vitreolum

Rundale-Bren Pier

Very cool! Like a wild comic-mix of the 5th Element and Blade Runner (not only because of the flying police car!). Excellent ideas regarding surface textures, colours and detailing. Every element has its own character, yet fits very coherent into the overall theme of  your build. Amazing work with a lot of life and charm!:classic:

Wow, I really love the two hovercar designs you've incorporated into this display! :thumbup:

I have to ask though, what is the part you used for the roof of the hover-taxi, and also the parts used as guards on the front "wheels" for the Earth Blue hovercar?

The roof is a fabuland piece, the front is made of horse bardings, but I'm not sure where from, some friends set I believe.

Wooh! :wub::wub:

That is a stunning build.

I like the use of colors in the buildings in ground, like the red pipes and the use of Yellowish green as water.

Great use of parts from the Orient expedition in the sushi stand and the building in Tan. :thumbup:

Also funny to see that you used the Red Sonja figure in your build (after some adjustments).

Absolutely awesome! :wub:

All the builds on their own are already great, but putting them together in this scene adds a whole new level. Definitely more than the sum of its parts!

And on top of that: excellent presentation. Brillianty done! :thumbup:

Edited by Drunknok

Wow, just wow! Love the use of those Bionicle armor pieces of the Spinner/BladeRunner-esque car. :laugh:

Great composition, busy looking city.

The smoke coming out of the police car when it lifts off is very convincing :)

Good job!

Great build with lots of variety and detail! I really like how you used those dragon wings as detail for the water.

My favorite parts are the, uh, "water" and that taxi (with the Fabuland roof) which works really well and has a strong retro-future vibe.  :classic: