Delbaerov

[MOC] Brick CIty Brewery

Introducing the Brick City Brewery which is modeled after Central City Brewery in Surrey, BC (https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4757/39622017621_146820019c_z.jpg
Exterior is 100% complete, just waiting for pieces for the beer production to complete the interior, which features a tasting room and office.

38725671125_003f11e8ed_z.jpg

Picture edited with Snapseed app

24753826187_7f382c7dc6_z.jpg

On Display at BrickCon

38725686505_6cc5c91e43_z.jpg

Being inspected by the cat

39622017621_146820019c_z.jpg

Overhead view of the pillars

Hey guys, you should check his Instagram handle as well.  He's got some good stuff on there.

And this MOC is also great, of course.

Edited by wooootles

Wow! That is some gorgeous design work. Really amazing use of parts and angles. 

This is really cool. Excellent shaping and colouring of the exterior. The wood texture on the building looks really convincing and, of course the wooden pillars are quite something too. Very impressive build. I'm looking forward to see the interior! :classic:

Looking at the actual buildings via google, this is a great translation from a real building. I'd venture to say I prefer the LEGO version more. The colors really pop even though it is gray and brown. Also, I liked the more curved pillared side vs the actual more slanted side.

Nicely done. I've always wanted to build a real building into LEGO, but I've never been passionate about any building enough yet. (My LUG has a whole bunch of local landmark buildings).

Know the building well, great build, excellent technique, great color scheme. Like most said post when interior is done. :thumbup:

What a fantastic building!! I love the curved section and roof supports and the way the wooden clad section stands out. Looking forward to seeing the interior... and maybe tasting the beer!! :laugh:

Excellent work!!

Love it! Well done! I wish we could get an Ideas set like this but sadly Lego wouldn't allow it. Excellent work however. It reminds me of my local brewery, Tröegs.

On 1/10/2018 at 10:04 PM, Faefrost said:

Wow! That is some gorgeous design work. Really amazing use of parts and angles. 

Thanks!  It was a real trial and error process, and some parts I'm not fully 100% happy with it but i'll take it.

On 1/29/2018 at 11:49 PM, coghilla said:

Impressive. I love the cat photo it certainly gives your model some scale. 

Might as well make use of her curiosity.

Absolutely beautiful and true to the real building. Fantastic work. I love this building and I have never even seen it irl.

Great modern building, looks even much better than the real building IMO!