mediumsnowman

Trial by Jury: A Quickshot Mafia Game - Sign Ups

6 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Cool! :blush:

Eventually, will future games be able to be expanded to allow more players? Or does it become to much to manage?

I don't know the logistics of it all. I'm pretty sure I've been in a game with 16 or so players though. I guess it depends on the game?

3 minutes ago, Actor Builder said:

I don't know the logistics of it all. I'm pretty sure I've been in a game with 16 or so players though. I guess it depends on the game?

Oh OK! So if someone wanted, they could have 20 slots. I guess It's more a question of whether or not there'll be a large enough turnout in order to fill all the slots. Makes sense.

2 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Oh OK! So if someone wanted, they could have 20 slots. I guess It's more a question of whether or not there'll be a large enough turnout in order to fill all the slots. Makes sense.

Don't quote me on that, I have no idea what I'm talking about over here.

Back in the day there would be games with easily over 20 players, but almost every one in the last two or so years has had trouble filling all the slots. I wanted to cap at 12 for two reasons:

a) fit the theme of a trial with 12 jurors

b) pick a setup and stick to it- my last game was designed for 21 and I only got 16. As a result I had to change the setup, which caused the game to swing in the towns favor thanks to Hydra's inability to recruit... but that's another story. :blush:

2 minutes ago, Actor Builder said:

Don't quote me on that, I have no idea what I'm talking about over here.

Whoops, my bad sorry. :grin:

4 minutes ago, mediumsnowman said:

Back in the day there would be games with easily over 20 players, but almost every one in the last two or so years has had trouble filling all the slots. I wanted to cap at 12 for two reasons:

a) fit the theme of a trial with 12 jurors

b) pick a setup and stick to it- my last game was designed for 21 and I only got 16. As a result I had to change the setup, which caused the game to swing in the towns favor thanks to Hydra's inability to recruit... but that's another story. :blush:

Well hopefully there'll be an uptick in popularity in the future. I'm feeling this is going to be a ton of fun! :classic: