3 hours ago, J4ck said:

I hope they make series 19 in September, is HP even confirmed?

Ohhh, you want only those your regular series. One per year is enough, I think.

4 hours ago, Pop Star c o said:

Ohhh, you want only those your regular series.

Don't get me wrong I like licensed series, but we don't see regular series very often, it's a shame really.

3 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Agree

:wink:

5 hours ago, Pop Star c o said:

Though I'm grateful that we are so far getting at least one classic CMS a year, I'm not happy that this year's regular series is a "party animal" series of mostly costumed characters (my least favorite type of CMF by the way). So even though the Harry Potter series is a seeming given, I do wish September was giving us a Series 19 instead, as Harry Potter doesn't mean anything to me either.

I'm simply burnt out on licensed series. I'll freely grant none of them have been totally useless to me aside from the Simpsons ones, but the combo of not quite all the way in love with the licenses chosen and the creep upwards in cost by way of increasing series size may have a little to do with it.

12 hours ago, J4ck said:

I hope they make series 19 in September, is HP even confirmed?

7 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Agree

It will only be one regular CMF series per year as it has been for the past few. They have enough licenses each year to fill up the other spots. Besides, if they were still churning out 3 regular series per year the sets would suffer greatly in my opinion. How many versions of a tennis player do we really need? Im surprised we haven't seen a Star Wars series yet but Im sure there will one or a few in the near future. My source, who is very reliable, says the Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts is a go.

Eh, we've got two threads on these forums full of ideas for CMFs, most of which are untrodden by LEGO. I imagine we won't get a SW series, mainly because it is likely in conflict with Hasbro's grip on all things SW action figure related.

5 hours ago, 22kane said:

It will only be one regular CMF series per year as it has been for the past few. They have enough licenses each year to fill up the other spots. Besides, if they were still churning out 3 regular series per year the sets would suffer greatly in my opinion. How many versions of a tennis player do we really need? 

There are only 2 tennis players: Female (Series 3) and male (Series 7). Overall two tennis players in 18 series. Is that too much?

Because there were 7 Batmans in two licensed series

So...........

4 hours ago, Robert8 said:

There are only 2 tennis players: Female (Series 3) and male (Series 7). Overall two tennis players in 18 series. Is that too much?

Because there were 7 Batmans in two licensed series

So...........

In Team GB series was a Tennis Player, too.

2 minutes ago, Pop Star c o said:

In Team GB series was a Tennis Player, too.

That was licensed, not regular

I prefer normal series 9 out of 10 times, but looking forward to the wizarding world of Harry Potter it could be the first series I get all figs and not cherry pick them :grin:

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:15 AM, Pop Star c o said:

No, it really isn't.

7 hours ago, Pop Star c o said:

It wasn't so licensed, the minifigure doesn't represent any real person nor any fictional character existed before this figure's release.

It's was an officially licensed product of the British Olympic Association. It is no less licensed than the Disney CMFs or any of the Speed Champions sets.

1 hour ago, K_Tiger said:

It's was an officially licensed product of the British Olympic Association. It is no less licensed than the Disney CMFs or any of the Speed Champions sets.

Booyah!

Although TLBM Series 1 & 2 were very good as well as TLNM, 2 licensed series a year is [only just] beginning to become too much (for me anyway).

Edited by J4ck
1000th Post!

10 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

But there are three Tennis Players at global whether they come from licensed series or not.