kovacs

[MOC] Mr. Groove's Pet Shop (Modular Building)

Hi dear EB members!

I'd like to introduce you my latest MOC, Mr. Groove's Pet Shop, which is a 16x32 corner modular building. I used only the pieces from the 10218 Pet Shop set to build this one. I'll only post one image of it here, because the main reason I've built it is the video: I needed to make a video animation of it for a contest. Let me know if you like it! :)

Image:

24732657647_9377d99b89_c.jpg

Video:

I think it looks really good and would fit in scale with the smaller Creator 3-1 buildings. I particularly like the ladder pieces which separate the floors on the blue house.

Very nice. The building is a very good alternative build and the video is great! I hope you win.

How did you do the explosion / rebuild in the video, amazing?

Andy D

This looks really good and the animation is quite spectacular! :classic: I'd love to see more of the interior and more detail shots in general. What I see so far is very convincing already.:classic:

16 minutes ago, Littleworlds said:

This looks really good and the animation is quite spectacular! :classic: I'd love to see more of the interior and more detail shots in general. What I see so far is very convincing already.:classic:

@LittleworldsThank you! :D To be honest, I haven't built interior for it, because I had no time (the contest ends on the 12th, I wanted to submit it asap, so if they don't approve it I can correct the issues), but the MOC still stays on my desk, so actually I could try to build something.. :)

9 minutes ago, lady_bricker said:

Very cool; I love the style.

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, kovacs said:

@LittleworldsThank you! :D To be honest, I haven't built interior for it, because I had no time (the contest ends on the 12th, I wanted to submit it asap, so if they don't approve it I can correct the issues), but the MOC still stays on my desk, so actually I could try to build something.. :)

I see! I think its definitely worth it.:classic: