Sven J

BuWizz "Train" profile not working

Hi all,

When I finally had the time and wanted to make the long-promised video of my 606.76, I found that the BuWizz "Train" profile doesn't work any more after the last update. At first, everything seems to be fine, the app detects the BuWizz and seems to connect. But after pressing the "Start Engine" button, absolutely nothing happens. Restarting the app or the BuWizz doesn't help.
The other profiles seem to work properly. Has anyone else encountered this problem and found a solution? Or will we have to wait until the next app update - which would be very annoying, as updates come so rarely, and operating locos with the other profiles is quite inconvenient (the sliders don't lock, and you have to keep your finger on the phone display all the time to keep the engine running).

Thanks in advance!
Sven

I encountered a very similar problem a few days ago, but with all of the profiles. When I pressed start nothing happened and the second time an error message popped up. Turns out all I had to do was update my OS on my iPhone 6. 

No issues with mine. Got my BuWizz yesterday (fast shipping and even delviered on a Sunday!) It's a nice addition to the Emerald Knight as it sits lower and allows remote control. 

Problem fixed!
Completely de- and then re-installing the app has helped, all controls are working again. Phew!

Edited by Tenderlok