Giacinto Consiglio

[MOC] Modular Florentine Steakhouse & Butchery

Reserve a table at the Florentine Steakhouse! Customers can choose high quality meat from the Butchery and then taste it in the Steakhouse, inside or in the romantic loggia. It features an old couple's three floor house as well. Hope you like it guys and appreciate Italian style!

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.png

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

And if you wish to build it and support my activity, just check it out HERE!

Wow, great Design!

My favorite is the fantastic design of the butchery, but there are a lot of other great details like the cracks in the wall on the backside of the building

Greetings

ThomaS

Lovely build! The brickwork on the butchery makes it look wonderfully old and rustic and the interiors are just spot on. I really like the brick build sausages and bacons too. It wouldn't have worked without them!:wink: All in all a wonderful reference to italian food and lifestyle in general. Brilliant.:classic:

Edited by Littleworlds

Sweet build!  One, and only one thing to say..."buon appetito!"

The outside is just a savory slice of the interior.  

Great job and thanks for posting.

Very nice. EVERYTHING looks really good. So many amazing details and innovative techniques (e.g. the "cracked" rear wall).

A great-looking modular build. I agree with the others about the butcher's - it looks good just by itself! I'm starting to feel hungry... :)

Interesting to put a scooter on the wall!

Great details everywhere and a very nice building with an interesting backside! Love the use of the scooter inside, the roof of the older building and the wall cracks! Will definitely purchase your instructions! Thanks for sharing this great MOC!

I adore this. All the way round a wonderful modular. The exterior structure is rich and wonderful; from the glorious roofs (and wonderful skylight) to the amazingly charming and charismatic Cool Yellow Building. Two things that impressed me greatly: First, making a building Cool Yellow without it feeling dead (I've tried twice but have had to go to a stronger hue of yellow both the times). Second, your braveness in the colours of the right building. The ground floor is very remisiscent of a pasta restaurant in Florence that I went to this April (very on point, I say!) and the top floor is something I wouldn't have dared to try. Therefore, amazing.

Post your stuff on Flickr, there it's easier for ordinary people to find you. Looking forward to your next one!

Pau

PD: Cables running around the building, gotta love that.

Edited by paupadros

Thank you so much! I'm collecting parts to build this and hopefully next month I'll show you the complete Steakhouse! I've also completed the Tearoom, but I need some extra bricks to do a correction :wink:

Yes I like it :classic:. Congratulations on your real brick version. I especially like the roof. I have been buying pieces to build a roof in a similar style for a future project.

It looks great with real bricks! I love the scooter idea and the separation idea (see the image below). I also really love its ambiance!

5 minutes ago, Giacinto Consiglio said:

39143349360_3733091a6b_b.jpg

On 09/01/2018 at 11:55 AM, SalvoBrick said:

Brilliant! I'd like to see it in real bricks :wink:

He built it!

I’m sure that @Digger of Bricks is going to love the roofs of the both buildings!

BTW, I discovered your next modular which is looking brilliant, I really love it! Are you going to present it and sell its instructions?

This is really amazing, especially that roof and wall detail.  Somebody should check that foundation!  Lots of nice stuff on the interior as well.