Sign in to follow this  
Dr.Cogg

Ninjago wish list: Most wanted minifigures

During Bricktober Lego released the Ninjago four pack which had characters that we thought would never get a minifigure, so this thread is just to see characters that people would like to see a minifigure made of, here is my list:

#1 Shadow of Ronin, Black Armor Ronin

#2 Dr.Julian

#3 Phantom Ninja

#4 Fuchsia Ninja

#5 Shark Army Narwhal Soldier

Thank you Mods for fixing the title of my thread.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

Off the top of my head, and deliberately skipping Elemental Masters plus yours (Dr Julien is high), though I'm sure every episode has figure potential.

1. Cyrus Borg in wheelchair

2. Mystake

3. Pink Zane

4. Lou (Cole's Dad)

5. The Mechanic

Bonus mention: Blacksmith Kai and Nya

Ooh, here's mine;

1. Dr. Julian

2. Ed in a show-accurate set of overalls (I was so pissed when the Movie's Lightning Jet set got him wrong (white and brown instead of blue and green. Ergh.), especially since he wasn't even in the movie. So where the hell did that suit come from?.)

3. The Mechanic

4. Pink Zane

5. Mutt The Mute (If we can get Zane pretending to be a biker, we can get Lloyd pretending to be a pirate. Right? Right?)

. . . Of course, now that that's done, here's my secondary list:

1. Dr. Julian

2. Dr. Julian

3. Dr. Julian

4. Dr. Julian

5. You guessed it . . . The Fuchsia Ninja! "SURPRISE!"

Rebooted Nya

Kabuki Nya

Young Garmadon and Wu

Dr. Saunders

Sensei Yang before he became a Ghost

Gold Rebooted Zane, Cole and Jay

The remaining Elemental Masters

Pink Zane would complete me. As well as, like previously stated:

Rebooted/Kabuki Nya

Dr. Julian

Ronin in his stolen armor 

The Mechanic

The other Golden Rebooted ninja (this seems somewhat likely)

Dr. Saunders

The rest of the Elemental Masters

Arcturus (that might be a stretch)

Mistaké (not the most important, but a good character)

Phantom Ninja (might also be a stretch)

Pink Suit Zane (which I heard may be in a new Ninjago CMF series)

Human Zane (from the ending of Hands of Time)

The Gold Samurai (from Season 9)

Dareth (in brown ninja uniform)

Half Titanium/Half White Ninja Zane

Zane with half of his face plate gone (from S3)

All of the Ninja in their golden garb

Chrome Gold Golden Ninja Lloyd

Cliff Gordan

Jay's Mom

Show versions of Ed and Edna Walker

Black and White/Noir versions of the Ninja

On 1/8/2018 at 2:29 PM, xxix5 said:

Pink Suit Zane (which I heard may be in a new Ninjago CMF series)

Human Zane (from the ending of Hands of Time)

The Gold Samurai (from Season 9)

Dareth (in brown ninja uniform)

Half Titanium/Half White Ninja Zane

Zane with half of his face plate gone (from S3)

All of the Ninja in their golden garb

Chrome Gold Golden Ninja Lloyd

Cliff Gordan

Jay's Mom

Show versions of Ed and Edna Walker

Black and White/Noir versions of the Ninja

For the face plate missing head for Zane, check 853544? The face on Zane in that set has a large amount of the faceplate gone. 

A new full tv based Ninjago TV series would be great. My picks for a few highlights. 

Pink Suit Zane

Dressed up Jay turning into snake

Jay’s Mom/Lightning Master

Young Garmadon And Wu

Kai in Blacksmith Armor

the students from Lloyd’s school for bad boys. 

Gayle Gossip

the Tea Lady (I forget her name) 

Human Cyrus Borg w wheelchair

civilian form Hands of Time

Elemental Masters that we didn’t get yet, such as Cami. 

Scales Jr. 

Starfarer/Jays actor father

Lloyd Green Ninja as a child (note this was an easy mod to make using the first green ninja spinner set and the CMF Leprecaun. But an official one would be nice.) 

Mailman with hat. 

oh yeah - and what about apocalypse Mailman?

mortal Morro

Zane's father :'(

Sons of Garmadon with the parade outfit/printed visor pieces (shame we didn't get those!!)

Royal family - King & Queen

Royal guards

young version of the season 7 villain (don't know how 2 write the name..)

some more pirates - there was much more diversity among the "army"; including some female punk.

In addaitoin to those said already

Rebooted Nya

Gravis

Chamelle 

Jacob

ghostly Clouse

Plus some from SOG

Spoiler

Parade LUKE CUNNINGHAM and the other parade SOG

interrogation  LUKE CUNNINGHAM 

hooded mystery baby 

DangerBuff Cole

season 8 Dareth

Casual/disguised Rumi

flashback Cole/First episode Cole

21 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

young version of the season 7 villain (don't know how 2 write the name..)

Young Krux was in the bricktober pack.

6 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

In addaitoin to those said already

Rebooted Nya

Gravis

Chamelle 

Jacob

ghostly Clouse

Plus some from SOG

Reveal hidden contents

Parade LUKE CUNNINGHAM and the other parade SOG

interrogation  LUKE CUNNINGHAM 

hooded mystery baby 

DangerBuff Cole

season 8 Dareth

Casual/disguised Rumi

flashback Cole/First episode Cole

Young Krux was in the bricktober pack.

oh I thought it was the other one! Now I understand the inclusion! But I would have rather seen him with his old hairpiece (black Luke hair). Would have made the figure so much more iconic.

36 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

oh I thought it was the other one! Now I understand the inclusion! But I would have rather seen him with his old hairpiece (black Luke hair). Would have made the figure so much more iconic.

Yeah that would have been preferable, especially because they don't make the Luke hair in black yet. 

On 1/7/2018 at 4:21 AM, Feng-huang0296 said:

2. Ed in a show-accurate set of overalls (I was so pissed when the Movie's Lightning Jet set got him wrong (white and brown instead of blue and green. Ergh.), especially since he wasn't even in the movie. So where the hell did that suit come from?.)

Actually Ed and Edna where in the movie. You can see them holding hands as Lloyd jumps across a river and "Hard Knock Life" plays. It's really blink and you miss it, but I know there's a clip on YouTube highlighting the scene.

Assuming the series would be CMF style I'd want 

1. Young Wu
  2. Young Garmadon
  3. Young Misako
  4. Mystake
  5. Dr. Julian
  6. Lou
  7. Cyrus Borg in a wheelchair
  8. The Pink Ninja (Zane)
  9. The Mechanic (Season 8 full attire)
  10. Young Morro
  11. Cliff Gordon
  12. The Past Elemental Master of Lightning
  13. No Eye Pete
  14. Police Commissioner 
  15. Selma
  16. General Acturus 

I'd also love to get Jacob, Camille, Gravis, and Bobolo, but I think they'd be better suited for a Battle Pack like Shade, Ash, and S6 Skylor where.

Ed and Edna in their original attire and the Ninja in pre-recruitment or casual clothes would be great, but I think you can Moc Edna with the CMF Series 2 Pilot and the Ninja have so many outfits they'd be better suited to some other special release.

On a slightly unrelated note it would be fantastic to get a Giant Stone Warrior in the style of Ant Man in the Super Hero Airport Battle or Ares from the Wonder Woman Warrior Battle. While it might be a tad to big the prisoner version of him from the Kyrptarium was way too small. 

4 hours ago, Mata_Nui said:

Actually Ed and Edna where in the movie. You can see them holding hands as Lloyd jumps across a river and "Hard Knock Life" plays. It's really blink and you miss it, but I know there's a clip on YouTube highlighting the scene.

