10 hours ago, TheGarageBoy said:

After checking if this was back up on the official site, which it was, I downloaded it again only to find the same issues. I don't know what's going on, but it's not exactly all that fun knowing we're getting the same thing again. Though this was only a quick look, so it could be possible that some parts may have been fixed. But I kinda doubt it...

Both installers are the same as far as I can tell, so no wonder you haven't found any fixes.

New parts weren't loading for me so I had to delete LDD and re install, maybe this update doesn't like Lif Extractor? now a java update killed my Bluerender :(

Edited by BrandCamacho
Problems solved and now issues

1 hour ago, MatthewRC said:

It looks like LDD 4.3.11 is now available on their download page!

I mentioned the same thing, but nothing has changed. I have contacted LEGO about this and am yet to hear a reply from them. I guess we can only use what parts are 'finished' at this stage...

Hello everyone, I did, like everyone else, update to the new version 4.3.11, but like some of you post that they have new parts, i lost quite a few. for example, i don't have the 11214 the grey double pin with the cross axle, or from the technic beam 9M i only have one color shown, NEW DARK RED, and the list goes on. i also can't see the new Class Tire and Porsche wheels like JunkStyleGio posted, nothing. the last few weeks i was working on a new project and used the 9M Beam in different colors and also the connector with the cross axle. Is there a way to add missing pieces somehow??

Well i take almost everything back, found the pieces but only in the extended version of LDD, anyone has an idea why that is and how can i get them into the standard lego digital designer, i like to use that version, because i see what colors a available.

any help is welcome.

Edited by knigtonwheels
found missing pieces, but only in "extended"

47 minutes ago, knigtonwheels said:

Hello everyone, I did, like everyone else, update to the new version 4.3.11, but like some of you post that they have new parts, i lost quite a few. for example, i don't have the 11214 the grey double pin with the cross axle, or from the technic beam 9M i only have one color shown, NEW DARK RED, and the list goes on. i also can't see the new Class Tire and Porsche wheels like JunkStyleGio posted, nothing. the last few weeks i was working on a new project and used the 9M Beam in different colors and also the connector with the cross axle. Is there a way to add missing pieces somehow??

Well i take almost everything back, found the pieces but only in the extended version of LDD, anyone has an idea why that is and how can i get them into the standard lego digital designer, i like to use that version, because i see what colors a available.

any help is welcome.

My suggestion is to just learn to live with Extended.  The "normal" mode isn't actually accurate for many pieces anyway.

Check the guide "how to find a part in LDD" (or something similar) in the Section Index (one of the two pinned topics of this section).

1 hour ago, Vegard said:

Anychance someone could tell me how to enable the extended mode?

Extended Mode is a part of LDD when you install it. You have access to every piece and you are able to use them in any available colour and can decorate parts however you want.

7 hours ago, Vegard said:

Anychance someone could tell me how to enable the extended mode?

To answer the question:

NYQ3qQy.jpg

The window frame turns to black - so easy to see which mode You are in. All the parts are red in this mode, so You need to recolor them, but watch out, if You want to have legal (available) colors, than You need to switch back to LDD mode, and choose there. This will not ruin the parts, which are already added to the scene. Extended allows any color.

Edited by agrof

The only part I really want now is Robin's hair from Lego Batman movie. If it is included, I can't find it. If anyone could point me to a cad model, that would be ace.

Interesting that the bottom half of the lego friends are in there, but the top halves are missing. 

8 hours ago, Sir_Hacksalot said:

The only part I really want now is Robin's hair from Lego Batman movie. If it is included, I can't find it. If anyone could point me to a cad model, that would be ace.

Interesting that the bottom half of the lego friends are in there, but the top halves are missing. 

I found it in LDD 4.3.11.  Search for 28145 in Extended mode.  Please be aware that it does not appear you can multi-color it, so the glasses will be the same color as the hair, and there is no eye print on the glasses.

Hi, my LDD has been recently updated but have this weird problem as you can see on the following image... And it's always with the same piece (Hose/Out Cable 8.8mm found at LDD Extend Mode)

ldd10.jpg

Does anybody had the same problem? I've already installed the program twice, but it keeps doing that... :wacko:

I've noticed that i'm missing a bunch of parts like Conn bush 2m + Cross Axle and Beam i-Frame 3x5

Also some normal parts like 9m Beam is only available in one color.

Could it be that i have a bad installation?

Did anyone notice that Part #12607 (Ninja Turtle minifigure head) has been removed from Standard LDD? It's still available in LDD Extended, by the way.

Yes, it seems they removed quite a bunch of colours (and when there are no colours anymore, parts) from standard LDD.

I noticed that you can't move the ninja turtles head to face the front because it collides with the shell. The real figures don't have this problem do they?

I tried to build 17101 Creative Toolbox today, only to discover both of the new motor parts are missing the actual spinning axle hole needed to attach anything. I suppose it's possible to slide an axle in anyway, but it's still an irritating modelling error. The medium motor doesn't have a plug either, but that doesn't bug me as much.