slopemodified

Return of the X-Files

Welcome to an adventure of investigating the paranormal and alien conspiracies with The X-Files!

With the return of The X-Files TV show for its eleventh season, I decided to post up my version of Agent Mulder's office.

39358783082_856b98cdf1_c.jpgThe X-Files - Mulder's Office by brickmodified, on Flickr

Please note that the minifigures are custom-printed LEGO minifigures, as well as certain tiles (some are stickers, some are custom-printed).

Many thanks to Brent Waller for the minifigures and accessories. They can be purchased at wallercustoms.com. Thanks also to Chrome Block City for their quality custom chromed parts.

24523247517_83b2ddf5f1_c.jpgX-Files - Flukeworm by brickmodified, on Flickr

Very nicely done!

Excellent build - captures the essence of the office just as it was from the very first episode.

I know there was an Ideas set based on X-Files, but I'm wondering how you came up with the figure parts for the characters.... and, more importantly, the "I want to believe" poster.

On 1/11/2018 at 6:53 AM, fred67 said:

Very nicely done!

Excellent build - captures the essence of the office just as it was from the very first episode.

I know there was an Ideas set based on X-Files, but I'm wondering how you came up with the figure parts for the characters.... and, more importantly, the "I want to believe" poster.

Thanks Fred! I went over some of the early episodes to get ideas on what to put in the office - a good excuse to watch them again!

The minifigures are custom printed and the poster is a sticker designed and made by Brent Waller, so you may want to ask him. They are available at wallercustoms.com

Citizen Brick also make a set of figures, with a poster too, although with CB's humor :wink:

5 hours ago, Great Ball Pit said:

This is awesome, I was a big fan of the original series.  Love the way you did the rolled up posters/blueprints.

Thank you!