Mesabi

[COR-CWW] Revenge of the WTC

Type: Minichallenge build

Mordo headed up to Agnes's office with the monthly newspaper

25750027578_34a643df7e_z.jpgThe Office by North White, on Flickr

"Um, about the hole in the-" Agnes cut him off

"Candle fell on the TNT. What's the latest?"

27844018359_666b7c3219_z.jpgThe Office by North White, on Flickr

"So, first off... The Grand Cocovia Railway has stalled out. It's over budget and over time. They're opening the project to other nations in a last ditch effort to complete it." Mordo summerized

"What!?! Other nations?" Agnes yelled "We built them a dock, right?"

"The dock doesn't really help to further the railroad. Anyways, the Sea Rats have-"

Agnes rose from her chair. 

39591730352_87efcf1427_z.jpgThe Office by North White, on Flickr

"No, we have to deal with this. Charter me a ship to Cocovia. You're in charge while I'm gone."

"But!" 

"No Buts!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A WEEK LATER

The Tavern by the tracks was where most of the railworkers spent their days. Traffic was busy in King's harbor, and the railroad was often delayed by passing carts.

39591737062_6307165d64_z.jpgUnionist Tavern by North White, on Flickr

25750036288_09ba6701e1_z.jpgUnionist Tavern by North White, on Flickr

Inside, workers happily chatted, ignoring their duty to the railroad. A Union had formed, and while contracts were negotiated, work would not be completed.

39591737312_c1a43cf8b8_z.jpgUnionist Tavern by North White, on Flickr

The door opened, and Agnes Mesabi walked in, flanked by Pete Zanzibar, and two yellow jacket soldiers.

Agnes fired her gun.

38913182214_7214e0f38a_z.jpgUnionist Tavern by North White, on Flickr

"Now which one of you is in charge of the union?" she yelled angrily

38913182414_841e84cfe0_z.jpgUnionist Tavern by North White, on Flickr

"That'd be me, miss, and you better watch yourself, because I know a few guys who could talk some sense into you. But I'm not the kind of man who starts fights." Said the Union leader

27844026129_57e5cc52c8_z.jpgUnionist Tavern by North White, on Flickr

Agnes said nothing and walked over to the bar. "A bottle of your finest," she asked politely.

25750036038_b3535dc80a_z.jpgUnionist Tavern by North White, on Flickr

The Union leader began to walk back to the table. Agnes began to down the bottle.

27844026159_ebc7810fd3_z.jpgUnionist Tavern by North White, on Flickr

Finishing it, she flipped it, turned and smacked the man on the back of the head. He fell with a groan.

38913182364_1ac2b5fb35_z.jpgUnionist Tavern by North White, on Flickr

"Gentlemen?" she asked. "Show this man how the WTC operates...."

25750036278_dab21d3404_z.jpgUnionist Tavern by North White, on Flickr

The two yellow jackets began to punch and kick the man, while he cried in agony. 

"The WTC will be helping to assure the project is finished." Said Agnes coldly. "And you can forget your union. We don't do unions." 

39591737292_84aac22cba_z.jpgUnionist Tavern by North White, on Flickr

She turned to the bartender. "Another of your finest." She said with a smile.

FIN

Thanks for viewing my first actual entry into the CWW challenge. My last one wasn't up to snuff, so I'd like to offer this one, and possibly some more. I hope you don't feel we have 

16. Submissions which are deemed offensive or mock the Queen, Corrington, it´s citizens and institutions etc. are disqualified from the challenge, and cannot be licensed on Cocovia.

@Brickwolf. All shares created by me are to be given to the crown. C&C appreciated!