Still doesn't explain why they arbitrarily gave them new costumes. -.-

4 hours ago, Mata_Nui said:

Aside from the obvious Narwhal warrior, would love an army (albeit settle for a 'battle pack') of volcano-burnt Shark Army generals, just to recreate that zombie-like scene in TLNM.

10fqtg3.jpg

Edited by Lucarex

On 2/5/2018 at 2:10 PM, Feng-huang0296 said:

Probably because they wanted them to have costumes more specific to the characters and theme. Like a lot of secondary characters in the early seasons of Ninjago, Ed and Edna's original costumes were just palette swaps of outfits from other themes — Edna just wears a recolor of the Minifigures Series 3 Pilot torso, and Ed wears a recolor of this generic LEGO City torso. The chance to create physical minifigures of Ed and Edna gave the designers an excuse to put a little more time and effort into their designs.

We saw something similar with Ash and Shade in last year's battle pack. Shade's torso in the show was just a recolor of the Minifigures Series 10 Roman Commander torso with the belts removed, so it was updated to a more detailed armor style. Ash's armor in the show was unique as far as I can tell, but pretty low in detail, so it was updated with more of an armor texture instead of intersecting lines that could just as easily be interpreted as a plaid shirt.

All in all, I don't think there's any reason that LEGO designers should refrain from putting the same care and attention into the costumes of supporting characters as they do into the costumes of main characters when the opportunity finally presents itself — even if that means making changes.

Anyway, my personal top 5 I'd like to see minifigures of? After a bit of thinking…

1. Nya's plainclothes/teaching outfit from Seasons 3–5.
  2. Chamille
  3. Jacob Pevsner
  4. Captain Soto in his full pirate garb (the prison version was nice but not super versatile)
  5. Cyrus Borg

The fact that we need only three Elemental Masters left (Gravis, Chamille, Jacob Pevsner) to complete the collection can't be overstated, but I trust Lego will release them along the line, as they seem to have been. There wasn't a need for Digiverse Golden Ninja before Kai's golden garbs were released, but now there's a noticeable gap in display lineups so I guess we need them too. Another thing that I'm hopeful we will get down the line is an updated Kendo Nya; we got Lloyd from the videogame, Zane from next month's upcoming promo, Cole and Jay from Legoland Pods, and Kai from the CMF series. Although Kendo Lloyd is a bit disappointing as he's the only one without a custom-colored Kendo mask...

Other figures that are less likely but I'd also love to get are Nya in her Kabuki outfit and casual outfit (from Rebooted, ToE, and parts of Possession), an actual Cyrus Borg (the wheelchair piece is already set to go for that), Mystake (although that's a bit more likely given her prominence in the latest episode), "Dangerbuff" Cole, and Young Wu and Garmadon (although Wu is simple enough to make yourself and doesn't require new molds or even prints).

Venturing into the realm of most likely never going to happen without a TV series CMF (which is highly unlikely), I'd like The Mechanic, Pink Zane, Human Morro, Dr. Julien, the Commissioner, Lou, Dr. Sander Saunders (I NEED that mustache), and probably a few more I'm missing.

Back in 2015, there was a cancelled Ninjago figure GWP; I wonder if that was an Elemental Master or Young Morro...

On 1/15/2018 at 6:25 PM, NovaEB said:

For the face plate missing head for Zane, check 853544? The face on Zane in that set has a large amount of the faceplate gone. 

Kinda, but mainily from the final battle against the Overlord, and Dan Venssenmyer (I didn't spell that right) did a killer half white half titanium Ninjago drawing. 

59 minutes ago, x105Black said:

All Elemental Masters past & present, including the element of SURPRISE!

A little bald dude in an orange robe with a broom, wearing one of those big nose glasses and mustache novelty masks? 

The top minifigures I want to see are;

- the rest of the elemental masters

- casual Harumi

- Cyrus Borg

- Dareth (season 8)

- Mystake

- Nya (season 3)

- The Commisioner

- Harumi with the mask of hatred (may require a new mold)