The new Lamborghini Centenario represents a new, extremely precious piece in Lamborghini's one-off strategy. It is a perfect example of the innovative design and the engineering skills of the bull-branded manufacturer.

The best tribute to the 100th anniversary of the birth of Mr. Ferruccio Lamborghini, a man who managed to create a world-class brand, and who always believed that nothing is impossible, thus producing legendary and extraordinary vehicles that made history for super sports cars.

39593385821_84611bf94e_b.jpg

The front Suspension was built By my brother DugaldIC, to ensure accuracy to the real supercar. The front suspension is work of art, blending real supercar suspension into Technic Lego. Thanks again for all your support @DugaldIC and @KD123!

25753349118_0fd29653f9_b.jpgLamborghini Centenario by lachlan cameron, on Flickr

The Car sports front, rear and engine lights, controlled separately with 2 S-bricks and 2 Lipo Batteries. The gearing is slightly more compact to the NSX, but same gear ratio. The gear shifter turns the front lights on and off, the rear wing deploys manually, and each door has its own M-motor.

Exclusive 3 - Lamborghini Centenario Interior and custom seats

The front hatch has just enough room for a travel bag, matching the red and black colour combo. I have created structure differently by using the center console for a row of vertical 5x7 frames that provide a stiffness through the center. I have modified this car to have Chrome rims, actuators, pistons and exhaust.

Check out this BL store for great prices on chrome products:

https://store.bricklink.com/Bubul?p=Bubul&itemID=124734521#/shop?o={"invID":"124734521"}
39624598721_3892a71714_b.jpgChrome engine bits

25753349938_495d0bb0e1_b.jpg

I've left a few gaps to show off the suspension in the bodywork... And added windshield wipers.

25753349708_bda45ce299_b.jpg

The doors are slightly revised with more movement upward and outward.

Lamborghini Centenario- overlay

Inspiration:

Lamborghini Centenario - Inspiration

27848029259_cf3dd04404_b.jpg

39605257852_078473af78_b.jpgTransformer Mode - Lamborghini Centenario 

Lamborghini- Centenario

Edited by Lox Lego

Good, but the front is too round, espacially for Lamborghini, and also those vipers on dashboard ...

*cannot find jaw on floor*

*telepathically communicates*

"I need a photo of the rear to admire. :wub_drool: And instructions. Please make instructions."

EDIT: Agree with @Jurss. The front center of the nose should be flat. Otherwise, dang near perfect in all aspects.

Edited by Leonardo da Bricki

Very good!!! It looks fantastic. I like the front a lot - and those long lines from front to end :wub:. Maybe the back, behind those curved panels above rear whells, looks a bit messier compared to the rest of the car, but that is just a minor observation.

Congratulations again! 

Like a broken record......superb job again!  Having seen this in person awhile back, I was waiting for the long awaited release and final product!  :wub:

Few observations as noted above and I noticed a bit of large gap when behind the vehicle looking into the door.  Might be the angle or you just couldn't get the door closer?  Visible 0:50 - 0:53, 1:16 - 1:19.

IMO, this is your first Lambo which looks the most accurate from the side view.  Great job!

I look forward to building it!  After the Venano....and Ford GT.....and NSX......and Chiron...:laugh: 

Thanks for allowing me another glimpse into the design process.  The energy coming off you guys when your building is incredible! 

Please keep adding to my list of to builds.  2018 is going to be a great year for building!

I was thinking for a while, probably I shouldn´t say this, but I´m quite disappointed about this model.

The scaling / proportions have gone out of control IMO. The real cars´ lenght / width (excl. mirrors) ratio: 4924/2061mm = 2,38. If I counted right, your model has the dimensions 82/29 studds = 2,82 ratio...

Anyway, again it´s quite an accomplishment to build an entire big model at this unbelievable speed. It takes me a month to finish only the front or one door of my car, try-and-error approx. 10-15 times for a bonnet or a door mechanism.. 

Are the wheels just normal or are they painted / chromed with dark purple?

Very good job, as usual. You continue to make models with amazing curves. That spoiler and the doors are very cool! Do you have any pictures of the front suspension you mentioned?

Is that video soundtrack a Stranger Things remix?

1 hour ago, brunojj1 said:

I was thinking for a while, probably I shouldn´t say this, but I´m quite disappointed about this model.

The scaling / proportions have gone out of control IMO. 

I have to agree here, especially on the rear end with that wacky diffuser. Quite a few proportions are off and some curves/features were lost. Functionally, the model is great, but your previous models better captured the looks and curves of the cars you modeled.

16 hours ago, brunojj1 said:

The scaling / proportions have gone out of control IMO. The real cars´ lenght / width (excl. mirrors) ratio: 4924/2061mm = 2,38. If I counted right, your model has the dimensions 82/29 studds = 2,82 ratio...

Agree, as i wrote above car looks too narrow if compare with the original model...

On 1/10/2018 at 11:57 PM, AFOLegofan66 said:

Wow this is the car Ihave been waiting for from you...can't wait for the plans!!!

Cheers @AFOLegofan66!! I've got a lot of tearing down to do... Instructions will be avail. soon!

On 1/11/2018 at 1:37 AM, LvdH said:

I'm speechless, incredible job!

Thanks LvdH!!

On 1/11/2018 at 1:51 AM, Jurss said:

Good, but the front is too round, espacially for Lamborghini, and also those vipers on dashboard ...

Thanks Jurss! I was and will always be trying to add as much creativity to my builds. This was a very close solution to the front which is very hard to replicate, and I liked the result. Regarding the wipers, I feel they are perfect size for this scale.

On 1/11/2018 at 1:57 AM, Leonardo da Bricki said:

*cannot find jaw on floor*

*telepathically communicates*

"I need a photo of the rear to admire. :wub_drool: And instructions. Please make instructions."

EDIT: Agree with @Jurss. The front center of the nose should be flat. Otherwise, dang near perfect in all aspects.

Thanks dude! Instructions will be avail soon :)

On 1/11/2018 at 2:23 AM, Edwin Korstanje said:

Absoltutely stunning creation.:wub:

Thanks very much @Edwin Korstanje! Means a lot coming from a HUGE builder :wink:

On 1/11/2018 at 6:08 AM, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

Very, very beautiful :wub: but I believe the front is too tall. Otherwise, everything is spot-on.

Hi Brick by brick, thanks man. The front is very close to the original in height actually. 

On 1/11/2018 at 6:10 AM, I_Igor said:

:wub: (nothing else to say)

Cheers!

On 1/11/2018 at 6:58 AM, Aventador2004 said:

Great work again, I saw this on your channel yesterday and saw it coming.

cool Aventador, thanks.

23 hours ago, Mysh said:

I am ecstatic! This is truly wonderful.

:wub:

Cheers!

22 hours ago, MajklSpajkl said:

Very good!!! It looks fantastic. I like the front a lot - and those long lines from front to end :wub:. Maybe the back, behind those curved panels above rear whells, looks a bit messier compared to the rest of the car, but that is just a minor observation.

Congratulations again! 

Hi @MajklSpajkl! Yes, I did add a lot of personal touches to this build. I am trying not to follow the building styles I have already used, and will continue to use different technics to always be original, over a perfect replica. 

21 hours ago, technic_addict said:

Like a broken record......superb job again!  Having seen this in person awhile back, I was waiting for the long awaited release and final product!  :wub:

Few observations as noted above and I noticed a bit of large gap when behind the vehicle looking into the door.  Might be the angle or you just couldn't get the door closer?  Visible 0:50 - 0:53, 1:16 - 1:19.

IMO, this is your first Lambo which looks the most accurate from the side view.  Great job!

I look forward to building it!  After the Venano....and Ford GT.....and NSX......and Chiron...:laugh: 

Hey Technic Addict! Thanks!! And yes, the doors have a bit of a gap as I fell in love with outer shape of them, yet they didn't perfectly line up with the frame. A very simple modification (almost as easy as flipping that top panel for the opposite side) would allow the door to sit flush. I will try and modify this area so it is flush. Thanks for noticing :)

19 hours ago, KD123 said:

Thanks for allowing me another glimpse into the design process.  The energy coming off you guys when your building is incredible! 

Please keep adding to my list of to builds.  2018 is going to be a great year for building!

haha right on! And can't thank you enough for the help and ideas through the process!

19 hours ago, Meatman said:

Looks good. That rear end is wild.

haha yes, the model had to live up to the real car :)

18 hours ago, brunojj1 said:

Anyway, again it´s quite an accomplishment to build an entire big model at this unbelievable speed. It takes me a month to finish only the front or one door of my car, try-and-error approx. 10-15 times for a bonnet or a door mechanism.. 

Are the wheels just normal or are they painted / chromed with dark purple?

Hey Brunojj! I can understand your thinking of the model, as its not the correct width. This car should have been 30.4 studs wide, but I went with 29. I also added 2 studs between the wheels which lengthened the car even more. In retrospect, I could have left the width between the wheels, due to the narrower body. Your ratio of scaling abilities are amazing, I'm still not at the point where I can reverse engineer that ratio like you!! I did follow the blue print quite well, this is an extremely low and long vehicle.

Regarding the speed of my builds, I always say to myself, "tonight I will finish the doors". And I try my best to make doors in 1 sitting. This is my process, which keeps my build time minimum.

Those rims are Black Chrome from Bubul. I highly recommend you checking the store out. Thanks for the constructive criticism! 

17 hours ago, Offroadcreat1ons said:

Very good job, as usual. You continue to make models with amazing curves. That spoiler and the doors are very cool! Do you have any pictures of the front suspension you mentioned?

Is that video soundtrack a Stranger Things remix?

Hey! Thanks for the interest! I wanted to do something completely different for this car, and having a new rear spoiler was top of the list. As I continue to build, I feel I will be doing as many different styles to ensure I am not mimicking my previous builds. The song is definitely a stranger things remix!!

16 hours ago, VKTechnic said:

I have to agree here, especially on the rear end with that wacky diffuser. Quite a few proportions are off and some curves/features were lost. Functionally, the model is great, but your previous models better captured the looks and curves of the cars you modeled.

Hey VK! Well, if you look at the real Centenario, the rear diffuser is in correct location, length, with and height, so if I mimic an odd car, It may have the same odd look to it. I may have been better to use black panels with painted tips, so the square inside of the diffuser doesn't stand out. Trying to push for new things :) Thanks!

2 hours ago, Aleh said:

Agree, as i wrote above car looks too narrow if compare with the original model...

Yessir! You're correct. When I finished the model I realized the scaling was a bit off. None the less it was a tough car to replicate. 

Thanks all for the comments, I will keep pushing for new and bigger things!

1 hour ago, Lox Lego said:

Hey Brunojj! I can understand your thinking of the model, as its not the correct width. This car should have been 30.4 studs wide, but I went with 29. I also added 2 studs between the wheels which lengthened the car even more. In retrospect, I could have left the width between the wheels, due to the narrower body.

IMO, if you wanted to scale it perfect I would not change anything with the wheel base or L of the car.  I notice many of your builds look "stubby" and this one looks excellent.

Hey Lachlan,

Since you like experimenting with new things, maybe you could try a pneumatic system to open doors. It may make door movement smoother.

Cheers

On 11.1.2018 at 5:18 AM, Lox Lego said:

The gearing is slightly more compact to the NSX, but same gear ratio.

It appears to me that the speed is slower than the NSX (?). And according to the essence of other recent topics we shouldn´t be too superficial showing off the outer shell and judging an entire MOC only by trivial criteria - I would always appreciate pictures of the naked chassis, if you have taken some and not already disassembled the car :wink:.

Another point concerning the doors: in the video I can see some sequences where both doors open simultaniously, another sequence shows only one door opening. Please clarify how the mechanism is working. Thanks in advance.

4 hours ago, Mysh said:

Hey Lachlan,

Since you like experimenting with new things, maybe you could try a pneumatic system to open doors. It may make door movement smoother.

Cheers

Hey Mysh! Maybe in a new build, but at this point it’s a bit late to revise the door. Especially since it opens so well. Also I’m not a huge

fan of pneumatics. They need a pump.

2 hours ago, brunojj1 said:

It appears to me that the speed is slower than the NSX (?). And according to the essence of other recent topics we shouldn´t be too superficial showing off the outer shell and judging an entire MOC only by trivial criteria - I would always appreciate pictures of the naked chassis, if you have taken some and not already disassembled the car :wink:.

Another point concerning the doors: in the video I can see some sequences where both doors open simultaniously, another sequence shows only one door opening. Please clarify how the mechanism is working. Thanks in advance.

Hey brunojj, each door is attached to a single M-motor. Each motor is attached to a s-brick function. Regarding the speed, I’m pretty sure my batteries were half alive!! I’ve got 2x buwizz 2.0. Would be interesting what speed they achieve. Below is a very preliminary photo of the framework. As always @DugaldIC and I made the frame as compact as possible to maximize bodywork design. 

Lamborghini Centenario- framework exposed

Also, I forgot to show how the batteries are turned on in the youtube edit, so I made a small edit on Flickr. Each panel by the seat are pressed to turn on each battery.

39634520271_3203e6088d_b.jpglambo Centenario - Flickr by lachlan cameron, on Flickr

Edited by Lox Lego

Holy hell it's gorgeous! I especially like the use of panels to style inside the door shuts :thumbup: