..."

If the Eslandolan footman is quiet, Her Majesty of Corrington's Royal Guard is as silent as the grave.  No one has ever been able to eke a sound out of him while he's on duty (though many little children, and some bigger children *ahem*, have tried it), but he doesn't think that immobility applies to the rest of his face.  The Guard is constantly winking and making faces at everyone who passes by, and if others can never get him to laugh, it's rare enough that he can't get them to!

Her Majesty's Vice-Admiral

27720935869_8ec608238c_z.jpg

"Yes, make that 5.98305731 degrees past south on the compass, if you please."

Her Majesty's Vice-Admiral is an extremely precise sort of person.  Whatever he might be doing or ordering or directing, he's got it all figured out down to the hundredth thousandth of a percent and will make sure that it's not off by even the slightest measurement possible with a microscope.  You might just be 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of a degree off on your voyage to Belson, such things add up in the long run!  Or, at least, the Vice-Admiral is convinced that they do...

Corringtonian Lighthouse Keeper's Daughter

24656574777_111c91612d_z.jpg

"That'll keep the lights shining out for miles all night!"

Brought up by her father tending the lighthouse on a barren rock, the Lighthouse Keeper's Daughter feels as much at home in the lighthouse, guiding ships away from the dangerous shoals, as the Oleander girl feels in her favorite sitting room.  The lantern and telescope are her constant companions, and she keeps the lamps burning impeccably every time her father needs to head off for some reason or another.

Her Majesty's Grenadier Officer

39618410601_8387176c07_z.jpg

"Ready! seventeen Newtons of force - Set! at an angle of 47.5 degrees!  Launch hand grenades!"

Her Majesty's Grenadier Officer has never yet missed a target with his hand grenades - at least, not in theory.  Unfortunately, however, by the time he's calculated exactly the speed the enemy is approaching, and the force and angle to launch at, it's usually already pretty close quarters - so Her Majesty saw fit to supply the regiment with rifles as well, to delay the enemy while the Officer is busy with the math.  Now he's got to work out just the difference in the target's speed with the added factor too though, so it is to be doubted if a great deal of time is saved in the long run, after all!

Garveyan Smuggler

24630283617_942b42d968_z.jpg

"One lantern... was that 'coast clear' or 'not clear'?  Arr, shiver me timbers! - just go for it!"

The Garveyan Smuggler loves running anything through that has got a contraband or tax on it - whether it's pigs, rice, Oleander uniforms, or Mardierians.  You'll never spot him without his parrot on his shoulder and his cutlass in hand either, and the way he's constantly letting pirate lingo escape from him, some are rather doubtful whether he's not an infamous pirate in disguise or not.  But one way or the other, don't mention taxes due in his presence if you're not ready to walk the plank!

Raiding Sea Rat

38601148755_4b5fdc1a76_z.jpg

"Yarr!  Avast there, or I'll blow ye to cinders!  Or I may just do that anyways..."

This Sea Rat is a pirate and a raider through-and-through, and all he lives for is the thrill of wreaking mayhem and havoc in peaceful or prosperous ports in the Brick Seas.  And plundering and looting all their goods, of course - that's a given.  It may seem like he always gets up on the wrong side of his bed, but the fact is, the Raider just isn't happy unless he's bellowing out pirate talk and stoving in windows!

Highwayman

24656560767_3ae946795a_z.jpg

"Stand and deliver!  Or sit and deliver.  Just the deliver part is really important."

The highwayman may be a Sea Rat, but that doesn't mean he confines himself to Bastion or the other musty Sea Rat ports - no, as he says, his services are in demand everywhere in the Brick Seas; and he certainly is not remiss in rendering them whenever possible.  With his black rapier, black hat, black mask, his "Stand and deliver!", and his signature grin, it is seldom indeed that he does not leave a few terrified citizens and empty purses behind him.   

Sea Rat Salt

39636023661_49cff0af13_z.jpg

"Porridge?  Again?!?"

The experienced old Sea Rat Salt may know all his ropes well enough at sea, and be a master of the handspike and cannon, but if there's one thing that gets him, it's arriving back safely at port and finding that his old mother has prepared to celebrate his homecoming with porridge - again.  His mother's always said that it's more of an accomplishment on her part to get him to swallow a spoonful of porridge than for it is for him to pick off the steersman of an man-o-war at 300 yards.  But deep down, she's always been convinced that he really loves the stuff and is overwhelmed with an exhilarating tinge of nostalgia every time he sniffs the delicious smell of porridge wafting up the chimney.

And there you have it!  Thanks for viewing, C&C are welcome! :classic:

Ooh, another CMF series! :excited: (And here I thought I'd killed it... :wacko: :grin: )

Great collection of minifigs, and equally good job with the quotes and descriptions. You went all-out there, and it makes a difference. :thumbup:

Lots of good designs to pick from. I like them all, really. (Well, maybe not King Philip... in his "Mount Tambora Limited Edition" pajamas! :tongue: Where did that attire come from, btw? ) The priest is neat, the blacksmith is a very appropriate design with gloves and heavy apron and a burly overall appearance, the coachman is fantastic, and so on.

I believe the infantryman has undermisoverestimated the "accuracy" of his musket, but at least he's dressed sharply. :grin:

I really like the smuggler, raider, and highwayman. All three really look the part. And I'm glad to see a few ladies in the group. All three look nice. Where's the milkmaid outfit come from?

With so many series done now, it's cool to still see fresh new designs and ideas. Good work. I'd buy 'em! :classic:

High quality! And what is best, they are so down-to-earth, normal people, not extraordinary superheroes. Love it! :-) 

An awesome collection Garm a lot of good combos here to like, and the stories that come along with each are great as well. Nice to see another CMF collection make an appearance again, worth the wait!

2 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

the smuggler with the parrot (the tail in a ninja scabbard ? right ?)

I didn't pick up on that - if it is the ninja scabbard that is a really cool idea!

Great series Garmadon, I really like the coachman, milkmaid, and smuggler - but there's lots to like about the others as well! :thumbup:  Great write-up too!

Lots of good characters here, Garm! You've done a great job with continuing the theme. I especially like blacksmith (the moustache is perfect for this character), coachman (great face), royal guard, and raiding sea rat (especially his grenade!). But they're all very well put together. Someone above said that they are down-to-earth for the most part, and I agree. Great job with the parrot (I was wondering how you attached it, which I see has been answered above). Fantastic job all around! :thumbup:

Nice selection of minifigs, there are some interesting torsos, I especially like the smuggler with a parrot on his shoulder, though I'm also a bit concerned by the story of King Philip's bear, it was supposed to be a secret, is there a spy among us?:laugh:

So much character in each and every character. They are all so well done, that it is hard to pick favorites. Maybe the Sea Rats, the Lighthousekeepers Daughter, King Phillip and the Eslandolan Footman and Infantryman.

Lots of great minifigs and innovative ideas  here and I am glad the trend continues! I especially like the coachman above all, elite infantryman (thoroughly impressed-will surely use them in an eslandolan moc someday), King Philip (naptime version) and Eslandolan footman (aka the butler?).

Another wonderful CMF series, awesome! :thumbup:

All the minifigs are done nicely, but the background pieces on each are more than just the icing on the cake. Wonderfully written, they add so much!

The smuggler is so cool, but my favourite has to be the king - just hilarious! :pir-grin:

Thanks all! :pir-sweet:  Glad y'all enjoyed them even though they were so late... and keeping up with the tradition, here I am with a really late reply... :grin:  Just been really busy over here lately!

On 1/12/2018 at 12:19 AM, Captain Dee said:

Ooh, another CMF series! :excited: (And here I thought I'd killed it... :wacko: :grin: )

Great collection of minifigs, and equally good job with the quotes and descriptions. You went all-out there, and it makes a difference. :thumbup:

Lots of good designs to pick from. I like them all, really. (Well, maybe not King Philip... in his "Mount Tambora Limited Edition" pajamas! :tongue: Where did that attire come from, btw? ) The priest is neat, the blacksmith is a very appropriate design with gloves and heavy apron and a burly overall appearance, the coachman is fantastic, and so on.

I believe the infantryman has undermisoverestimated the "accuracy" of his musket, but at least he's dressed sharply. :grin:

I really like the smuggler, raider, and highwayman. All three really look the part. And I'm glad to see a few ladies in the group. All three look nice. Where's the milkmaid outfit come from?

With so many series done now, it's cool to still see fresh new designs and ideas. Good work. I'd buy 'em! :classic:

Not quite! :pir_laugh2:  I hope this won't be the end either!

Great to hear that the work going into the descriptions paid off! - those were a lot of fun to work on, for the most part :pir-sweet:

:laugh:  The "Mount Tambora Limited Edition" pajamas come from the Garmadon CMF (well, one of the Garm's :grin:), and yep, the Eslandolan infantryman is probably a wee bit overconfident and cocky :pir-laugh:  Don't say typical :pir_tong2:

Glad the Sea Rats were a hit - I'm a fan of that group too!  The milkmaid's outfit is from the Dragon's Forge - and I totally recommend that set, by the way, fantastic parts and fig-wise for the price!  

Yes, and I'm sure that there's lots more to be done!  Thanks, Captain! 

On 1/12/2018 at 4:59 AM, Professor Thaum said:

great display of minifigs again

I especially like King Philip and the smuggler with the parrot (the tail in a ninja scabbard ? right ?)

:laugh: Thanks Professor!  And no, the parrot is actually not in a ninja scabbard (I'm not sure if I had tried that first, but after it was mentioned here I tried it out but it makes the bird stand off the shoulder at almost a 45 degree angle - makes it look like he's falling off or something :grin:).  The smuggler has a neck bracket on with a clip (one of these) attached to it, and the parrot's sitting there with its tail between the closer edge of the clip and the fellow's shoulder.  This piece works well too if you need to actually attach the parrot for some reason - I'm doing that in my next build that's coming up with this guy, in fact!  Then you can also just tilt it at whatever angle suits best :thumbup:

On 1/12/2018 at 7:27 AM, Elostirion said:

High quality! And what is best, they are so down-to-earth, normal people, not extraordinary superheroes. Love it! :-) 

Thanks Elos! :pir-classic:  Glad to hear you like them!

On 1/12/2018 at 7:42 AM, Ayrlego said:

An awesome collection Garm a lot of good combos here to like, and the stories that come along with each are great as well. Nice to see another CMF collection make an appearance again, worth the wait!

I didn't pick up on that - if it is the ninja scabbard that is a really cool idea!

No, as I mentioned above (to Prof. Thaum), it's actually not a scabbard, though that's not too bad of an idea either!  Glad you enjoyed them! :pir-sweet:  They were a lot of fun to build (I had actually been waiting for some new pirate parts back when the other series came out, so I thought I'd wait a bit so I could get some good use out of the new parts there! :pir-grin:)

On 1/12/2018 at 11:11 AM, Kai NRG said:

Great series Garmadon, I really like the coachman, milkmaid, and smuggler - but there's lots to like about the others as well! :thumbup:  Great write-up too!

Thanks Kai, the write-ups were fun to do as well! 

On 1/12/2018 at 12:33 PM, Capt Wolf said:

Lots of good characters here, Garm! You've done a great job with continuing the theme. I especially like blacksmith (the moustache is perfect for this character), coachman (great face), royal guard, and raiding sea rat (especially his grenade!). But they're all very well put together. Someone above said that they are down-to-earth for the most part, and I agree. Great job with the parrot (I was wondering how you attached it, which I see has been answered above). Fantastic job all around! :thumbup:

Hehe, thanks mate!  That grenade was a bit complicated to attach (I got the idea from a NINJAGO set with a stud with a hole holding the flame in place - but then no one can actually hold it...) with the one end in and the other out of the hand, but I think it was worth it!  And of course, the blacksmith just needed a mustache there! :pir_laugh2:

And (like I said above before), no, that actually wasn't a ninja scabbard - the guy's handy beard there covers up all the inner workings nicely, though :laugh:

On 1/13/2018 at 11:33 AM, Bodi said:

Nice selection of minifigs, there are some interesting torsos, I especially like the smuggler with a parrot on his shoulder, though I'm also a bit concerned by the story of King Philip's bear, it was supposed to be a secret, is there a spy among us? :laugh:

:laugh: :rofl:  Better keep an eye out for that traitor in your midst! :grin:  Thanks mate!

On 1/13/2018 at 12:02 PM, Sir Stig said:

So much character in each and every character. They are all so well done, that it is hard to pick favorites. Maybe the Sea Rats, the Lighthousekeepers Daughter, King Phillip and the Eslandolan Footman and Infantryman.

Thanks mate!  The Sea Rats were probably my favorite overall group too - lots of great potential there!  (Credit obviously goes to Capt. B for the highwayman idea! :laugh:)  Looks like King Phillip was a hit too! :pir-laugh:

On 1/13/2018 at 5:23 PM, blackdeathgr said:

Lots of great minifigs and innovative ideas  here and I am glad the trend continues! I especially like the coachman above all, elite infantryman (thoroughly impressed-will surely use them in an eslandolan moc someday), King Philip (naptime version) and Eslandolan footman (aka the butler?).

Thanks blackdeath!  The infantryman's outfit has been used a few times as ESL troops before, but it was too nice of a suit to pass up using again!  Would love to see them show up in your builds (especially if their not getting mistreated :tongue: :pir-laugh:)!  And feel free to use King Phillip with his teddy bear in your builds too! :rofl:

On 1/14/2018 at 5:40 AM, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Pretty fine bunch of people there.

I'll buy them all once they'll come out!

:grin: I wish!  Thanks a lot, Capt!  Glad you've enjoyed them!

On 1/16/2018 at 11:31 AM, Drunknok said:

Another wonderful CMF series, awesome! :thumbup:

All the minifigs are done nicely, but the background pieces on each are more than just the icing on the cake. Wonderfully written, they add so much!

The smuggler is so cool, but my favourite has to be the king - just hilarious! :pir-grin:

Thanks Dk!  I hope this won't be the last BoBS series we see either!  

I'm happy that the background pieces were so enjoyable - I had decided to upload them in smaller bunches to Flickr so I could just write a few at a time and spend more time on each - glad to hear it paid off! :classic:

:laugh: Who can pass up a chance to poke fun at those bluecoats? :grin: